Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help (1490 Views)

He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / I Feel Guilty Doing It To This Girl, But I Can't Help It... / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Joe50(m): 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2013
please I need help from you fellow Nairalanders,

I met this young girl at school, we both started 200L this year and now we going to 300L by January@ open university of Nigeria with the same course, computer science.

@first we were friends, later I aproached her n told her my feelings, she agreed and accepted. but the problem here is that she told me she had a baby girl with another man. @first i didnt believe her becuase she did not look like a lady that has gave birth because she look so young and no one will even no.

so i ask her about the guy that pregnated her, she said they are not together again because her parents and the guy's own had misunderstanding,
she told me she really loves me but will my mum accept her even though I accept her.

now am so confused, either to live her or tell my mum about her because my mum wanted to meet her and thank her for the gift she brought to her during her birthday.

beside I never sleep with her ooo abi na bleep una callam.
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by WorldGreatest1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Joe50(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
please am very serious about this, beside she said she has fall for me already.
i need help pls
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by kennypoka2(m): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2013
change the topic. then I will give you d best advice ever.. change that topic.. d topic says you are In love with two gals while the content says otherwise. so change the topic
good.. now ma advice.

if u love her truly like you claim, tell your mother.. cos if u don't tell your mother now she will still know later on.. so tell your mother 1st. wen u do that I will tell u wat next to do!!
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Joe50(m): 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
kennypoka2: change the topic. then I will give you d best advice ever.. change that topic.. d topic says you are In love with two gals while the content says otherwise. so change the topic

d topic has been changed so...
any help
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
guy look for ur own gal. As long as the baby's dad is still alive there's always a chance that they'll get back together, even if just for flings!
Afterall how're u going to prevent her from going to see the father of her baby, for financial support? Or are u going to take financial responsibility for mother & child, even as a student?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by gunners160(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2013
Hmm dis ur mata serious o bt u just hv 2 consder sumthngs because just we love each oda alone does mk a rlshp wrk. Sumtimes u here couples say dey love each oda bt they stil want divorce.do u love r yes? Do u love him yes?u start wonderin y den do dey want divorce?.dhr r sumthngs u nid 2 knw nd 1 of dem is kan u stay wit dis lady knwin dat she as a child outside wedlock ?2 ru ready 2 c r daughter as ur own?3 r u ready nd matured enough 2 handle otside gossip both 4rm frnds nd eniemes? we all knw nigeria 1ce sumthg like dis shuld happen dat bcomes dhr topic 4 d year.nd lastly do u knw dis ladies plan 4 d future?as 4 me i dnt c ur parent as a problem if u tell dem dis is wat u want nd u stand by it dey wuld surely knw dat yes u mean bizness nd agree wit u.eventhough dey mite object 4 sumtime wen dey c d zeal nd passion u hv 4 dis lady dey wont stop .pls dnt b in a hurry 2 introduce d lady 2 ur parent wait nd let d rlshp grow atleast till wen r through wit ur studies

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Joe50(m): 2:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Justosaus: guy look for ur own gal. As long as the baby's dad is still alive there's always a chance that they'll get back together, even if just for flings!
Afterall how're u going to prevent her from going to see the father of her baby, for financial support? Or are u going to take financial responsibility for mother & child, even as a student?

nice advice
tnx man
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Joe50(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
gunners160: Hmm dis ur mata serious o bt u just hv 2 consder sumthngs because just we love each oda alone does mk a rlshp wrk. Sumtimes u here couples say dey love each oda bt they stil want divorce.do u love r yes? Do u love him yes?u start wonderin y den do dey want divorce?.dhr r sumthngs u nid 2 knw nd 1 of dem is kan u stay wit dis lady knwin dat she as a child outside wedlock ?2 ru ready 2 c r daughter as ur own?3 r u ready nd matured enough 2 handle otside gossip both 4rm frnds nd eniemes? we all knw nigeria 1ce sumthg like dis shuld happen dat bcomes dhr topic 4 d year.nd lastly do u knw dis ladies plan 4 d future?as 4 me i dnt c ur parent as a problem if u tell dem dis is wat u want nd u stand by it dey wuld surely knw dat yes u mean bizness nd agree wit u.eventhough dey mite object 4 sumtime wen dey c d zeal nd passion u hv 4 dis lady dey wont stop .pls dnt b in a hurry 2 introduce d lady 2 ur parent wait nd let d rlshp grow atleast till wen r through wit ur studies

