Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife (3210 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by AbuHanifa: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
Controversial Senator representing Anambra Central, Dr. Chris Ngige, has come under fire for allegedly coveting the wife of Mr. Peter Obi, the man who defeated him in the epic political battle for the governorship of Anambra State, South-East Nigeria.

The diminutive Ngige was accused of ‘crossing the boundary’ when he “forcefully took over the seat meant for Governor Peter Obi beside Gov Obi’s wife” at a church funeral service on Friday.

In an article entitled “Sinator Ngige Crosses the Boundary,” prolific Anambra writer Mazi Odera castigated Ngige, saying: “At All Saints Anglican Church, Irefi, Oraifite, Anambra, during the burial service for the late Dame Irene, Nneka Mmachukwu, Okwuosa, the mother of Azuka Okwuosa, Dr. Chris Ngige forcefully took over the seat meant for Governor Peter Obi beside Gov Obi’s wife.”

The article published on several online communities was accompanied with a photograph (reproduced here) that had as caption: “Look at the picture. Her Excellency was thoroughly embarrassed, while Ngige looked defiant.”

The article spoke of how Mrs. Obi’s security details attempted to stop Ngige but the governor’s wife, not wanting to create a scene, prevented them from doing so. It said that the senator justified his action by claiming that one man does not marry a woman in Igboland.

According to Odera: “We understood that Dr. Ngige abandoned his wife in Maryland USA for reasons best known to him, but for him to openly defy shame, for him to show this childish lust, for him to be this desperate to take over the wife of a sitting Governor . . . it is more than shameful and absurd.
“As security people attached to Obi’s wife tried to stop him, the woman, as humble and well-mannered as her husband, restrained them. Maybe she must have noticed that the man had no shame and may even want to wrestle the woman if she dare get angry, she showed class and maturity.
“The ever witty Ngige, not to be beaten in his own game, said: ‘It is not ordained that her husband must seat by her side, after all, in Igbo land, ofu onye anaghi anu Nwanyi.’ Though everybody was angry at Ngige’s lack of manners and respect, but what he said provided the much-needed comic relief in an environment charged by Ngige’s indiscretion.”

“The question,” according to the writer, is: “If he must lust after married women, must it be after the wife of a sitting governor of a state he desperately wanted to govern?”

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=1096&fb_comment_id=fbc_543492262351458_6132856_544299755604042#f1e8a833e35b405

Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Tolexander: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
Nonsense and puerile!
Just because he went to sit beside her and make a comic gesture means he is lusting for the first lady of the Anambra state. What about in church where women and men sit side by side? Does that depict lust? Different people with different mentality. The last time i thought about issues of guy lusting after a lady when he sits with her was when i was in primary school.
Had the writer said he loathes senator Ngige, it would be very understandable rather than just writing a puerile article.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by takedat(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
Melodramatic piece, smear campaign and quack journalism. Political humour and a political comedian! Kindly move this to the jokes section!
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by AbuHanifa: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
take dat: Melodramatic piece, political humour and political comedians! Kindly move this to the jokes section!
Lol. Come to think of it, did Ngige do it deliberately?
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2013
Misleading topic! i even thought Ngige fuccked Obi's wife. mtscheeew! Ngige carry go joor,if that one no do you,make you siddon for the woman laps! nothing mega. grin
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
shocked haaa!! If u see as I rush click d link make I read say them catch am with d woman for hotel?! grin
Sensational journalism! Lubbish! undecided undecided

But na now I know say I like ashiri oº°˚! grin cheesy grin
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by tomakint: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ***tomakint laughing hard*** Nairaland pelu araaa tuntun cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
In case the thread makes front page,to God be the glory! grin
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Na which kind lie be dis na? Na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°. This thread deserves to be farted upon like this?

Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by AbuHanifa: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
emmysenior: Na which kind lie be dis na? Na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°. This thread deserves to be farted upon like this?

Epic fart
undecided
emmysenior: Na which kind lie be dis na? Na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°. This thread deserves to be farted upon like this?

Epic fart
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by GARRIx7(m): 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
Why is‎​ everybody oppressing Peter Obi nauu??

1. El-Rufai wrote one wahala article that made Obi cry out to Ndigbo for help..

2. Rochas beat Obi and his ADC because of chair(pronounced as "shia"....)

Now Ngige wants to take his wife...

Why? Why always Obi??

