Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties (13620 Views)

2 Opposition Parties Deny Allegiance To Buhari / Okupe Calls Opposition Parties Noisemakers / INEC's Conditions For Opposition Parties’ Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by Dee60: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
Madam Patience, that has not changed anything. PDP is a complete failure. Period. And Nigerians know it. Sooner or later you will be out (ask OBJ) and pray you dont end up regretting your 4 or 8 years, whatever! God dey! Do we even know what will happen before 2015? Politicians and their loot-crazy wives fail to learn from history. Where is Gaddaffi today? Where are his sons, including the one that painted London Red when his father was in power? The summary of it. Let us fear God.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by nagoma(m): 12:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
A.S Slimm:
What do u xpect 4rm d wife of a fisherman undecided

I expect fish pepper soup.
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by nke001: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2013
seedord247: If AC, AGA, CPC joined together to formed APC then PDP will join INEC to formed PNEC. grin

And that pnec will be the strongest party ever formed... With or without election , pnec wins( ojoro ooo) grin
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by Symphony007: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Common sense is not common!! Apart from you and i who follow news..who else knows what APC is? How many grassroot, low information voters know who APC is? But they know PDP who gives them rice and wrapper and cash when it's election time and they vote accordinly. If APC does'nt carry out the greatest grassroot campaign ever and tell ordinary nigerians why they teach them how to fish rather than giving them fish from time to time. Then mrs jonathan is not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by Daminitehood: 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
You all should wake up and appreciate PDP for once. A government that permitted and supported the merger of oppositions knowing it would amount to more advantage for such oppositions wether willingly or not is truly a democratic administration and we should see the light if PDP and not the few faulty leadership have produced in past or present. For a leaders failure should be vented on his biography and the law and not PDP. Or
Are we saying there are no judas of good governance in every administration.

PDP deserves our votes and time will speak for its workdone
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by chucky234(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2013
alkadriyar: If Chelsea fit beat barcelonia, come beat bayern munich, come even carry champions league ontop for 2012, then APC go fit defeat PDP like craze.
Not this APC run by incompetent thieves like Tinubu and the old boastful deranged Buhari dishing out instructions to skilled criminal like Fashola.
I don't support any of the registered political parties but I certainly don't see APC winning PDP with men like Tinubu,Fashola,El-Rufai,Ribadu and Buhari in their fold,I also don't see the possibility of Nigerians re-electing GEJ after 8 years display of cluelessness,daftness and incompetence of the highest order.
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by nke001: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
Another political brouhaha.
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
I can't wait for 2015 to come. I will continue saying that am yet to see how APC will dislodge PDP in 2015. Can APC tell us why we should support them instead of PDP, what is their reason for trying to dislodge PDP and what will we gain if they dislodge PDP. All these shouts is because the money sharing/thiefing formula is no longer working for them. Why did they wait till GEJ's time before they start dislodging process. 2015 will tell but mark it that APC is not getting aso rock come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by TUMIC(m): 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
MEN I REALLY LOVETH THIS MAMA JONATHAN'S SPEECH.

'' The Bombers who born them?wasn’t it
not a woman? They were once a Children
now a adult now they are bombing
women and children making some
children a widow''
WHAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO
??

OR DO YOU GBASKI THIS!!!
"My husband, Dr Goodluck Jonathan and
Sambo is a quiet people"
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by nke001: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
chucky234: Not this APC run by incompetent thieves like Tinubu and the old boastful deranged Buhari dishing out instructions to skilled criminal like Fashola.
I don't support any of the registered political parties but I certainly don't see APC winning PDP with men like Tinubu,Fashola,El-Rufai,Ribadu and Buhari in their fold,I also don't see the possibility of Nigerians re-electing GEJ after 8 years display of cluelessness,daftness and incompetence of the highest order.

U ar on point ma broda.
Kindof wait for them field another set of tievies and expect ma vote, ina kerie akeke. D friend I kno is beta dan a broda i dont kno!

I will vote for them iff they field a patriotic Nigeria to the heart.
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by chucky234(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2013
Daminitehood: You all should wake up and appreciate PDP for once. A government that permitted and supported the merger of oppositions knowing it would amount to more advantage for such oppositions wether willingly or not is truly a democratic administration and we should see the light if PDP and not the few faulty leadership have produced in past or present. For a leaders failure should be vented on his biography and the law and not PDP. Or

You are truly a certificated beetle-heeded goon.
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by kundul: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dis woman don start again. Its lyk she 4got her condition smtym ago wen every1 was called upon 2 pray 4 her. 4 God sake who r her personal aids dt can't advise dis woman on her choice of words. So far so gud she's 1 of Nigeria's 1st lady wit d worst unguided utterances records she wuld ve matched OBJ nt gdluck. In as much as its milk n honey 4 u guys doesn't mean its so wit d rest Nigerians. Well only tym will tell kip on misyaning
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by eikeem(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
....... and I'm wondering what her business is. Even when the all powerful IBB and Abacha reigned supreme, their wives left them to do their business while they did theirs - even though their combined deeds were morally wrong.
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by sonickay(m): 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Are u sure u died or 'comatosed', Madam? She is sayin dey wil rig d election, do or die affair it wud n d sensitizin begins now. BTW, IBB n Abacha were military regimes widout any normal constitutionality, on decision makin, madam stop being lame, dis is a pseudo-democratic regime in constitutional setting. no amount of campaign wil make such budget approved especially in dis austerity times.. seriously if u wanna know more about GEJ, wine PEJ, she lets off d cat widout knowin it. Her statements may seem dumb on d surface, read in between, her subconscious reveals too much secrets
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by Daminitehood: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
chucky234: You are truly a certificated beetle-heeded goon.

