Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (841 Views)

Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe / Whatz D New Craze About Secondary School Girlz / I Want a Man [not edited] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ositadima1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
shame shame shame
Re: . by omega25red(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
so when you saw her what happened? did you say hello? did you run and hid? did you once again confess your love for her?

2 months is still a short time. you should still be hurting if you cared for the girl. Just be strong another woman will come along
Re: . by pheyikemi: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
Eh ya, sorry o
Re: . by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
this is kinda weird...why are you putting this on nairaland instead of telling her all this things undecided
cry all the pain out so you can move on...sad man
Re: . by ositadima1(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: . by Idowuogbo(f): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2013
ositadima1:

Because I am sad, she wouldn't listen, and I am alone. See me here in d office, trying to carry out my duties, trying to forget, only if I could. And nl is my refuge when I a weak of heart, I type away the sorrows, the emptines, must we carry this weight?
Awwww.. Take it easy bro! It is well.. If u believe.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2013
The Dalai Lama said...a whole lotta stuff.

But some rapper guy said "The will is much stronger than the flesh, and it only gets stronger when it's going through duress". Good Morning smiley
Re: . by 190: 10:05am On Feb 28, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: . by ositadima1(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2013
Flytefalls: The Dalai Lama said...a whole lotta stuff.

But some rapper guy said "The will is much stronger than the flesh, and it only gets stronger when it's going through duress". Good Morning smiley

Crazy smart girl, lol, Dalai Lama hahaha. Are u Buddhist now?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
ositadima1:

Crazy smart girl, lol, Dalai Lama hahaha. Are u Buddhist now?
No, but I'm sick of people quoting the Dalai Lama to me. Have you read the Dhammapada?! I swear, Buddhism is about being an inert species. Here is a quote off the top of my head:

"Come, see this world gimmering like a royal Chariot
The foolish are absorbed by it. The wise do not touch it"

... perhaps I am a fool undecided
Re: . by ositadima1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Ruin A Good Relationship Or Save One. / 7 Little Things That Leads To Break Up In Relationship / Becareful When U Travel To Kenya....."magun" Works There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.