Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! (4135 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by lareine(f): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hi Guys,
What could possibly be responsible with my friend. All her life, she ends up dating men who find it difficult to spend on her.
Well, one could excuse that, but now she's engaged, yet the man in her life would not still spend on her. I feel this is wrong, because if it goes on this way, she may end up being the bread winner of the house.
And she's not the demanding type. Your comments, please.
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by chikeorji123(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
This friend of urs what's she into? meaning a student or workingclass?..and how old is she?....
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
She probably starts all her relationships wiv d "am an independent woman I don't need your money" sorta attitude. Women like dat are to blame cus...some men get so use d fact that they don't need to spend a dime on a woman claiming to have everything all in d name of bin too independent.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Is he her father? Mtshew. undecided

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Well,since you said it's been that way in all her r/ships,it would be right for me to agree with what Idowu said...chikena!
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Koolking(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Some women with their crusade for men to uplift their plight financially. I find it hard to believe in this age and time, some women still depend solely on men for financial gains. They longer fall in love because they love a man purely for who he is but because of what he can offer materially. It's epic embarrassment to find some girls demanding the least thing as toothpaste from a purported boyfriend. You lose your value to a guy when you make your life dependent on him.

After you will hear them thumping their chest and hiding under gender equality. Whatever happens to a woman working and paying her own bills is near stark reality; if you see a man who supplement your needs it's a plus and not a norm. Why bother going to school when you cannot tailor all you learn into a creative idea and sell for a living? Your fiance is a friend if he helps out fine, if he not the type who helps out financially for reason known to him, you need not crucify him. What is wrong with your friend being the breadwinner of the family? What law forbids women from taking care of their family if they have the means? Is the family only for the man? She will continue to date men who are unwilling to spend their sweat on her. She is only looking to reap where she did not sow when she does not want to face life realities. Get your lazy bum up and work for your living. No man will ever satisfy your needs.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Sapphire86(f): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
I agree 2 an xtent wit what Idowu said.

@ Idowu, hw nw? Bn a while! I don miss u n ur comments. Bn holed up @ d literary section.
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Idowuogbo(f): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sapphire86: I agree 2 an xtent wit what Idowu said.

@ Idowu, hw nw? Bn a while! I don miss u n ur comments. Bn holed up @ d literary section.
Awww.. How u na? U just mute my side, I offend u? cry sad
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Sapphire86(f): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Aaaaaaa Tualee Iya! Ori yin wambe, owo meji fun eyin ni kan. No vex, we seem 2 come @ various tyms. I notice dat u don even drop it lyk its hot nowadays, d topics no sweet abi?
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes...I thought initially you are an independent minded lady but now I can attest you have been brainwashed towards the bandwagon effect mentality.
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
Crown Prince:
Yes...I thought initially you are an independent minded lady but now I can attest you have been brainwashed towards the bandwagon effect mentality.
Wtf? Dude, u ok? undecided
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Sapphire86(f): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Crown Prince:

Ogbeni, park well o!!! Was dat meant 4 u Did d sun flog d vital aspect of ur brain Waka joor
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Most ladies want a guy wit 100million naira in his bank account, but just 50,000 naira they dnt hav in theirs. Very very bad! Gold diggin mentality!
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sapphire86:

Aaaaaaa Tualee Iya! Ori yin wambe, owo meji fun eyin ni kan. No vex, we seem 2 come @ various tyms. I notice dat u don even drop it lyk its hot nowadays, d topics no sweet abi?
Hehehehe... U don say! Dryland! It b like say subsidy don begin affect NL joor! Kinda boring nowadays.
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sapphire86:

Ogbeni, park well o!!! Was dat meant 4 u Did d sun flog d vital aspect of ur brain Waka joor
Lmaooo!
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by ITbomb(m): 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
Another helpless Nigerian girl looking for a financier with a punny as collateral
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
Dat may b her destiny or she is a bragger cos men can realy act on what a woman say
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaooo!
Is this just to spite me or encourage me on?
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Crown Prince:
Is this just to spite me or encourage me on?
Pardon? undecided
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Sapphire86:

Have you considered How many ''years'' it will cost you begging me for this careless post if I should become your hussy in the near future?
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pardon? undecided
Which part do you not understand?
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Crown Prince:
Which part do you not understand?

