Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? (16454 Views)

See What Toilet Seat Did To This Beautiful Lady(photo: Viewers Discretion) / Do Not Stand On Toilet Seat Or Bowl.... Viewer Discretion Is Advised / Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair,,true Or FALSE??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by bumtos(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
Yes oooo. You are correct.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
fluid26:

Please, don't spend more time than necessary sitting on the pot. You could develop haemorrhoids or anal fissures, or any type of rectal ulcer or cancer. The disadvantages far outweigh whatever 'eureka' moments you can witness in the act.

I know someone is going to bring some medical issues up.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by nbright: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
some people dope inside there too
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by cdee(f): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
uboma: my brother, i thought i was the only one that spends a long time on my toilet seat. Instead of thinking/planning my day, i go to the toilet with my laptop especially in the evenings and keep browsing even after doing the main thing. I know of someone else who likes reading newspaper on his toilet seat. What an odd world you will say. Different strokes for different folks...
Seriously. My BB or laptop must follow m'he to t'he toilet else d' poo wont come out. I even do all my biz record and account in d' toilet. If i sit there with nothing, i get depressed for d' rest of d' day
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Ngwakwe: 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
All these your grammar na rubbish.

You never hear say Practice makes perfect. Siddon there 1st, 2nd 3rd .......... one month, viola your system will automatically adjust to accommodate the new reality and changes.

Cancer my foot.

fluid26:

Please, don't spend more time than necessary sitting on the pot. You could develop haemorrhoids or anal fissures, or any type of rectal ulcer or cancer. The disadvantages far outweigh whatever 'eureka' moments you can witness in the act.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by FoxyUltimate(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: All these your grammar na rubbish.

You never hear say Practice makes perfect. Siddon there 1st, 2nd 3rd .......... one month, viola your system will automatically adjust to accommodate the new reality and changes.

Cancer my foot.

You just said it all grin grin grin
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by mavtrevor(m): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
My toilet seat is my best game spot i play mobile games, 2go, whatsapp, facebook, twitter there mostly....
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by cdee(f): 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
fluid26:

Forget levels i beg, all i do is flush after one set is out and sit till d' rest comes out. I flush like 3 times while sitting grin
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Princepioneer(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
PIKIN WEY DON STAY LONG FOR INSIDE TOILET NO DEY KNOW SAY SHIIT DEY SMELL. **THAT SEAT HAS BEEN MY VENDOR SEAT FOR YEARS, READING BOTH CURRENT AND PAST HAPPENINGS*
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by TableLeg(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
No ... Not for me!
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Oryina2003(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Some will say the kindest things about their 'pooing' seat even when they know that the stench emanating from their toilets will not allow one to breath
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by razznaija(f): 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
Naaa, mine is my shower. If i spend 25 minutes taking a shower, i will spend the first 20 minutes thinking and the remaining 5 minutes actually taking a shower.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by sammmiey1: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
teejayreal: Check out my signature on ma profile to receive the dstv software for p.c and phones for free cos the system didn't allow to post the site.
wots d problem wit u&ur signature u keep posting on every thread bro?dey juz recruit u?
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: All these your grammar na rubbish.

Cancer my foot.

How is it rubbish? Know this, the possibility of occurrence of the problems I listed is in direct proportion with the frequency of [unnecessarily] prolonged 'sitting' on the pot. Ask your Physician.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by meetmeonline: 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2013
razznaija: Naaa, mine is my shower. If i spend 25 minutes taking a shower, i will spend the first 20 minutes thinking and the remaining 5 minutes actually taking a shower.
......it'll be cool if you let me in to take the accurate timing myself next time..or what do you think?....who knows? You may win a world record......send me ur house address, I'll come when no other is a'home.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Hugo7(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
True talk...thought i was alone doin this,once i sit my brain gets to work especially abt life...my uncle they spend 2hrs 4 toilet dats is his libray..lol
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
Omo me no be lie at all. MY TOILET SEAT? Thats my favourite place in the house. Thank God its just for my room so everyday its a long long thing. In my house once u hear anyone ask of me, the next thing u hear is 'check him in his small house'. I once played a whole champions league of 32 teams at 20 mins per match on my laps while droping something.* jumps up and down cos say no be only me*
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by lorddarshwood(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
so so fcking true..jeez,thought i was the only one in the world who make use of the toilet as thinking arena...lols
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Yerimzo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dats about the only time i get to be wit me, i and ma self.I sit on it wit ma hand on ma chin wyl i wonder into my world of thoughts.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by hardbody: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
nikkyshyne: Naaa. My bed is.

The blood flow in my legs ceases when I sit more than 5min.

Have you ever travelled between two locations? How did you manage especially when you were either being driven or flown? I am asking because if the above posted claim about your leg and blood flow is true, you should have long been paralyzed.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by danniekute(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
yes,it is my secret room,though madam always ask why i always so much time in there.u know kids wil not allow u do some thinking outside there,bt once u are in there, Boom! U are switched on.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
yea and with a stick of B&H
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by shadrach77: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
12 inches!:
I can remember when my ex gf told me she was pregnant for me. I just entered the toilet locked the door and for like an hour I thought of the way forward and that inspiration just came to me that she was a lying son.ofabitc.h. So I told her that she should keep the baby. The son.ofabitc.h actually wanted to extort me. Later she told me that she wasn't pregnant again that she made a mistake.

i wonder why it took you an hour to figure out that your ex was lying. That said, i've heard that it's not advisable for a lady to spend too much time in the toilet because the open nature of their private area may expose them to infection sad sad sad sad
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Blackteeth(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thats probably where Hitler made his wicked decisions. Where bush decided to invade Iraq, where IBB planned his coups, where poiticians plan the perfect way to loot public funds, and on the good side... where oga Seun made up his mind to start Nairaland.
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by yuzedo: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wizee: Men hw u xpect me to stay for pit toilet a.k.a Shalagha dey tink? D smell frm dat hole na die
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by khrisponty(m): 6:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
Am I the only one smelling shit as I read through the pages of this thread...
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2013
True talk oo
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by rezzy: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
There is where i play games and facebook the more
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
hardbody:

Have you ever travelled between two locations? How did you manage especially when you were either being driven or flown? I am asking because if the above posted claim about your leg and blood flow is true, you should have long been paralyzed.
Well, I can sit comfortably for longer hours without issues in other situations. But when it comes to taking a dump that is caught in traffic if you know what I mean, I run out of fuel after a while. Then I would have to stand and shake my legs or walk round for about a min and back on the seat waiting for the traffic to ease. Plus, the WC is perfectly ok. Not higher or lower than it should be. The seat is rubber plastic and not the plain hard plastic.

Feels weird explaining the above undecided
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Fussbot: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
khrisponty: Am I the only one smelling shit as I read through the pages of this thread...
lwkm..u gat me rolling on d floor..hahahaha...
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by oluwatope33: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
so why should the toilet of all place be the thinking chair, men it happens to me too
Re: Your Toilet Seat Is Your Thinking Chair: True Or False? by Symphony007: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
I remember while i was on a tour of the white house, the guide spoke of frankly rooservett and john f. Kennedy holding meeting with their advisers in the toilet, while the president is doing his buisness. Disgusting!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25 Years Old Man Impregnates His Mother 6 Different Times / How Can I Boost My Confidence. Help!!!!! / Man In Court For Allegedly Securing A Job With Stolen Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.