Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? (1140 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road In Ojuelegba (photo) / Holding Hands: Soft Hands Vs Rough/dry/hard Hands, Which Do You Prefer??! / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
I notice that once partners hold their hands together while walking in the street, it usually calls for unnecessary attention e.g making other road users be staring at them jealously or wit a repulsive mind. Is it childish, embarrassing or just unnecessary?
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by greedie1(f): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
neither childish nor unnecessary....

1 Like

Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Chinwem(f): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
That would be the minimum in france
I think its alright but you might get a few funnY/angry stares back home

I said "might"!!!! angry
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Life is too short to giv a **ck what people think or say, if say my wife slim well well, i for dey carry am for back dey waka for street.

2 Likes

Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2013
theres nothing wrong with it
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by kishimi8(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
this one small. i get one aboki for my area him de back im wife if she waka tire . and da wife fat o

3 Likes

Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Caracta(f): 1:14am On Feb 23, 2013
Hehehehehe cheesy
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Nobody: 1:47am On Feb 23, 2013
What is embarassing about holding hands?what if he wan carry u put for he head top too wetin u go talk?
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Mynd44: 5:04am On Feb 23, 2013
I don't see it as childish. It is a form of PDA..some can handle it and some are extremely shy
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2013
Obviously wen u are being stared at in such manner, definitely u might feel uncom4tably and subsequently shy, how then can u overcome this cos it might just be one of the things u like doing just to show external love to ur partner apart from d bed room own.
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by abohrandy: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2013
Like I always tell most pipo, almost everything dat give us sleepless nights here in nigeria are just the way our minds see it!

Na all those kpako dem go dey look u if u dey hold ur gf or bf hand for road!! Dey go look taya nau! So carry on and don't feel worried!
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by djeezy(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2013
It's cool expecially when you both are in love then if the relationship is in disarray, It makes passers-by think all is well.
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 23, 2013
Holding hands is irresistible with the one you love. Never worry about what others think!
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 23, 2013
991: Life is too short to giv a **ck what people think or say, if say my wife slim well well, i for dey carry am for back dey waka for street.
Yeah. You spoke my mind.
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by nzubeokafor: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2013
some people in this life are making me angry whether you hold hands with you partner what is peoples bussines about it what i know is that any how you want to live your life carry it on
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by megareal: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2013
Its neither here nor there. What's to be embarrassed about? As long as you are not in anyone's pocket, I say go ahead and express love any way you can. After all, na your relationship.
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 02, 2013
From where am from, almost everyone do it.

The case is reverse here, those who don't are usually the weird people we stared at. grin grin grin grin

Which part of the world do you live son? grin grin
Re: Is Holding Hands With Ur Partner On The Road Childish Or Unnecessary? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Rokiatu, am in naija and where are u?

(1) (Reply)

For Girls Who Don't Pray !!!! / How To Ask A Girl Out / Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.