Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? (4664 Views)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by oluamid(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2013
Some years back, there was this lady really giving me †нэ green light, †нэ problem was she was an albino and I didn't really relish †нэ prospect of dating or bedding her.

Recently, I have †нэ opportunity of becoming very good friends with another albino although am definitely going to keep things platonic

Now my question: is there a difference between an albino and another person when it comes to bed matters?

Please if you have ever done it with an albino before please share your experience. I really want to know.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by greedie1(f): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2013
see kweshion shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by 190: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2013
grin grin grin

Ogugua
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by dopeJemi: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2013
190: grin grin grin

Ogugua

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by 190: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2013
^why you dey laff grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2013
190: grin grin grin

Ogugua

[size=13pt]If he's albino, then call me Casper because I'm fairer than him.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by dopeJemi: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2013
190: ^why you dey laff grin grin

Nothing oh

I love deir Love grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2013
oluamid: Now my question is there a difference between an albino and another person when it comes to bed matters?
Please if you have ever done it with an albino before please share your experience. I really want to know.

[size=13pt]There shouldn't be any difference. I can't think of any reason as to why there should be.[/size]
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by pastie(m): 8:52am On Feb 27, 2013
Bros ur on the longtin o,
Albino pussy na dieee,
but the problem be say the pussy dy bruise afta service.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 27, 2013
How does a mere absence of melanin affect Bed performance?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2013
Sexkillz no be albino joor...he's just fair...and Ogugua is yellow! tongue tongue
She even yellow pass am.... Wetin we suppose worry about na dia offspring!! Na there una go see correct AFIN!! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2013
^ Snow White in view...
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by maridrug(m): 9:15am On Feb 27, 2013
wen in bed close 1 eye and u'l tink u'r wit an 'oyinbo' i mean white girl
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by 190: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2013
tchidi: Sexkillz no be albino joor...he's just fair...and Ogugua is yellow! tongue tongue
She even yellow pass am.... Wetin we suppose worry about na dia offspring!! Na there una go see correct AFIN!! grin

Rotflmfaooo
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Dinmajudith: 10:13am On Feb 27, 2013
Op,wat kind of question of dis....na wa ooo
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Dinmajudith: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2013
Op,wat kind of question is dis....na wa ooo
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by babysnogls: 10:33am On Feb 27, 2013
So you're thinkin of keepin d relationship platonic yet you're askin a funny question. Your mind no go put u for jungle o!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by munmight(f): 10:37am On Feb 27, 2013
There's nothing wrong at all op. Afteral they are humans too. So pls follow ur mind, wish you luck
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2013
Dis na jamb question oo
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Dyt(f): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2013
Op and gf

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
Albinism doesn't affect sex physiology.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
hmm....I reserve my comment
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Humm grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
blink182: Albinism doesn't affect sex physiology.
Are u?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Slimzybaby(m): 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]If he's albino, then call me Casper because I'm fairer than him.[/size]

Lol...I love ur choice
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Slimzybaby(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
mechummy: Are u?
Are u sexkillz sister? lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by free2ryhme: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
do u have problem being with an albino?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
Slimzy baby: Are u sexkillz sister? lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Hian! do we resemble?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
mechummy: Hian! do we resemble?
no you are beautiful
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: no you are beautiful
Thankscheesy
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
free2ryhme: do u have problem being with an albino?
Nah I dont...I have handsome twin cousins who are albinocheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 / How To Lick P*ssy: 14 Moves To Make Her Moan Like She's Almost Gone / Meet Hajia Bintu Another Slay Queen With A Much Bigger Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.