Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? (28751 Views)

New Free 13gb Data Plane For Airtel-mtn-glo-etisalat Free Browsing For 4months / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! / Best Tablet Out There To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by cyrexx: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lexusgs430: A blackberry playbook in conjunction with a 3G enabled blackberry phone + BIS. One of the best investment you will make this year.
Its the best combination, in Nigeria's present telecom setup.

Dolly-Parton:

Nope that sh1t sucks up ur phone credit like a vampire drinking blood. Whatever u get, dont get a blackberry playbook, except if u are gonna always be in a wifi range. Am typing from experience.

I posted a reply earlier about playbook which goes thus

cyrexx:

1. Playbook os (QNX) falls far behind ios and android os in terms of number of available useful applications and games. And many of them are free on Android.
2. You can use airtel Bis on Android devices. I learnt you can also use mtn bis unlimited on Android devices too, though I've not tried it.
3. With rooted android, you have greater control over your device than you can have on any other platform. You can tweak your device to exactly your taste.
4. You don't need an extra phone (BB) to tether with android tablet to enjoy Internet on it unlike playbook tablet

This coming from someone who has used both playbook and nexus 7.

Cheers.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Baroba(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
cyrexx:

The first sets of nexus 7 tablets had no option for sim card. Just wifi. Later Google added options for sim card just like in phones and ipads. Just request for the one with sim card slot (located on its side).

I've not seen a kindle fire with sim card options though. The one I played with has only wifi option.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

You are correct, the Nexus 7 32gb now comes with WiFi + 3G connection. Stay away from kindle fire (crap) if you are looking for a tablet, unless you are talking the kindle fire HD...
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Ninilowo(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
Basic:
Who's this ma.d man?
Una dey min am? Where money finish na there craze dey start. Ibi ti owo ba tan si ni were ti bere
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by chucky234(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Showing omission of letters

Apostrophes are used in contractions. A contraction is a word (or set of numbers) in which one or more letters (or numbers) have been omitted. The apostrophe shows this omission. Contractions are common in speaking and in informal writing. To use an apostrophe to create a contraction, place an apostrophe where the omitted letter(s) would go. Here are some examples:

don't = do not
I'm = I am
he'll = he will
who's = who is
shouldn't = should not
didn't = did not
could've= could have (NOT "could of"!)
'60 = 1960

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/621/01/

Please go back to school.
Here comes the biggest foool on NL,you dumbly copied text from the internet to teach me the use of apostrophe,what a retarded goon.
Your examples above shows common words used in informal literary or written English but that's completely differently from what we are arguing,have you ever seen anywhere the word "English's" is used in place of "English is".
In "English's" what you have there is possessive and not omission of letter as you have dumbly and stupidl.y assumed.
You don't only have to go back to school but you should start from nursery one,idio:t
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by ChuckD1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
Android Tablet! e dey cure waist pain??
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by sweetlinda(f): 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2013
miz4oxley:
Wonderful. Bb playbook is wonderful.absolutely. Wonderful. I tell u.
100% Best advice this year.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by sweetlinda(f): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2013
miz4oxley:

100% Best advice this year.
Dolly-Parton:

Nope that sh1t sucks up ur phone credit like a vampire drinking blood. Whatever u get, dont get a blackberry playbook, except if u are gonna always be in a wifi range. Am typing from experience.
y
You are in darkness, bb playbook is the very best....
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Maxivalue(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ipad Mini is simply d Best.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 26, 2013
this is the tab, i use, n also sell *Runs on Android 4.0.3 (Ice cream
Sandwich)
*Dual camera (front and back)
*8GB Inbuilt Memory (also has memory
card slot)
*1GB RAM
*1.55GHz Processor.
*It has In-Built 3G SIM CARD Slot for
Browsing and making calls
*WIFI
*Bluetooth
not to mention it works with any network.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by DollyParton1(f): 1:37am On Feb 26, 2013
sweetlinda: y
You are in darkness, bb playbook is the very best....

What are you talking about
Am using one , and from experience so far, its not an option if u want a continuous internet connection.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Vansnickers: 4:01am On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal: DON'T BUY A TABLET!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE PLANNED IN ILLUMATI TO DESTROY EARTH SOUL HUMAN!!!!!!!! EG. OBAMA'S SOUL MICROCHIP. HELL US REEAL..... BEWARE IF YOUR SOULS!!!!!

Are you hay prophet hElijah?!
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by chucky234(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal:
_
Somebody's a sore loser. Lemme go and pray to Buddha for your soul.
I am completely perturbed with your level of ignorance,a complete beetle-heeded goon.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Lexusgs430: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

You are so wrong. If you did not subscribe to BIS and you bridged your playbook with your phone, i would ask you why ?
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by abusulaiman: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hello,pls I broke d screen of my new nexus7 tablet.where may I get someone to fix it ?thenx
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by wonlasewonimi: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
abusulaiman: Hello,pls I broke d screen of my new nexus7 tablet.where may I get someone to fix it ?thenx

I'm not sure if you can just cut any glass on those things...you'll have to look into getting a new one..I might be wrong though.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Tittie16(f): 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Lexusgs430: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

I'm not sure if you can just cut any glass on those things...you'll have to look into getting a new one..I might be wrong though.

