Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Girls National Anthem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls National Anthem (933 Views)

Harmathan National Anthem: / Some Girl's Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls National Anthem by Olubodef(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
I observed that girls national anthem is that guys are so wicked......
I am not trying to justify guys but i am trying to bring out girls fault.A girl dat is not wife material will update it on her facebook wall that guys are wicked not knowing that she lack what it takes to be a real house wife....
A girl that want to dominate her guy will keep on complaining that we are not trustworthy that what we are only interested is to have our way and dump them...how many girls will want her brother to marry someone that will dominate him or a girl dat is not a wife material?
A girl that is extraordinary lazy,dirty,rude,flirt and insolent will only marry som1 dat is her type coz bird of d same feather dey say flock together.....
If u knw dat u are in d category listed above,try 2 amend ur ways b4 it is 2 late....
A gal that possess features of a good wife will neva be a beggar of love but a donor of love........Shalom........
Re: Girls National Anthem by handson(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
In the old days gals get married quike but na i dnt no why, they are too proud instead of the other way round.
Re: Girls National Anthem by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
Misleading thread title cry
Re: Girls National Anthem by Olubodef(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2013
Flytefalls: Misleading thread title cry
itumo
Re: Girls National Anthem by switsfunkified: 1:17am On Feb 26, 2013
tongue  dont think that your national anthem makes sense
Re: Girls National Anthem by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 26, 2013
The ladies will soon go gaga. I am watching.
Re: Girls National Anthem by Mynd44: 3:57am On Feb 26, 2013
Do ladies have a nation? Cos that is the only way they can have a "National Anthem"
Re: Girls National Anthem by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2013
Olubodef: I observed that girls national anthem is that guys are so wicked......
I am not trying to justify guys but i am trying to bring out girls fault.A girl dat is not wife material will update it on her facebook wall that guys are wicked not knowing that she lack what it takes to be a real house wife....
A girl that want to dominate her guy will keep on complaining that we are not trustworthy that what we are only interested is to have our way and dump them...how many girls will want her brother to marry someone that will dominate him or a girl dat is not a wife material?
A girl that is extraordinary lazy,dirty,rude,flirt and insolent will only marry som1 dat is her type coz bird of d same feather dey say flock together.....
If u knw dat u are in d category listed above,try 2 amend ur ways b4 it is 2 late....
A gal that possess features of a good wife will neva be a beggar of love but a donor of love........Shalom........
right on point.. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

What Men Dont Tell Women / How To Marry A Rich Guy / Things You Should Know Before Kissing A Girl...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.