Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex (31434 Views)

Construction Diary Of A Semi Detached Bungalow At Ikorodu / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities / Why Do People Prefer To Give Their Building Project To Brick Layers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by topsy23: 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Brabus pls don't forget us:

For Your Electrical Design And Installation that meet IEE standard and Maintenance:
-Preparation of bill of Engineering Evaluation and Measurement also known as BOQ
-Conduit system of wiring
-Surface Wiring
-Trunking system of wiring
-Change-over panel
-Electrical panel
-Isolators
-Cables
Electrical wiring accessories e.g switches and sockets of any type etc

PLUMBING
-Water closet, wash hand basin, Installation of tanks, Water treatment plant, borehole

Air- Condtiong System
Installation and Maintenance of split unit, ceiling Cassette and Window Unit

For further info call 08033643191 or 08051750560
Email; atope23@live.co.uk or ababatope2003@yahoo.com
My BB pin: 26D896E6
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
We're Building Again!

If you've been following this thread closely, you're likely aware of our progress at Diamond Estate, off NTDA road, Sangotedo, Lagos - New CONSTRUCTION signs keep popping up and we are under construction again! Now, it is bigger - a massive duplex in the heart of Ile Oluji, Ondo state.

Keep up with our progresses on this project. Follow us here.

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Project Update: Frame Stage Inspection Completed

'Frame stage' means the stage when a home's frame is completed and approved by a building consultant.

The Inspection took place yesterday and everything went well. The inspector said that he was impressed with the quality of the construction and there were a few things he identified in his report to the client though. He said that they were things that needed to be fixed, but weren't too serious.

Here are the checks carried out by the consultant:

1. The height of all ceilings and room sizes are thoroughly checked against the relevant building plan. Of course, there were few modifications which were reflected in the change order request document.
2. The integrity of the concrete slab (e.g. cracks in the slab and chips out of the slab).
3. All plumbing service pipes are firmly and correctly secured to the frame and the structural integrity of the frame has not been undermined in any way.
4. The electrical tubing for correct location of light switches, sockets, etc
5. The correct location of plumbing waste outlets.
6. Roof Leakage

The Pre-plastering works commences tomorrow with the Mechanical and Electrical works (water feeds to toilet, baths, kitchen etc, and all external plumbing works; and all other electrical tubing works, wiring, installation of the distribution boards, camera etc
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by kopell: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
It's your time just be careful this time, because experience is the best teacher as they say. Good luck God will be with you.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
kopell: It's your time just be careful this time, because experience is the best teacher as they say. Good luck God will be with you.

Thanks bro. Your points well noted.

Of course, the PH experience has taught me to put my house in order cos everything is all about me. Heads have rolled, roles have been redefined and structures have been put in place to prevent pilfrage. We are doing our best not to let you down.

Thanks once again.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by mufutau55(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
brabus:

Thanks bro. Your points well noted.

Of course, the PH experience has thought me to put my house in order cos everything is all about me. Heads have rolled, roles have been redefined and structures have been put in place to prevent pilfrage. We are doing our best not to let you down.

Thanks once again.

Well said Brabus. Good luck with the Ile-Oluji Cheateu. I shall PORT to the thread now.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by tommyvicky: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
@brabus. I have been following your thread for quite sometime and I am really impressed at the beautiful edifice you have produced from foundation to roofing phase. Please I would like to know the total roof measurement of this building and which of the Gerard roof tile product you made use of for the roofing and installation that cost you N2.2 as mentioned in one of your post.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Chekitaut: 9:35pm On Jul 07, 2013
If you think building a HOME is difficult, is likely in your dreams "BUILDING MADE EASY"
Count on US!!!
What we do is only Building materials.
Cement
Granite
Sand
Filling sand
Iron rods
Nails
All woods(concrete and Roofing)
Binding wire
Aluminum works(Roofing, Doors and windows)

We also run errand for all other building materials at wholesales prices.
...Beyond IMAGINATION

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2013
Pre-Plastering Work Ongoing

Preliminary works prior to rendering and finishing of this project are presently ongoing. Meanwhile, last week my client asked me to propose a concept design for another multi-dwelling project. And I've been busy working on it. As of yet a final decision has not been made but I am including this here to give an idea of what's coming up. I think I'm getting the reward the client promised at the beginning of the project (a new project if I was able to deliver on schedule without any structural defect).

The key to a successful business is to persuade a customer to buy again, and again. Mine are doing so and I'm so happy again!

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bamboo Scaffold Installation...

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Final Fix of Plumbing Works Ongoing

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
tommyvicky: @brabus. I have been following your thread for quite sometime and I am really impressed at the beautiful edifice you have produced from foundation to roofing phase. Please I would like to know the total roof measurement of this building and which of the Gerard roof tile product you made use of for the roofing and installation that cost you N2.2 as mentioned in one of your post.

Total Coverage Area is 520sqm @ N3,200

Please note that the quoted sum includes all the accessories, installation, and transportation
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by tommyvicky: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
@Brabus. Thanks for the information but you did not mention the type of wichtech roof used for the house.I would appreciate if you can mention that too.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2013
Picture Update: Parapet forms removed. Electrical/Mechanical tubing ongoing.

