Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Some Girl's Anthem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girl's Anthem (1430 Views)

Harmathan National Anthem: / Girls National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girl's Anthem by Dotwillis1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Girls Check this out and if i'm wrong or right lemme

Ok this is what i mean, SOME girls are used to some 'statements' & they chant it all about to guys they meet like nursery poems (uhn, this reminds me of the poem 2 black birds sitting on the wall...i'd luv to meet them someday grin). They v (girls) gat sme common 'statements glued to their lips nd its either false, wrong impression, funny, deceptive, childish etc

uhm, i got a short list here, u guys should add more of those 'common to girls' statements u know.

I was raped by my first guy - like seriously? Ur b.f raped you? ..now this is common, when u r into the virgin-sex story thing; asking how she got disvirgin'd. Some will also be like, my brother's friend or a brother to my friend raped me and thats how i was disvirgin'd .. Raped? Where? ..in his bedroom..lolz, false defence of morality, u got laid and bleeped thats all. Nobody dies a virgin anyway, life screws us all grin .

You guys are all thesame - Girls when they v already gotten the wedges of 'Yes' stucked in their teeth and about to give in for u, they stil gona be like; uhm, guys are al thesame. Even tho they aint faithful to their Ex o. Buh seriously baes, stop saying this. We r different, just that u v bn dating guys that has gat same bad attitude

I Love my Boo *status update* well this is ok, buh do u need to tel us? 'I love my boo' ehn en, who doesn't? ..this days, love is on the lips of many but hrt of few.

I don't give my number to strangers ..so the ones that have it bought their sim with contacts on it? ..All your so called friends were once strangers. Not all guys who requested for ya number wana 'pull off your panties' .. Some just wants to be friend

I need Airtime ..this is xo common, its a popular anthem. Now you just had 5mins chat with a girl, and the next thing is; please can you do me a favour? ..i need airtime.

.......SOME GIRLS i say.
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by IamDejman(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Verily I say unto thee, some girls sing these as anthems cheesy
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Movesz(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Love is blind buh dont test my sight
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lol.

Anthem indeed!
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
stale
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Dotwillis1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
IamDejman:
Verily I say unto thee, some girls sing these as anthems cheesy
lol, like seriously

1 Like

Re: Some Girl's Anthem by jingh(f): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
those status are for immature girls except the stranger stuff
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Begonia(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dotwillis1:

I was raped by my first guy - like seriously? Ur b.f raped you? ..now this is common, when u r into the virgin-sex story thing; asking how she got disvirgin'd. Some will also be like, my brother's friend or a brother to my friend raped me and thats how i was disvirgin'd .. Raped? Where? ..in his bedroom..lolz, false defence of morality, u got laid and bleeped thats all. Nobody dies a virgin anyway, life screws us all grin .

Like seriously.. Who does this undecided
I actually think it's sick.
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by jimfarayola(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2014
On point
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by AfricanApple(f): 1:24am On Dec 31, 2014
Dotwillis1:
Girls Check this out and if i'm wrong or right lemme

Ok this is what i mean, SOME girls are used to some 'statements' & they chant it all about to guys they meet like nursery poems (uhn, this reminds me of the poem 2 black birds sitting on the wall...i'd luv to meet them someday grin). They v (girls) gat sme common 'statements glued to their lips nd its either false, wrong impression, funny, deceptive, childish etc

uhm, i got a short list here, u guys should add more of those 'common to girls' statements u know.

perhaps you need to know more about rape than what you already know. a lot of girls you see on the street have been raped at least once in their live, most of the rapist are well known to them. most time its no exaggeration when a girl said she was raped. blame it on the parents and the society who thinks sex education is a taboo

You guys are all thesame - Girls when they v already gotten the wedges of 'Yes' stucked in their teeth and about to give in for u, they stil gona be like; uhm, guys are al thesame. Even tho they aint faithful to their Ex o. Buh seriously baes, stop saying this. We r different, just that u v bn dating guys that has gat same bad attitude

I Love my Boo *status update* well this is ok, buh do u need to tel us? 'I love my boo' ehn en, who doesn't? ..this days, love is on the lips of many but hrt of few.
na wa o. do you need to listen?

I don't give my number to strangers ..so the ones that have it bought their sim with contacts on it? ..All your so called friends were once strangers. Not all guys who requested for ya number wana 'pull off your panties' .. Some just wants to be friend
even though they were once strangers, at least you were able to know part of who they are before giving them your number. personally if no serious circumstances brought us together and I'm not interested in you, you are only wasting your time. you don't expect me to be sharing my number like as promo
though it may not be all the guys that wanna pull your pant but most of then want to do so. ask Nl guys grin

I need Airtime ..this is xo common, its a popular anthem. Now you just had 5mins chat with a girl, and the next thing is; please can you do me a favour? ..i need airtime.

.......SOME GIRLS i say.
serioisly dude, stop making friends with broke azz and beggar girls if you wanna be successful, they are not healthy for you
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Dotwillis1(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2014
AfricanApple:
perhaps you need to know more about rape than what you already know. a lot of girls you see on the street have been raped at least once in their live, most of the rapist are well known to them. most time its no exaggeration when a girl said she was raped. blame it on the parents and the society who thinks sex education is a taboo
yea you are right buh their are some who make 'false' of it and also some kinda acclaimed rape aint rape at all; you wr in his bedroom and got raped, sounds like it?

