Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex (31438 Views)

Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities / Why Do People Prefer To Give Their Building Project To Brick Layers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by remcoface: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
brabus:

PVC - N1300 - 1500 per sqm
POP - N2100 - N2500 per sqm
Vaulted/Coffered Ceiling (wood) - N15,000 per sqm

Oga brabus,how much will you charge for the designs attached?

Thanks.

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2013
BRB
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by mufutau55(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
brabus:
Not everybody wants to live in the same house, so i'm simply offering my clients a choice. I believe in designing and building homes with character, which is a hallmark of modern designs.
Thanks for your support at all times. You inspired us to do more.

You are surely a good designer at best. Please keep posting more pictures of the finishing of that Chataeus.
Why do I suddenly started hating myself for not having money.... after seeing all this beautiful house designs and finishings..
Thank you for showing us the best. I am loving it. I go get there one day sha!

Hajji Mufutau
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by remcoface: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
brabus: BRB
Okay.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2013
From the Chateau

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2013
Vaulted Ceiling (Wood)

1 Like

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
My name is Brabus and I'm your host on this thread. How may I help you?

2 Likes

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
Is this your personal abode? All I have to say is wow!
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2013
payless: Is this your personal abode? All I have to say is wow!

Thanks. A meat seller shouldn't be found eating bone.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 1:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
remcoface:

Oga brabus,how much will you charge for the designs attached?
Location is Ikorodu.
Thanks.

We can handle the designs but they aren't like the jobs we charge per sqm. They're specialized design. We'll have to visit the site for physical assessment to prepare your bill.

We are affordable!

1 Like

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by remcoface: 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
brabus:

We can handle the designs but they aren't like the jobs we charge per sqm. They're specialized design. We'll have to visit the site for physical assessment to prepare your bill.

We are affordable!

Okay oh. I will call you later.
Thanks.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
Happy Married Life KN!

1 Like

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
brabus:

Good one!
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by mufutau55(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
brabus: My name is Brabus and I'm your host on this thread. How may I help you?
Yes. You will surely help me soon. You are the MAN, I repeat, the MAN. Keep up the good work.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by NL1960: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2013
brabus: My name is Brabus and I'm your host on this thread. How may I help you?

I have sent you a mail on the email i saw on your profile. Fine frontal tiles and POP you have there. Keep up the good work.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
NL1960:

I have sent you a mail on the email i saw on your profile. Fine frontal tiles and POP you have there. Keep up the good work.

Message received. Working on your request.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Jamesqu(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2013
brabus: Vaulted Ceiling (Wood)

1. What kind of wood is this?
2. What kind of treatment/finishing?
3. When people say, "my roof costs 1million", does that normally include ceiling or just roof and wood trusses or just the roof?
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Sprumbaba: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
brabus:

Which part of the house do you have the vaulted ceiling?
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by spyder880(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2013
brabus:

Bulls eye cheesy
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 5:20pm On May 01, 2013
To God be the glory.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Jamesqu(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2013
You didn't answer my questions up there Brabus.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2013
Jamesqu: You didn't answer my questions up there Brabus.

1. What kind of wood is this? - CEDAR

2. What kind of treatment/finishing? - WOOD FINISH. IT WILL BE SPRAYED

3. When people say, "my roof costs 1million", does that normally include ceiling or just roof and wood trusses or just the roof? - I THINK IT SHOULD INCLUDE THE NOGGINS, TRUSSES AND ROOFING SHEETS.

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 5:05am On May 03, 2013
Roofs are amongst the most important part of any home construction. They protect the interiors from environmental conditions such as rain and harsh sun.

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 2:28am On May 07, 2013
NextHome Builders

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2013
Roof

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 9:19am On May 15, 2013
Wichtech

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by launawa: 10:14am On May 21, 2013
brabus:

Here is the good plan. Very functional layout.
Please can you post the first floor plan of this design?
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by launawa: 3:23pm On May 21, 2013
brabus:

Here is the good plan. Very functional layout.
pls can you send it tru malcomjal@yahoo.com
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by amarilo: 11:23pm On May 21, 2013
brabus: And
Please those woods u use to support the planks are they going to be used for the roofing? How much is the cost of this roofing(Wood, roofing sheet and labour). There is some thing i noticed, the pictures at lintel level it seems you did not cast all the walls expecially the inner once, is that ok?
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 4:05am On Jun 22, 2013
[quote
author=amarilo]Please those woods u use to support the planks are they
going to be used for the roofing? How much is the cost of this
roofing(Wood, roofing sheet and labour). There is some thing i noticed,
the pictures at lintel level it seems you did not cast all the walls
expecially the inner once, is that ok?[/quote]

Roofing Cost

Woodwork (Materials and Labour) - N650k

Roof Covering and installation (Wichtech product @ N3,200 per m) - N2.2m
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 4:07am On Jun 22, 2013
Pic Update

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
New Project & NextHome iPhone and iPad app

I'm excited to introduce our new project, the Chateau in Ile-Oluji, a ground-up build of a massive luxury duplex on 3 acres of land. Its a very ambitious project. We will post pictures and weekly updates for the project. We hope you will enjoy watching the process as much as we will!

Also introducing NextHome™ mobile app, powered by NextHome Builders. This free app allows iPhone and iPad users to browse a history of our work and search “ongoing projects” on our blog to see our more recent projects. It also allows you to comment, like and share our construction pictures from your mobile.
It's a work in progress and we shall notify you as soon as its ready to go live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

R Of O And C Of O. What's The Difference ? / Ikoyi Collapsed Building: 15 Floors Was Approved But Owner Built 21 – Agency / Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.