Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars (24356 Views)

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by plendil: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2013
All you guys harping reflex action, blah, blah. . .like seriously, are you real?
I’m sorry I don’t buy that one second. I can’t begin comprehend it.

Sometime ago I was accosted by the notorious ‘one chance’ elements. I had just disembarked the vehicle I boarded earlier and proceeded to collect my bag from the trunk of the car, when the driver in the most bizarre James Bond manner I usually see in moves, made a 180 turn and zoomed off with my property.

Of course my first instinct was to go after him, but just as quickly common sense kicked in; I could very easily be crushed by vehicles in the busy berger junction. Screaming, yelling, shouting, all to no avail, as the man had disappeared. It is noteworthy that I had some very precious documents in the bag licence, I card, atm cards, etc.

It was a painful experience, no doubt about it, but certainly not as painful as me losing my life.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Infoseye(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
vicope:

Will the bolded mean that the hundreds of people who died in the canal following the Ikeja bomb blast in 2001 were all crazy? I doubt that! Experience, they say is the best teacher.(That's if you survive to learn from it).
It's either your biology teacher died and so you didn't study 'reflex' in 'O' level biology or you simply chose to remain naive! I just pray you don't find yourself in such a situation!

You are simply a r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d Goat!!! grin grin grin grin confirmed disoriented entity!!!How on earth can you compare Ikeja bomb blast scenario with this case of a woman chasing a thief across high speed traffic? That was bomb explosion the whole area was not safe!

For your information, I have found myself in nasty situations including robbery at gunpoint on the street and at home, in a bus on high speed on express from lagos to ibadan that lost control due to bad breaks, been ran over by a car while on okada many times. I made best of the situation to save myself and loved ones that were invloved to avoid death!

So please what exactly are the similarities of Ikeja bomb blast and this case of a woman running after the thief across a deadly high way? You sure say you go sch? grin you are daft number 1 sorry to say.

Jesus christ seriously where do all this senseless nairalanders come from abeg enough of this reflex action sh-@!T the woman is DEAD because of one bastard lets just show her respect!
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Infoseye(m): 1:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
plendil: All you guys harping reflex action, blah, blah. . .like seriously, are you real?
I’m sorry I don’t buy that one second. I can’t begin comprehend it.

Sometime ago I was accosted by the notorious ‘one chance’ elements. I had just disembarked the vehicle I boarded earlier and proceeded to collect my bag from the trunk of the car, when the driver in the most bizarre James Bond manner I usually see in moves, made a 180 turn and zoomed off with my property.

Of course my first instinct was to go after him, but just as quickly common sense kicked in; I could very easily be crushed by vehicles in the busy berger junction. Screaming, yelling, shouting, all to no avail, as the man had disappeared. It is noteworthy that I had some very precious documents in the bag licence, I card, atm cards, etc.

It was a painful experience, no doubt about it, but certainly not as painful as me losing my life.

Please tell the action reflex fans!!! am fedup of abusing them self, I have done enough abusing for a day in this new week abeg,probably unfollow this thread for peace.

GET THIS IN YOUR BLOCK HEAD ALL OF YOU THAT BELIEVE IT WAS FAULT OF REFLEX ACTION!!!! NO MATERIAL THING, MONEY OR WORTHEVER IT IS YOU WORSHIP IS WORTH LOSSING YOUR LIFE OVER EXCEPT YOU ARE SAVING ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE grin
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Peaches17(f): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Oh God*crying*
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by vicope: 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
Infoseye:

You are simply a r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d Goat!!! grin grin grin grin confirmed disoriented entity!!! How on earth can you compare Ikeja bomb blast scenario with this case of a woman chasing a thief across high speed traffic? That was bomb explosion the whole area was not safe!

Oh! You just confirmed my suspicion. It is no longer difficult to spot out a LUNATIC. I expected two things from you: a reply to my post and insults to start with. Those are the typical traits of a Yaba left patient! For heaven's sake, can't U share your opinion without hurling insults? U feel U won't make any sense if U don't add a little insult? I PITY FOR YOUR CHILDREN!

Infoseye:
For your information, I have found myself in nasty situations including robbery at gunpoint on the street and at home, in a bus on high speed on express from lagos to ibadan that lost control due to bad breaks, been ran over by a car while on okada many times. I made best of the situation to save myself and loved ones that were invloved to avoid death!
.....And there was never a time reflex came into play in all these instances? And please STFU....do you understand the phrasal verb 'ran over', talk more of many times?....I guess your skull is made of steel! *hisses*

Infoseye:
So please what exactly are the similarities of Ikeja bomb blast and this case of a woman running after the thief across a deadly high way? You sure say you go sch? grin you are daft number 1 sorry to say.
The similarities Sir, is the display of reflex action in both cases..... For your question about if I went to school, my answer is No Sir, I never had the opportunity to attend school, I was only lucky to be awarded certificates out of sympathy! And lest I forget, U sound like a PhD holder from a University where lunatics are produced!

Infoseye:
Jesus christ seriously where do all this senseless nairalanders come from abeg enough of this reflex action sh-@!T the woman is DEAD because of one bastard lets just show her respect!
They came from your father's house! undecided
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
What a terrible way to die!
R.I.P to bukky!
This made me remember the day my sis fought two thieves at the same time!
As i remember this, i m thanking God for sparing her life and property because she fought more than someone who ran for her bag and came home with wounds on her legs! Thank God the thieves were unable to take the bag which contained money for the family business!
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by lozanni(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
blank: I saw it on my way to work. Lastma had just started picking her parts that were strewn all over the expressway. It was a gory sight.

Good grief !!!

What a sad way to die, may her Soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by princess9696: 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Oh God!!! Is unfortunate what a wicked world ! May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by aariwa(m): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2013
Bros are you normal?you joined nairaland on February 13 and you are here commenting on what you dont know anything about.From your previous comments i guess you are a kid thats less than 20 years old and also a blackberry repairer.For your own sake whenever you come to a faceless online forum dont jump to insulting people you may never meet in your life,instead concentrate and learn new things from the posts.Too many new kids on nairaland forum... SMH
beatbug:

Meschonu! Shutup thr, do u knw evn knw hw to drive, the road she went chasin a thief was a six lane FREEWAY, she was hit over and over again by many cars, causin her body †ơ shatter! Wen u knw how to drive u wil knw wat is involve in such cases on freeway!!!
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2015
aariwa:
nigerians and overspeeding.What kind of speed would tear a human being into pieces.It shows that the driver was running above 130 and couldn't reduce speed immediately he/she saw the victim.My opinion is that Most of the people on wheels in nigeria should go for a mandatory psychiatric test.
we need psychologist in ourevery day environment like work places, schools cos the average Nigerian driver on the road is just crazy, when behind people act funny, shout or curse out at any one tryna walk or run pass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? / Please help Find My Kid Brother / How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.