All
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by greedie1(f): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
lareine: [size=14pt]but now she's engaged, yet the man in her life would not still spend on her.
And she's not the demanding type.[/size]
did you all overlook this part??
wats with the stewpid comments about women and gold digging?
now wats wrong with her fiance spending on his wife to be?
if he doesn't do it now,wats d probability that he will after marriage?

i fail to understand ow some ple reason attimes, der is no rule dat a guy should spend on his girl or vice versa but there is also no rule saying dat a relationship should be devoid of care... now if u r in a rship and u care for ur partner, wats wrong wit seeing a bracelet and buying it for her cz u think it ll look good on her or . giving her money to help her solve a problem u know she has?

now if she is the constantly demanding type, i ll say dafuq wit her, but if she is sufficiently independent and u think she has no ryt to expect anything from u, den u are d digger, i just don't know wat u r diggin. don't get ahead of ur selves wit the feminist talk, we are advocating for, we are yet to have a jurisprudence dat supports feminism totally . gender equality DOES NOT mean absent of care, it means not treating women different because we are perceived to be the weaker sex

relationships of romantic nature involves emotional connection. if there is this connectedness there should be care,investment ( not necessarily monetary) and nourishment. now tell me ow u can achieve this without money and its products? just tell me? its not the fact that u spend but the reason behind it and wen u don't spend, its not that fact also but the reason behind it. now, its a different tin if one of them is not really financially buoyant and the oda knows that if der is d means, he or she ll represent.

im as independent as dey come and i still insist on d crappiness of some of ur posts.... wat really is ur problem? women liberation or your-permit me to say- sheer stinginess? coz i think the 2 are different.

@ op, this isn't good atall... could if be she is also stingy? cz if she cant go out of her way to try to pamper her man, weda he wants/ needs it or not, she has no ryt to expect him to lavish wit care.... i always insist, u r wat u think, ualso attract wat u think-law of attraction.

3 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
gree-die:

did you all overlook this part??
wats with the stewpid comments about women and gold digging?
now wats wrong with her fiance spending on his wife to be?
if he doesn't do it now,wats d probability that he will after marriage?

i fail to understand ow some ple reason attimes, der is no rule dat a guy should spend on his girl or vice versa but there is also no rule saying dat a relationship should be devoid of care... now if u r in a rship and u care for ur partner, wats wrong wit seeing a bracelet and buying it for her cz u think it ll look good on her or . giving her money to help her solve a problem u know she has?

now if she is the constantly demanding type, i ll say dafuq wit her, but if she is sufficiently independent and u think she has no ryt to expect anything from u, den u are d digger, i just don't know wat u r diggin. don't get ahead of ur selves wit the feminist talk, we are advocating for, we are yet to have a jurisprudence dat supports feminism totally . gender equality DOES NOT mean absent of care, it means not treating women different because we are perceived to be the weaker sex

relationships of romantic nature involves emotional connection. if there is this connectedness there should be care,investment ( not necessarily monetary) and nourishment. now tell me ow u can achieve this without money and its products? just tell me? its not the fact that u spend but the reason behind it and wen u don't spend, its not that fact also but the reason behind it. now, its a different tin if one of them is not really financially buoyant and the oda knows that if der is d means, he or she ll represent.

im as independent as dey come and i still insist on d crappiness of some of ur posts.... wat really is ur problem? women liberation or your-permit me to say- sheer stinginess? coz i think the 2 are different.