AfricanApple:
no, all m saying is, itz an anthem

AfricanApple:
even though they were once strangers, at least you were able to know part of who they are before giving them your number. personally if no serious circumstances brought us together and I'm not interested in you, you are only wasting your time. you don't expect me to be sharing my number like as promo
though it may not be all the guys that wanna pull your pant but most of then want to do so. ask Nl guys grin
im talking more about the statement. Now if a more reason like this bn said, that wu b better

AfricanApple:
serioisly dude, stop making friends with broke azz and beggar girls if you wanna be successful, they are not healthy for you
lol, well most times u r already friends with them before u
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by AfricanApple(f): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2014
Dotwillis1:
yea you are right buh their are some who make 'false' of it and also some kinda acclaimed rape aint rape at all; you wr in his bedroom and got raped, sounds like it?

no, all m saying is, itz an anthem

im talking more about the statement. Now if a more reason like this bn said, that wu b better

lol, well most times u r already friends with them before u
1. the 'some' are actually 'very few' the only problem I have with it is they don't usually learn

2. but its also common with guys: so what's the anthem there

3. hmmm

4. that's why you shouldn't consider or conclude yourself a friend if you haven't know what/who a person really is
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Dotwillis1(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2014
AfricanApple:

2. but its also common with guys: so what's the anthem there
i don't think u r right o
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Dotwillis1(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2014
jingh:
those status are for immature girls except the stranger stuff
ok
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by hotwax: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2014
AfricanApple:

How do we know which one is broke when all of you always take photoshopped pictures in beautiful places. And forming as if you own the whole world.
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 31, 2014
I know dis
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by AfricanApple(f): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2014
hotwax:

How do we know which one is broke when all of you always take photoshopped pictures in beautiful places. And forming as if you own the whole world.
you see the kind of mentality you are projecting ba? sorry to use that word
so to you anyone taking pictures in expensive places is automatically rich, or whoever looks beautiful(or photo shopped) in picture should be termed rich?
what law bars poor people from snapping pictures in tinapa city resorts emporium or in the streets of maitama and asokoro. oh! because I'm poor I should refrain myself from going to such places when I have the opportunity. haba na, you sef check am

to be truthful, its you guys thinking this way that needs to change not the girls cos they are just doing their thing and you are reading meanings into them maybe because you already have this cultural believe that women are gold diggers

that been said, when I said broke, I didn't mean financially broke (being broke financially is a temporary thing)
I was talking about financial 'intelligent' poverty *I don't know how else to put it * anyway what I mean by that is girls who think what they are created for is to be scouring money from men, they are girls that can never think of one investment to make in their life.
any girl who asks for recharge card after few min of chatting with her is only a disease to you. believe me
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by AfricanApple(f): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Dotwillis1:
i don't think u r right o
'you don't think' but the fact remains the same
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by hotwax: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2014
AfricanApple:
you see the kind of mentality you are projecting ba? sorry to use that word
so to you anyone taking pictures in expensive places is automatically rich, or whoever looks beautiful(or photo shopped) in picture should be termed rich?
what law bars poor people from snapping pictures in tinapa city resorts emporium or in the streets of maitama and asokoro. oh! because I'm poor I should refrain myself from going to such places when I have the opportunity. haba na, you sef check am

to be truthful, its you guys thinking this way that needs to change not the girls cos they are just doing their thing and you are reading meanings into them maybe because you already have this cultural believe that women are gold diggers

that been said, when I said broke, I didn't mean financially broke (being broke financially is a temporary thing)
I was talking about financial 'intelligent' poverty *I don't know how else to put it * anyway what I mean by that is girls who think what they are created for is to be scouring money from men, they are girls that can never think of one investment to make in their life.
any girl who asks for recharge card after few min of chatting with her is only a disease to you. believe me

How do we identify rich girls on social media. All of them are rich on facebook.
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2014
i wn't say much cus u said sum girls,i lyk dat
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Dotwillis1(m): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2014
sophieabou:
i wn't say much cus u said sum girls,i lyk dat
yeaa, and u aint among the 'some' right?
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 31, 2014
Dotwillis1:
yeaa, and u aint among the 'some' right?
tryin 2 mak jes?
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by cutieberie1(f): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2014
...hmmm....z nt an anthem
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Dotwillis1(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2014
sophieabou:
tryin 2 mak jes?
nope, but that 2nd statement, u guilty of it right? ..be sincere
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Dotwillis1(m): 11:58am On Dec 31, 2014
cutieberie1:
...hmmm....z nt an anthem
hmm.. Xo wat is it?
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2014
Dotwillis1:
nope, but that 2nd statement, u guilty of it right? ..be sincere
lol,m nt dah childish bae,,m guilty of none,bliv it or not.
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by Dotwillis1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
sophieabou:
lol,m nt dah childish bae,,m guilty of none,bliv it or not.
owk o
Re: Some Girl's Anthem by FLAWLES(f): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
;y;

(1) (Reply)

Pls Should I Marry Her..? / Advice-my Ex-girlfriend Want Me To Follow Her Out / My Cousin Sister Needs Ur Advice!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.