Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? - Computers (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? (29004 Views)

New Free 13gb Data Plane For Airtel-mtn-glo-etisalat Free Browsing For 4months / Unlock Your Mtn, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel And Multilinks Modem Here! / Best Tablet Out There To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by Abrantie: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
ITbomb:
It seems all these android fans are just waking up to technologies that had been since the days of symbian.
The other android user boasted about an app that knows he is in class by 8 and switch to silent, whatever happened to timed profile on Nokia 3310

My broda, tell them oo. My Alcatel dumb phone has a feature which you can set to receive a fake call. I just found out that function is an app on Iphone, and may Android too.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by surveycash(m): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2013
cyrexx:

Good Sir, permit me to disagree with you

1. Playbook os (QNX) falls far behind ios and android os in terms of number of available useful applications and games. And many of them are free.
2. You can use airtel Bis on Android devices. I learnt you can also use mtn bis unlimited on Android devices too, though I've not tried it.
3. With rooted android, you have greater control over your device than you can have on any other platform. You can tweak your device to exactly your taste.
4. You don't need an extra phone (BB) to tether with android tablet to enjoy Internet on it unlike playbook tablet

This coming from someone who has used both playbook and nexus 7.

Cheers.

gbam! 1000 likes,
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by saleskara: 5:32pm On May 26, 2013
You may check nice Android tablets. Branded as Kara with a free leather case

and keyboard. Wholesalers and retailers are welcome. For more information Please

visit http://www.kara.com.ng/tablets/
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by FRANKBENN(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2013
Logicboy03: Hello, I need to get a tablet to be using on the go in Nigeria for business. Price isnt the problem for me. However, I need internet servuces and I heard that some tablets might nor work properly with certain Nigerian telecoms (eg Glo or Mtn and co)

I heard the Ipad 3 works well on MTN with an OK internet speed. However, due to connectivity issues (quick syncing to laptops without itunes/ bluetooth file transfers) with the Ipad range, I am also sympathetic to other devices like andriod tablets and windows 8 tablets.

[img]http://topnews.in/files/Apple_iPad_3.jpg[/img]

Please, anyone with info or personal experiences with tablets in Nigeria please give information on this thread. I and some of my friends need to know which tablets work in Nigeria

as money wasnt ur prob.
Plz i'm in search of work + am a graduate.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by henry007(m): 1:30am On Jun 03, 2013
Lexusgs430:

I will top what you have said, and still recommend a blackberry playbook + BlackBerry phone (3G enabled phone) and get a 12000 mah battery power pack.
Problem solved !!!!!
and where exactly wld one find this power pack?
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by deanawah: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
High class low price Tablet Pc

7'' Tablet Pc with SIM card slot.

Very Fast CPU Speed:UP to 1.5GHz

Latest OS: Android 4.0

No System Crashes 1GB RAM; 8GB ROM;

Large Memory card Surpport 32GB Extendable Memory

Zoom in and Out of pictures 5 Points Touch Screen

Direct connection to internet Built in 3G (support phone call) support GSM/3G call,sim slot, built-in 3G WCDMA

Back and Front Camera: 0.3MP Front, 2.0M back

N35,000 only.
Keyboard Case N5000

Contact. 08057153928
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by ofufra: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls ,I'm travelling to the US and wld like to buy a tablet but due to pocket size was considering a google nexus 7 32 or 16GB but I wld like to know how compatible it is with nigerian networks
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by cyrexx: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
ofufra: Pls ,I'm travelling to the US and wld like to buy a tablet but due to pocket size was considering a google nexus 7 32 or 16GB but I wld like to know how compatible it is with nigerian networks
[color=#770077][/color]

Buy the one with 3g(sim card slot) it's compatible with all Nigerian networks.
Except if have access to a continuous and strong wifi network , that's only when the non-3g version can be useful in Nigeria.
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by ofufra: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Thank u
Re: Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? by bisiriyuahmed6: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
which type of windows tablet (phone) is good for business?

That can use laptop software like 7-zip

That I can connected Hard drive and Flash drive at d same time

That we allow me to copy file from hard drive to flash drive

Which mean the phone will have 2 USB port

Screen size up to 10.1 inch.

Price up to #45 ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HELP!! "This Phone Number Cannot Be Used For Verification."- Gmail / Remove Funny Ust Scandal.avi.exe Permanently / How To Install Windows 8 On Android Phone Or Android Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.