Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why (1489 Views)

Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. / Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? / 10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why by Pvin: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
I have
Re: Why by Fjbaby(f): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
That's because those guys are indecisive,they don't know wat they want
Re: Why by kramer: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2013
What kind of guys do you hang around with undecided
Re: Why by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
@OP
if the younger sis is attractive, sweeter, sexier etc then being attracted to her shouldnt be the problem here, it is when that guy decides to ACT ON THESE IMPULSES that it becomes a problem. you could even be attracted to the mother of your gf (if thats how you roll) but you should let that be a feeling and nothing else.
Re: Why by cindyrella(f): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
That's because guys will always be guys embarassed
Re: Why by greedie1(f): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
op, the guys i know don't.
Re: Why by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
absolutely none of my friends do that...neither do I....I guy who dates is girlfriend younger sister is a clown
Re: Why by Pvin: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
gree-die]op, the guys i know don't
how will u knw abt such feelings when he keeps it to himself, my advice for u is to prevent ur guy to be intimate with ur younger sister if she is more pretty than u re.
There is no way ur guy can over look such if ur sis gives him a green light.
Same advice goes 2 all babes that has pretty younger sis.
Re: Why by greedie1(f): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pvin: gree-die]op, the guys i know don't
how will u knw abt such feelings when he keeps it to himself, my advice for u is to prevent ur guy to be intimate with ur younger sister if she is more pretty than u re.
There is no way ur guy can over look such if ur sis gives him a green light.
Same advice goes 2 all babes that has pretty younger sis.

well... i don't ve a younger sister.
Re: Why by Mynd44: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
OP needs to stop hanging out with kids and find friends who are matured
Re: Why by Pvin: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2013
Mynd_44: OP needs to stop hanging out with kids and find friends who are matured
Please can u define matured in ur own word
Re: Why by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2013
I think the younger sister sometimes look more beautiful and ready to experiment or learn new things.
Re: Why by Mynd44: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2013
Pvin:
Matured i as in knows what they want
Re: Why by omiobo: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2013
OP,yeah,it does happen. Sometimes they also get attracted to their sis's bf. One have to be strong to resist temptation whenever it arises.
Re: Why by djeezy(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2013
In my own situation the reverse was the case. I've been leading the younger sis on before i met the elder one. And i settled for the elder one coz of how mature she is only for the younger one to jeopardize the whole thing blowing it out of proportion.@topic, don't really know, maybe coz of the resemblance and one gotta be hotter than the other.
Re: Why by Mynd44: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2013
^^
Lol
Re: Why by omiobo: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2013
djeezy: In my own situation the reverse was the case. I've been leading the younger sis on before i met the elder one. And i settled for the elder one coz of how mature she is only for the younger one to jeopardize the whole thing blowing it out of proportion.@topic, don't really know, maybe coz of the resemblance and one gotta be hotter than it other.
Lol! This same situation but I got married to the elder sister but I still remain best inlaw to the younger sister.
Re: Why by NOIBMUUL(m): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2013
Pvin: I have noticed this most often that guy easily falls for their girl friend younger sis, and the suprising thing is that the younger sis most tyms agrees to date their sisters guy. Please share ur experience here if u have one.

Peeps like you have given guys a bad name. SMH #All guys are indeed not the same.#
Re: Why by Pvin: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

Peeps like you have given guys a bad name. SMH #All guys are indeed not the same.#
my dear nobody is given anybdy bad name, it is a pure reality. Girls too can attest 2 it only if they can only b sincere
Re: Why by Beync(f): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2013
Pvin:
Mature as in Men who do not reason nor think with their third legs but with their heads and are right minded.
Re: Why by Pvin: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2013
Beync: Mature as in Men who do not reason nor think with their third legs but with their heads and are right minded.
If that is ur definition of mature, u wouldnt have been in existence because ur parents...
Re: Why by Beync(f): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pvin:
If that is ur definition of mature, u wouldnt have been in existence because ur parents...
LISTEN TO UR SELF tongue
Re: Why by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pvin:
Well at least her father did it with his wife which is legal
Re: Why by MrCork17: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
well they loook liek fresh apples.. nobody likes Old cargos wink

1 Like

Re: Why by manby10(f): 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Why by tashanja(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2013
Lure of the forbidden fruit.

(1) (Reply)

The Hookup I Will Never Forget / 8 Reasons Why Men Aren't Eager To Get Married / Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.