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by arymal29: 5:52am On Jul 31, 2013
I have been trying to reach you for sometime now, I sent you a couple of ping's on your BB id, emails and there was no response.

I am the guy who wanted to use your services, and we have had some correspondence in the past, for which you sent me a 3D picture of my interested project.

Please provide a means to get with you to arrange a meeting in the next couple of months

You could leave a contact info here or check your live.co.uk email address and respond to the email I sent you earlier part of this month.

You could also reach me at the same userid on your Blackberry since I believed we've had a brief discussion on it in the past, and you should have my BB pin.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2013
Hi bro,

My live.co.uk email has been experiencing some issues in the past few months and I've been trying to sort it out with hotmail technical team. In the meantime, I can be reached via this medium:

SMS only: 07066843060

I've stopped using BB since last year but I can be reached via iMessage.

Thanks.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by arymal29: 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
Got it. Please do respond to the email I sent you.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Chekitaut: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
Our record in Quarry as at 31st of July, 2013
CNC, Orile Quarry = 10540tons
S&G, Abeokuta Quarry = 6231.54tons
Aberu Quarry= 5010.66tons
Paramount Quarry=2105.87tons

Our record speak for us...non-stopping still counting.

We will continue to serve you better.
Buy 120tons of Granite @N1,980/ton and get 15tons free.
Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by igbanbajo(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2013
brabus:

Tiles (floor/walls) are installed at N350 per sqm. We have different costs for the ornamental designs.

Price noted with thanks.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by dannydolly: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
Contact us today for your Stucco, Venetian Marble paints

Stucco Marble paints is a product of Meoded paints international which gives your walls a royal finish with different application styles and classical wall finishes.

Our products is made from natural materials, they are easy to maintain, they don't grow molds if applied externally and they are eco friendly. They also don't pose any health risks either to individuals or the environment. It is characterised by hardness and resistance even in moist environment and I can say it is an alternative to marble, ceramic and tiles on your walls which has lighter weights and they don't go out of trend like a particular design of your tiles.

Stucco Marble paints has a lot of advantages. For example, If a tile fall off your wall, do you have an extra tile to replace it or do you think you can still get that particular design in about 5years from now? This doesn't happen with Stucco marble paints and we have a guarantee on our products anyday, anytime.

We can also upgrade already painted walls easily. Invite us to your site today and we can give you better suggestion on how to make your dream home, office, hotel, reception etc come true.

Talk to us today and you will never regret doing business with us.

You can reach us on 08052293832, 08103220266, 08091985199
BB: 29032E43
Email: makmabolconcepts@gmail.com

Thanks
Makmabol Decorative paints and plaster.
Registered with C.A.C

These pictures are some of the works we've done with our clients and these are what you expect to get. We even promise a better job because each wall is an added experience.

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Chekitaut: 11:02am On Aug 14, 2013
Granite prices range from
*N4,000-N4,670 per tonnage, depending on your location.
(*)Transport inclusive
Buy 120tons get 15tons free(transport exclusive)

Chekitaut Nig., & Co.
T: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565
E: info.chekitaut@gmail.com
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Few weeks back, the scaffolding were erected, parapet forms removed and the house is ready for the rendering. However, the electrician and the plumber have been busy pulling wires and connecting pipes. Expect new progress updates from 27th August!

Coming soon - Rendering of the semi-detached duplex!!!
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 4:11am On Aug 23, 2013
Rendering Starts in...

We are back to work yesterday after the long period off site. While we were away, a lot of activities were ongoing at the site and I hope to bring you picture updates as soon as I'm live at the site.

Meanwhile, preliminary works on the rendering are ongoing and we hope to bring you a lot of progress from the project site this weekend.

In the meantime, sit back, relax and grab your popcorn while we walk you through the preliminary details.

Pre-plastering Works (Fri. 23 - Mon. 26)

1. Installation of AC/Refrigeration Drain Pipes
2. Fabrication and installation of Aluminum windows
3. Fabrication and installation of Doors and subframe
4. Site clearing for accessibility and safety
5. Pre-ordering materials and taking deliveries.
6. Conduct final checks on the various installations
7. Rendering of the parapet
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2013
Picture Updates: Windows

1 Share

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
Rendering in progress

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2013
brabus: Picture Updates: Windows

pls can this windows be used with net , i mean window net
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2013
kayci_d77:

pls can this windows be used with net , i mean window net

The window in the picture has a sliding net neatly installed.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Onuokwu: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
brabus:

The window in the picture has a sliding net neatly installed.

Who made these windows/nets. I will like to get his contact.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Onuokwu:

Who made these windows/nets. I will like to get his contact.

My junior brother made it. So you can contact me +2348023429122
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by Onuokwu: 8:36am On Aug 29, 2013
brabus:

My junior brother made it. So you can contact me +2348023429122

Thanks man. Will call.
Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 4:33am On Aug 30, 2013
The initial exterior rendering has been been ongoing. Once completed, decorative form work will be added to the house.

Re: From Paper To Brick: Construction Of A Semi-detached Duplex by brabus(m): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2013
Rendering continues...

Here's the side with the fence rail and amazing curtain wall will be installed in the stairwell. Happy New Week! Happy New Month!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

R Of O And C Of O. What's The Difference ? / Ikoyi Collapsed Building: 15 Floors Was Approved But Owner Built 21 – Agency / Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.