You are so wrong !!!! How would the digitizer work, if you just put your bedroom mirror on it?
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by wonlasewonimi: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Lexusgs430:

You are so wrong !!!! How would the digitizer work, if you just put your bedroom mirror on it?

Now, chillax and read my comment again.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Lexusgs430: A blackberry playbook in conjunction with a 3G enabled blackberry phone + BIS. One of the best investment you will make this year.
Its the best combination, in Nigeria's present telecom setup.

can u pls shut it already. thanks..
blackberry playbook ko blackberry 3g ni

mtcheeeew
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
chucky234: All this plenty problem just to use tablet,root it,install droidvpn,upgrade again.... Haba bros the stress too much na

believe me dis is not stress.. wen u root a phone believe me bros. u dont need to upgrade just root install droidvpn .....u have access to 100 mb daily wit ur mtn bis subscribtion. if u want unlimited download ( u can burn 30gig a day. na u go tire) pay $5. monthly ..u re good to go.. 1500 + $5 (850) 2350. monthly ...

holla me. fosheedop@yahoo.com
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
hammedkola: Well, just get a Samsung Galxay tab P7310, 10.1 inches

Subscribe for MTN BIS {#1,500}

Root it, install Droidvpn and Tun.ko

Upgrade the droidvpn account to premium {$5} and there you go...Unlimited and fast internet surfing for a month...

This is what i use and i enjoy it well, i stream videos on youtube without it buffering and also watch live matches on it...

u sabi
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
abusulaiman: Hello,pls I broke d screen of my new nexus7 tablet.where may I get someone to fix it ?thenx

pls go to samsung office at ikeja under bridge.
but u go pay oooo. say dey will fix my galaxy s3 screen with 58,000
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Lexusgs430: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2013
suniblu:

can u pls shut it already. thanks..
blackberry playbook ko blackberry 3g ni

mtcheeeew

Tell elders in your household to shut it !!!!
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by cyrexx: 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Bump!

I just came across an app that allows you to print directly from your Android device to any modern HP printer. The android app is available for free on Google play store and it's called HP ePrint

"The HP ePrint App makes
printing from your Android
smartphone or tablet easy,
whether you are at home, in
the office, or on the go.
Supports all HP ePrint
enabled Printers and over
200 HP networkable legacy
printer models including HP
Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP
Photosmart, HP Deskjet and
HP Envy" so says the app description on the play store

This is another reason to pick an android tablet over a win8 surface tablet.

Plus the fact that Windows surface pro tablet cost up to four times the amount you will pay for nexus7.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by ITbomb(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
cyrexx: Bump!

I just came across an app that allows you to print directly from your Android device to any modern HP printer.
It seems all these android fans are just waking up to technologies that had been since the days of symbian.
The other android user boasted about an app that knows he is in class by 8 and switch to silent, whatever happened to timed profile on Nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by bengs(m): 1:00am On Mar 06, 2013
moshoodn: Get a Nexus 7....

Its a great tablet and affordable too.

How much is it pls
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Progress08(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2013
T01 7 inch Tablet PC Android 4.1 RK3066
Dual Core 1.4GHz 8GB

HighLights:
CPU: Rockchip RK3066 Dual Core Cortex A9
1.4GHz
GPU: Mali 400
RAM: 1GB DDR3
Internal storage capacity: 8GB
External storage: Micro SD card (up to 8GB)
- not included
Screen: 7 inch 16:9 TFT LCD capacitive 5-
point panel 1024 x 600 (WSVGA)
Front camera: 0.3 Megapixel
Flash: Flash 10.1
Support Video Calls Online
For sale @N27,000
Call me....
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Drphemmy4u: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pls hw much is d nexus 7" and 10"?
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Abrantie: 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
cyrexx: Bump!

I just came across an app that allows you to print directly from your Android device to any modern HP printer. The android app is available for free on Google play store and it's called HP ePrint

"The HP ePrint App makes
printing from your Android
smartphone or tablet easy,
whether you are at home, in
the office, or on the go.
Supports all HP ePrint
enabled Printers and over
200 HP networkable legacy
printer models including HP
Officejet, HP LaserJet, HP
Photosmart, HP Deskjet and
HP Envy" so says the app description on the play store

This is another reason to pick an android tablet over a win8 surface tablet.

Plus the fact that Windows surface pro tablet cost up to four times the amount you will pay for nexus7.

So the reason to choose an Android tablet over MS Surface is because there's a printer app (which is pretty much a print driver) for HP printers. Dude, what about the other million printer brands out there? Too much for Android to handle?

Frankly, Windows 8 shouldn't even be compared to Android or Apple's IOS. Wake me up when they both evolve into a REAL OS for computers and tablets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Fix a Slow or Unstable Windows 7 computer. / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet / Remove Funny Ust Scandal.avi.exe Permanently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.