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mtchew! Thought Ngige was caught ontop Obi's wife. Blaady misleading journalist with stewpid headline.
Piss on thread! Exit to continue listening to the Gingered Pastor's (Xtassy) spirited song, Kabi Kaula (KK).
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Ejine(m): 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
First fight na with Rochas' team. Now with Ngige's team.
And it was over the same issue - CHAIR.

Petty.
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Ejine(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Mtchew! Thought Ngige was caught ontop Obi's wife. Blaady misleading journalist with stewpid headline.
Piss on thread! Exit to continue listening to the Gingered Pastor's (Xtassy) spirited song, Kabi Kaula (KK).

It would have been awesome. The sissy governor cuckolded grin
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Ejine(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Why is‎​ everybody oppressing Peter Obi nauu??

1. El-Rufai wrote one wahala article that made Obi cry out to Ndigbo for help..

2. Rochas beat Obi and his ADC because of chair(pronounced as "shia"....)

Now Ngige wants to take his wife...

Why? Why always Obi??

angry angry

It's because of his girly voice.
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by eaglechild: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ejiné:

It's because of his girly voice.
If he so much as looks in your direction not to talk of toasting you, the way you go take rush am eh.
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by kokoA(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2013
Misleading title.. I jumped on this post to get first hand amebo gist of how Ngige was caught on cctv pounding his governor's wife. embarassed embarassed Now wetin i go gist for beer palour dis evening? I am so disappointed at the poster!
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by YorubaOmoge: 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2013
kokoA: Misleading title.. I jumped on this post to get first hand amebo gist of how Ngige was caught on cctv pounding his governor's wife. embarassed embarassed Now wetin i go gist for beer palour dis evening? I am so disappointed at the poster!

Gist them about the flaws of your own life.

You should have a lot to talk about.

Iyalode amebor
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Truckpusher(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2013
kokoA: Misleading title.. I jumped on this post to get first hand amebo gist of how Ngige was caught on cctv pounding his governor's wife. embarassed embarassed Now wetin i go gist for beer palour dis evening? I am so disappointed at the poster!
Tell them how you got drunk, lost all your money in a gambling house and came back broke cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
But he sat on the right hand side next to the woman. Traditionally, this is not acceptable!
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by ypzilanti: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
The woman is smiling. Lol. It was all in good humour. The article writer seriously needs help.
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by otokx(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
poster needs to be banned by the moderator, in fact this thread needs to be deleted.
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
berem: Misleading topic! i even thought Ngige fuccked Obi's wife. mtscheeew! Ngige carry go joor,if that one no do you,make you siddon for the woman laps! nothing mega. grin

Hmmmmm,sometimes I have this feeling that Berem is actually a MALE..........hmmmmmm
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by GARRIx7(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2013
Kamanda:

Hmmmmm,sometimes I have this feeling that Berem is actually a S H E M A L E..........hmmmmmm

Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by drnoel: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
silly news
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
berem: Misleading topic! i even thought Ngige fuccked Obi's wife. mtscheeew! Ngige carry go joor,if that one no do you,make you siddon for the woman laps! nothing mega. grin
. Lmaooooooo

I love reading and hearing Nigerian slangs.

Lmaooooooo @"nothing mega".
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Omen100(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
Kamanda:

Hmmmmm,sometimes I have this feeling that Berem is actually a MALE..........hmmmmmm

Same here but then the poster really need help, Ngigi b like who dey jones..... grin grin grin

Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by AbuHanifa: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
otokx: poster needs to be banned by the moderator, in fact this thread needs to be deleted.
why na?
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Kamanda:

what makes you think so? grin
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
“The ever witty Ngige, not to be beaten in his own game, said: ‘It is not ordained that her husband must sit by her side, after all, in Igbo land, ofu onye anaghi anu Nwanyi.’ Though everybody was angry at Ngige’s lack of manners and respect.. what he said provided the much-needed comic relief in an environment charged by Ngige’s indiscretion.”

I wish all our journos could write with such class and clarity. Excellent reporting.
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2013
but these big men get eyes o...dem sabi to marry fine fine wives
Re: Senator Ngige Under Fire For Coveting Governor Obi’s Wife by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 25, 2013
Ngige might be possessing a big rod dat d ist lady may nt resist o. Figure 2.3 tells us moore

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisies Of Some Supporters Of President Jonathan / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) / Breaking News: Nigerian Army & Police Kidnapping IPOB Members And Executing Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.