tnx 4 ur advice, am most grateful
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by duni04(m): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2013
D gal is looking for a mugu to take care of her child so congrats, she's found u
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Joe50(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2013
duni04: D gal is looking for a mugu to take care of her child so congrats, she's found u

the child dey with her grandmum in d villa
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2013
Op,as a guy there is way u sud be able 2 talk 2 ur mum that datz d gurl u want 2 mari irrespective of d fact dat she has a child,gone are d days wen parents dictate on who their children marry.
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Joe50(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,as a guy there is way u sud be able 2 talk 2 ur mum that datz d gurl u want 2 mari irrespective of d fact dat she has a child,gone are d days wen parents dictate on who their children marry.

you make point here. tnx
i really luv dis girl, i mean it.
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by oyinbogirl(f): 4:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
If you really love her, nothing should stop you. But it seems you have some kind of doubt abt it all, what is it? Take her to your mum, if she is as nice as your saying ur mum should love her too. The days are gone of parents choosing ur life mate as one other poster said

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Tobbie9(m): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
not really a good idea, i suggest u think about it well
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Joe50(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
oyinbogirl: If you really love her, nothing should stop you. But it seems you have some kind of doubt abt it all, what is it? Take her to your mum, if she is as nice as your saying ur mum should love her too. The days are gone of parents choosing ur life mate as one other poster said
yes dear. tnx

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Joe50(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Tobbie9: not really a good idea, i suggest u think about it well

yep.. but not when u hv actually fall in luv, is not easy as u think it
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Hexzyz(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Hexzyz(m): 5:08pm On Dec 23, 2013
Go for someone else. she is a baby mama, don't be carried away with lust. All these type of story don't usually give a happy family life.
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by strangest(m): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
First go for hiv test.. If you guys are actually clean and you truly love each other, i dont see why you can take the relationship to another level but i guess you are not ready for marriage...
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Joel3(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
well, my advice will really affect someones else feeling either you or her. i don't want to offend anybody. but just follow your heart. talk to your spirit there is a man inside of you. you can only see him when you want to. you don't need spiritual eye. talk to your spirit if you really like this girl and why you love her. will you be able to withstand the consequence. then the answer will be right there.

i can go back to my past love anytime i like, the key is in my hand. so with that i do believe any man can go back to his past love if he really want to and knows what it takes to have her back. so be wise son
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by oyinbogirl(f): 3:08am On Dec 24, 2013
Hexzyz: Go for someone else. she is a baby mama, don't be carried away with lust. All these type of story don't usually give a happy family life.

Rubbish! If you truly want something in life to work you can! He said he is in love not lust, they will find a way if they want it to work bad enough

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by forkinsonlolo(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2013
except if you are a fan of misserable lives.
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Andyblaze: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2013
angry angry
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
Op: Your grammar usage is poor.

What was your average score at SSCE or GCE?
Re: Am In Love With this Girl, but she had a baby, Pls Help by johnwell(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
There's nothing wrong about this, but one thing is needful.....
Will you be able to love her child like yours?

The security & safety of her child is her major concern, In order for you to give her 100% peace of mind, if you'll marry her, make sure the child is with her (in your house), treat him/her as yours & when she enter secondary school let her bord from JSS 1 to SS3, with this she'll give you the love you've been dreaming of.

PLEASE
- make sure you ignore her past.
- don't see her as a desperate woman, never.
- always try to address that child as yours (how is my son/daugther)
- please love her if you can, go extra mile, single motherhood is not a curse, okay?

I wish you success!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Break Up A Relationship (advice Needed). / Guys! Please I Need Your Opinions.. / Help!!! She Wants To Put Me In Debt. Must I Commit B4 We Get Married??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.