Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over (1115 Views)

The Difference Btw D Gal U Date And D Gal U Married / My Mother Is Rejecting All Girls I Introduce To Her,what Should I Do? / Guys Please...is It Really Possible To Be Just Friends Wit A Gal U Really Luv ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by zaziakoni(f): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
is it advisble to bring home a gal u hve not introduce to ur family to sleep over in ur house, in ur room and d worst making no one to know she is there
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by ednut1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
sorry zazi ur jst a past time . d family has met d anointed gal so dem seein u wnt be nice
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by zaziakoni(f): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
ednut1: sorry zazi ur jst a past time . d family has met d anointed gal so dem seein u wnt be nice
ahaaaaaaaaa, and who fking told u its me, am too big for such trash, i dont stoop so low for guys lyk u
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by LoveDecay(m): 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
zazi akoni: is it advisble to bring home a gal u hve not introduce to ur family to sleep over in ur house, in ur room and d worst making no one to know she is there

So, introducing a girl to one's family is a license to turn your family house into a inn abi..... girls.

If the man never collect list or pay bride price your on a long thing.......
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
Smh
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by MrCork: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
zazi akoni: is it advisble to bring home a gal u hve not introduce to ur family to sleep over in ur house, in ur room and d worst making no one to know she is there

..sleep over where?...no ofeince but aint houses in Nigeria normally face to face?..they dont normaly hav spare room undecided
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by ednut1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
zazi akoni: ahaaaaaaaaa, and who fking told u its me, am too big for such trash, i dont stoop so low for guys lyk u
riff raff like u
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Lilimax(f): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
-Mr Cork-:

..sleep over where?...no ofeince but aint houses in Nigeria normally face to face?..they dont normaly hav spare room undecided
Says who sad?
Everybody does not live in a face- me- I -slap- you kind of house in Nigeria undecided.
No offence please...
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by zaziakoni(f): 3:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
i beg for those of u who turns every thread to insult, if u hv got notin to say, just vamoose, abi na by force?
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by MrCork: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lilimax: Says who sad?
Everybody does not live in a face- me- I -slap- you kind of house in Nigeria undecided.
No offence please...

......sweery if u slap me, ma *kondo* may stand up....when u gonno slap me?smiley
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by lilmax(m): 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by MrCork: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
....but how can babe sleep over in a face - face bungalow where people dont even have individual rooms ther in Nigeria.....In London, even 2 months old baby has his own room....I swaaar! undecided
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Lilimax(f): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2014
-Mr Cork-:

......sweery if u slap me, ma *kondo* may stand up....when u gonno slap me?smiley
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Lilimax(f): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
-Mr Cork-:
....but how can babe sleep over in a face - face bungalow where people dont even have individual rooms ther in Nigeria.....In London, even 2 months old baby has his own room....I giv up! undecided

Agreed but don't ever generalise that all houses in Nigeria are face-me-and-face you.

No offence please... smiley
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by ednut1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2014
for dose of u taking cork serious ur daft. hes only being sacarstic .
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by MrCork: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
Lilimax:

Agreed but don't ever generalise that all houses in Nigeria are face-me-and-face you.

No offence please... smiley

...why wud i lie??...Check youtube...serrrriously...how can u bring babe to sleep over when 22 people live in a face to face one bed room flat? ..serrriously? why wud i lie? undecided
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by MrCork: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
..i live in a 3 bedroom house alone hear in London but in Nigeria..its impossible..None does that! (no oofeinse) embarassed
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Vyolet(f): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
The guy might still be a kid that his parents do not expect to bring home a lady yet. He just wants to protect the babe from insults.
In a situation where the guy is mature enough and he takes a woman home without introducing her then she needs to talk to her legs. He has a better woman. grin
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Don't visit him for a sleepover if he's still in his parents' house
and you're going to be hiding from them.
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Radiokilar: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
@op is bad ooo my guy drugged is bro girl friend nd raped her
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2014
Dats sheer stupidity,and disrespect for one's parents.
Anyway,only secondary skuls boys will do dat. A matured guy dat does dat is a disgrace 2 manhood.
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Radiokilar: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adaobi12: Dats sheer stupidity,and disrespect for one's parents.
Anyway,only secondary skuls boys will do dat. A matured guy dat does dat is a disgrace 2 manhood.
wen u dey secondary school u bring u gurl cme house
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
I dey mad. I dare nt bring home my male friends home when i dy sec skul. I neva followd a boy home dn.
Radiokilar:
wen u dey secondary school u bring u gurl cme house
Re: Bringing Home Gal U Have Not Introduce To Ur Family To Sleep Over by Radiokilar: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
Adaobi12: I dey mad. I dare nt bring home my male friends home when i dy sec skul. I neva followd a boy home dn.
i tink se na male u be sef.watchin nollywood movies will ansa nd advice dis topic gbam!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Read This (life's 2ruest Factz). / Advice This Nairalander Please. / Romance At Ziggy's Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.