You must be a monk from hell to type such arrant nonsense about me instead if looking for something better to do with your time.

Oh I forgot, monks from hell are always pointless
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Excuse me! did i just read the building will provide work for 70% of our women undecided undecided this mama is so so dumb
If 100 parties cant beat your husband, have you madam pepe forget God can beat and even disgrace the whole of your thieving race embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by Daminitehood: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
aanumama: Excuse me! did i just read the building will provide work for 70% of our women undecided undecided this mama is so so dumb
If 100 parties cant beat your husband, have you madam pepe forget God can beat and even disgrace the whole of your thieving race embarassed embarassed embarassed

You deserve the venom of Bokoharam and earths worst inhuman punishment.

You must be a basely categorized misinterpreted product from the clone of Homo sapiens
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by ddeola: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Abegi,make we hear word!
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Daminitehood: You all should wake up and appreciate PDP for once. A government that permitted and supported the merger of oppositions knowing it would amount to more advantage for such oppositions wether willingly or not is truly a democratic administration .....

Take the bolded, make it into a sentence, what does it read?

A GOVERNMENT THAT PERMITTED THE MERGER OF OPPOSITIONS IS TRULY A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT!

Lmaooo smh

Lemme tell you what that statement told me: In real life youre hopeless and a loser and you think poverty is your destiny on earth.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dee60: Madam Patience, that has not changed anything. PDP is a complete failure. Period. And Nigerians know it. Sooner or later you will be out (ask OBJ) and pray you dont end up regretting your 4 or 8 years, whatever! God dey! Do we even know what will happen before 2015? Politicians and their loot-crazy wives fail to learn from history. Where is Gaddaffi today? Where are his sons, including the one that painted London Red when his father was in power? The summary of it. Let us fear God.

Youre even going too far.

Wheres Maryam Babangida, wheres Stella Obasanjo, wheres Turai Yar'Adua?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by bububabe(f): 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
See threat....May God help nigeria!
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by peleson: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
PDP will merge with police , army, airforce, navy, civil defence, custom, road safety, efcc, icpc, immigration, fed high way patrol. Fire service, boys brigade, scout and even SSS n interpol.
Now tell me, who can defeat this merger?
APC is a joke lol
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by phildon: 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Daminitehood: You all should wake up and appreciate PDP for once. A government that permitted and supported the merger of oppositions knowing it would amount to more advantage for such oppositions wether willingly or not is truly a democratic administration and we should see the light if PDP and not the few faulty leadership have produced in past or present. For a leaders failure should be vented on his biography and the law and not PDP. Or

Sorry, it is d law that establishes PDP that allows party merger
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by ForNow: 3:38pm On Feb 22, 2013
musiwa16: I hope she did not say that.. This is what will happen to goodluck Jonathan, if he return back as president.. except if you want to kill him. the word of God says wisdom is for the wise.

You see, I have told you people break up nigeria.. they will kill her husband. her husband is better off ruling the east where they come from... So we western niger rule ourself. He will not rule us in the western niger.. Ok. never. we would not agree to that.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FXbk-DQNnXY/Tw2CyuRM70I/AAAAAAAAAYs/Ey1Y_NRZK2c/s1600/214386-occupy-nigeria-prostests.jpg[/img]

@musiwa16, you be witch? You want to kill our President for us? When OBJ was the President in Aso Rock, did other region say a Yoruba cannot rule them, or that the yoruba man will die?

My friend, GEJ is already ruling you and your western niger and there is nothing you can do about it. If you cannot accept it go and hug a transformer.
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by lomprico(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
She is actually right! 100 parties can't defeat PDP, only 1 will. Stupid illitrate!
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hmmmm... so these is how she said thank you to all the fucktards on NL praying for her when she was sick
carry on go Patience Dame nothing do you, and pls don't forget to ask for another 4 billion to furnish the building
and 2 billion for beautification and planting of flowers, the average Nigerian has the intelligence of a slug.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by curfew: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
i've heard from some quarters that the present constitution doesn't permit swearing in any individual more than two times for the same position. is that correct? is gej qualified to run for presidency in 2015?
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by creativemusic: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by muktarmtt(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Oboy see dis old woman who jst come back frm death no wonder dey call her market woman cos she talk lyk one talkgn shit always,abeg cn somone do me a favor used his size 8 nd shut her d hell out
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by lordkpakpando: 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pride goeth before a FALL
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
Kamanda: The Good Times are here again!!!

PJ is back. grin

Order your protective gears now from www.preparefordamepatiencegbagaun.com
Guy hw much, ee be like say I go need like three pieces! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan - PDP Will Defeat Opposition Parties by BEDMON1900: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
AN ACCUMULATED TALK IN ME THAT THIS PAGE CANNOT EVEN CONTAIN,I JUST NEED TO SWALLOW IT UP....STEWPID DAME OR WHAT HAVE YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Katsina Governor Appoints Buhari’s Principal As SUBEB Scribe / Fire Guts Part Of Lagos Secretariat Alausa / Presidential Poll: The Silent Majority And 3rd Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.