Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars (24355 Views)

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Bride-to-be In Lagos 10 Days To Her Wedding (pictured) / Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by oboy3(m): 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
I know how gory that site would be
i once witnessed when a mad woman was shred to pieces by trailer in Lagos
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Lakayana: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
dominique: What a horrid horrid way to go. May he RIP. cry
Did you read the part that he stole a lady's purse which led to her death? Or are you a part of his syndicate?

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Artistree: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
Very pathetic indeed! What was in the bag dat she couldn't let go of? What if d thief had turned round & shot her? We read safety/security measures everyday yet it seems so difficult 2abide by.
I had a neighbour who went peeping thru d window on robbers across d street & he caught a bullet with his right eye.
It's even more un4tun8 dat d thief himself died cos d kinda beating he'd have got, anyway, he's beta dead.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by plendil: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2013
damn!! what a tragedy
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
Very sad, RIP.
All dis theives, i just don't get it. Even with the punishment that waits dem if caught for stealing.
Na wa oh, a promising life snatched along with a bag. very sad.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by ifedun2: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
What a terrible way to die.What could have been the content of that bag sef?Whatever it is,its not worth her life.Pity!
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
blank: I saw it on my way to work. Lastma had just started picking her parts that were strewn all over the expressway. It was a gory sight.
her parts ? Jesu !!
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Infoseye(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
Why on earth will she run into traffic angry just for an handbag? which is better retrieving her stolen hand bag or stay put and enjoy her life! Even if she had some kind of ability to revive herself back to life is a handbag worth taking your life? This are questions are husband will be asking himself Chai! Nigerians!! Anyways RIP!
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by freecocoa(f): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
She should have just left the purse for him, I know she must have had valuables in there but still...

May her soul RIP.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
I saw the scene of the accident on my way to work that morning.
That is the most mangled body I have seen in my life. She was in pieces. Still sends shivers down my spine.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by freeman191(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
Rip.am shot of word.God hav mercy
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by sammmiey1: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
iamswizz: hmmmm.. jus tell us that u were the lastma official that picked her parts.. tongue
don't mind her,action speaks louder dan word!..Naija can twist
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by freecocoa(f): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
Artistree: Very pathetic indeed! What was in the bag dat she couldn't let go of? What if d thief had turned round & shot her? We read safety/security measures everyday yet it seems so difficult 2abide by.
I had a neighbour who went peeping thru d window on robbers across d street & he caught a bullet with his right eye.
It's even more un4tun8 dat d thief himself died cos d kinda beating he'd have got, anyway, he's beta dead.
Does this your neighbor by chance live in unuchima ihiagwa?
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Ozegbe(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
RIP to the lady, RIH to the thief
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Dagods(m): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dat was d pix of dat woman who's husband got hit by a bus,while crosing d road,coming back from his village,was dat a mix-up or wat?
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by cuteprincess1(f): 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
wat a waste of life
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by YorubaOmoge: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

RIP Bukola cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by debedebe(m): 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
Why must she go after bag?wen life is so precious,i wonder wot she kept inside d bag,i culd remember wen fire got one big market in Ibadan Oyo state,a woman(Alhaja) almost enter d fire to take something frm her shop,wen she cannot hold on 2 herself again,she started shouting Miror! Mirror!Mirror!! Mirror!!!,we now discovered dat she uses dat mirror call customers 2 her shop i.e D mirror is charmed,out of millions of goods she av in her shop,she only want 2 save d Mirror... God help us ooo

2 Likes

Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by ukpaku: 10:25pm On Feb 24, 2013
chiboy11: what is inside d bank dat she cant 4get hum
money plenty inside the bank na, abi u think say na savanna bank she carry?
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by YorubaOmoge: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
debedebe: Why must she go after bag?wen life is so precious,i wonder wot she kept inside d bag,i culd remember wen fire got one big market in Ibadan Oyo state,a woman(Alhaja) almost enter d fire to take something frm her shop,wen she cannot hold on 2 herself again,she started shouting Miror! Mirror!Mirror!! Mirror!!!,we now discovered dat she uses dat mirror call customers 2 her shop i.e D mirror is charmed,out of millions of goods she av in her shop,she only want 2 save d Mirror... God help us ooo

Since you can only wonder, don't make a judgement.

Stop the nonsense.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2013
She ran after him undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry

As if she would have caught up with him and retrieved her purse if she caught him cry cry cry cry

What a waste.

GEJ this is your fault angry
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by blank(f): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
oluswaggz: pls was it d one dat happend after leavin 3rd mainland bridge cos after scalin tru d heavy traffic on 3rd mainland bridge on friday mornin while goin to work i saw a gatherin bt d car was speadin so i cudnt see wat was happenin. But pple in d bus wer screamin bt i cudnt see it very wel.

It was before you climb 3rd mainland bridge coming from Ikoyi. I passed by 7:40am on the way to the mainland. By that time, they had moved the guy to the left side and laid him facedown. The woman's mangled body was behind an ambulance and Lastma were at work. There wasnt traffic on my side/the side of the accident as usual but it was the other side that had plenty traffic.

RIP to the victims but i didnt see any car parked by the sode like the car that hit them. Maybe a hit and run?
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by theripper: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
Rest In Peace to Bukola and Rot in Pieces to the Bag thief.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Gistville: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
So sad! Let's be more careful people.
But pls when you use pics for stories, verify if its the right one. This pic you used is of a man who got knocked down at Ojota while crossing the expressway and that's his wife.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
But why she pursue the thief wey carry her bag? she should have left it for him. what is a handbag compared to her precious life.SMH RIP angry
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by sangybabe(f): 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
God have mercy on ur children. Dat gal wasn't tinking atall, she forgot abot ha life n chose to pursue material tins only God knws wat is inside dat bag dat cost her, her life.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Judolisco(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
blank: I saw it on my way to work. Lastma had just started picking her parts that were strewn all over the expressway. It was a gory sight.
sure, did d stupid driver stop dis is a tragedy d driver na wèré cry
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Akeud(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]pls never put ur hrt in any amount of money u hav cos IT CAN'T BUY BUY UR LIFE. :Dpls never put ur hrt in any amount of money u hav cos IT CAN'T BUY BUY UR LIFE.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
This reminds me of an incident that happened years back in port harcourt city,somewhere around garrison area precisely. two guys on okada tried to rob a lady of her handset at gun point, when she refused to release the handset to them. instead she smashed the handset on the floor and this infuriated the thieves and they shot her point blank there and she died on the spot and they sped off. lessons in all this is that life is more precious than a phone or handbag.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by mosquitoNet(m): 10:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
Just cos she had an ipad inna di bag, she a never wana let go and see wut happened now. Between an ipad and ur life which is more valuable? May her soul rest in peace! She's a sister to a friend(Debo), she was coming from church (morning mass) and they live in dolphin estate. take heart bro.
Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Should have allowed the thief go with the bag. When there is life, ther is hope. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Bride-To-Be & Bag Thief Killed By Speeding Cars by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
RICHIE BOI: This reminds me of an incident that happened years back in port harcourt city,somewhere around garrison area precisely. two guys on okada tried to rob a lady of her handset at gun point, when she refused to release the handset to them. instead she smashed the handset on the floor and this infuriated the thieves and they shot her point blank there and she died on the spot and they sped off. lessons in all this is that life is more precious than a phone or handbag.
hmmm! na wa o! some women get mind sha. RIP to the dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? / Father Impreginates Daughter Insists On Marrying Her / How To Treat Your Mother Inlaw.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.