@ op, this isn't good atall... could if be she is also stingy? cz if she cant go out of her way to try to pamper her man, weda he wants/ needs it or not, she has no ryt to expect him to lavish wit care.... i always insist, u r wat u think, ualso attract wat u think-law of attraction.
This your thesis cannot attract an award on nairaland just like those before it.
DAMN!!! My secretary has to read this and summarised for me abeg
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by greedie1(f): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
Crown Prince:
This your thesis cannot attract an award on nairaland just like those before it.
DAMN!!! My secretary has to read this and summarised for me abeg

i seldom write thesis and wen i do, i don't expect an award, not on nl.
ever wondered why secretaries are the live wire of every establishment? i could tell u, but i don't encourage laziness, so u either think or wallow in ur ignorance.... ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by achinaboy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo: She probably starts all her relationships wiv d "am an independent woman I don't need your money" sorta attitude. Women like dat are to blame cus...some men get so use d fact that they don't need to spend a dime on a woman claiming to have everything all in d name of bin too independent.
i don no who is idowuogbo,but i love the coment
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
@OP
i have a question for you: is it the end of the world if a woman becomes the family provider, like many do?! just because many out there decide to be lazy and sit on their as.sess till they inflate, doesnt mean that some cannot wish for a better future for themselves.
here is a clue: if a "bf" doesnt spend on her, YET she decided to make him her "fiancé", then why the fukc any of you are complaining?! the way he is as a bf is the way he will be as husband.........so if she doesnt like it, she can bounce, et voila CASE CLOSED!!! but we all know how desperate to marry some women are, so instead they marry the guy and then nag nag nag about something that was NEVER there to begin with. use your brain and figure out who is to blame here.

@Gree-die
before writing the BS you did, have you for one ask yourself if the man in that lady's life spent TIME, ENERGY, SPOILS OF LIFE, PAID BIGGER RENT FOR A BIGGER HOUSE etc or better yet, if that man actually HAD any money to spend on the lady? yeah sadly, we all know how some silly women have nothing, find a man who has nothing too, but yet demand to be pampered (meaning spending heavy cash on her, not just walking hand in hand in the park).

- the fact that you believe that care in a r/ship is directly connected to solely spending (money) on your partner, is your first FAIL of the day.
- the fact that you ONLY focus on spending, and dont care to ask if there were other means of "caring" (from this man) in this r/ship, is your second FAIL of the day.

people should be happy with THEMSELVES first before trying to please others......... and if that is the way this man wants to be in his r/ships then women should either A) NOT date him or B) provide for that said care THEMSELVES or C) lower their delusional standards.... but blaming someone for having their own opinion about what works FOR THEM is your obvious FAIL of 2013!

3 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
gree-die:

i seldom write thesis and wen i do, i don't expect an award, not on nl.
ever wondered why secretaries are the live wire of every establishment? i could tell u, but i don't encourage laziness, so u either think or wallow in ur ignorance.... ur life.
We got on the wrong footing right?
By the way I am CROWN PRINCE and you?
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Lmao! Jay dey vex o! Happy new year Brown!
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Idowuogbo(f): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
achina boy:
i don no who is idowuogbo,but i love the coment
Hehehe..Idowuogbo = Ogbosky da Badosky! wink
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmao! Jay dey vex o! Happy new year Brown!

lol happy new yr to you too and may 2013 bring you all the spoils of life your desire. yes i am pissed when women see a man that doesnt fit their requirements in life, but yet date the guy out of whatever reasons, and then come and complain to us as if he changed along the way....... haba, that guy was the way he was since the get go!
Re: Her Fiance Does Not Meet Her Needs! by greedie1(f): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mrbrownjay, u obviously didn't read my comment or if u did, u didn't comprehend...

that you actually replied to wat u don't understand is ur 1st fail for the day
that you actually think that money can be completely removed from the equation is ur 2nd fail for the day.

that your seem to believe that you are allowed and entitled to keep your opinion and actually think it ll work is undoubtedly your biggest fail for 2013.

u see, i could pick d fallacies in ur logic and straighten dem out but i really don't care to... if u think ignorance is bliss den i happily wish u a blissful lyf

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Give It A Second Thought? / Do this natural and harmless thing and say bye to small Pen!s. Goodluck(updated) / Potholes Give Me Orgasm - Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.