Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? (16452 Views)

See What Toilet Seat Did To This Beautiful Lady(photo: Viewers Discretion) / Do Not Stand On Toilet Seat Or Bowl.... Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair,,true Or FALSE??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Emperor5c(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
Whenever I go in there, people start begging me to come out.
#dat's ma oval office grin
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Sijo01(f): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
Guilty as charged cool cool..... I hardly enter that small room without my phone. Else, its gonna be a boring session.

1 Like

Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by kolamilan(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Greyfog: I can read a novel for over an hour in d toilet.
you don turn your toilet to library be dat.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by BarryX(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
It's one of the Best places to think. One had an annoying of actually counting the kitchen tiles while I was at it I started calculating how the diagonals of the kitchen fits perfectly in the space. Kitchen Joblessness indeed! Lol

1 Like

Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by kolamilan(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
if i want to think of something or providing solution to something i will wait till d time i will use d toilet
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Johnnny(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
:oThis is really serious shocked

I thought I am the only one doing that, I sometimes take it as a bad habit that I need to stop. But I am always too busy to think about anything most time, the toilet seems the only time I have for myself.

1 Like

Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Rooneyboy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
ItsModella: That moment when you're taking a dump and listening to music with your earbuds....gratifying, I tell you grin grin

Anyama !
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
I read my first Novel from a toilet seat.

Got into the habit of reading Newspapers from the Toilet seat.

Now! I do some of my best thinking from a toilet seat as well..

There is indeed something about a toilet that just relaxes a Nigga. I dont know if its the privacy or the serenity.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Ngwakwe: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
100% true

I had a challenging task to fix one of the most complicated, automated and customized packaging machine called Kilklok XXL at Lornamead International Limited when I was their Chief Electrical/Instrument Engineer.

I was embarrassed and challenged by half skilled Indian Factory Manager who insulted the credibility of Nigerian Engineers because of the problem and was arranging to bring MGM England to come and fix the problem.

I was worried when I went home, then desired to ease myself, only to spent much time thinking on the solution to a challenge that is risking my job while in the TOILET.

Voila, I shouted "I got it, I got it", then ran out to our living room to go and get the job done.

Unfortunately, my wife thought I escaped madness as she was scared to death of my roaring joy and happiness.

3 Likes

Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
76Naira: Yes, very true. However, most of my eureka moments came while I was under the shower.

I thought I was the only one. I could spend close to an hour under the shower just running water through my head while the solutions keep coming down with each drop of water.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
nikkyshyne: Naaa. My bed is.

The blood flow in my legs ceases when I sit more than 5min.
I FINK U NEED 2 LOOSE SOME WEIGHT.%)
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by goingsolo: 4:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
Very True !!!
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by ITbomb(m): 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
The nose is one of the weakest functioning organs, if you are in a position for some minutes, smelling perceiving bud becomes attuned to the surrounding smell and you lose that perceiving ability
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
Emperor5c: Whenever I go in there, people start begging me to come out.
#dat's ma oval office grin
OR UR FACE -ME-I-FACE COMPOUND. SAY D TRUT BROwink
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
True. i get all things into perspective in this sacred room on the divine chair. While in the Shower, i usually tend to hone my singing skills.

1 Like

Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by DWJOBScom(m): 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
so we are many doing this? i go there to plan my day sometimes and most times sort out things
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by LeJeun3: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
The toilet seat has always been my communication place (if a sit on it I can chat and chat, browse without caring about time). However, the shower has always been where d ideas and plans come for me................My Dad explains it, saying that being naked brings you closer to God! (Thats why most people no matter how bad their voices are able to sing in the shower)

1 Like

Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by nikkyshyne(f): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Idi Amin: I FINK U NEED 2 LOOSE SOME WEIGHT.%)
cheesy I am actually svelte. The blood ceases if I am seated that long waiting to dump. Lol
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
@OP you have kolo. Very true brother. That is where I strategize and plan my day

1 Like

Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Anyama !
oh please, like you don't take a dump.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by tyson99(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
So true....I go to d toilet 5am everyday and leave 6am b4 going out!
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by dunnidunni: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
True, especially when. Am bothered abt sopme issues.t
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju: I read my first Novel from a toilet seat.

Got into the habit of reading Newspapers from the Toilet seat.

Now! I do some of my best thinking from a toilet seat as well..

There is indeed something about a toilet that just relaxes a Nigga. I dont know if its the privacy or the serenity.

Where have you been?
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by tpia5: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
FrontPageLawyer:

Where have you been?

He has been Mad_Cow... Simple
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
@OP - true talk, most of my inspirations come when am on my toilet seat. also when am alone washing my clothes.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by greaterlove(m): 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
goodness, even you guys? if i dont spend atleast 30mins in the morning there its like my day is not complete. i think its because its one of the place i can be in the house without being disturbed or what do u guys think?
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
adeaugustus: ..Which makes me use more time in the toilet than normal...

Please, don't spend more time than necessary sitting on the pot. You could develop haemorrhoids or anal fissures, or any type of rectal ulcer or cancer. The disadvantages far outweigh whatever 'eureka' moments you can witness in the act.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by ItsUncleDee(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hope say ena dy use detol....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times / How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! / Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.