Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

Unfairness To Senior Prophet TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unfairness To Senior Prophet TB Joshua (841 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfairness To Senior Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2013
We should all look into ourselves and be honest. Is it fair that the man who saw Nigeria's victory at AFCON has not been visited officially by the team and presented with the cup like has been done to so many other brands that had little faith in the team?

Please be honest.
Re: Unfairness To Senior Prophet TB Joshua by Olimanjdonstarz: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2013
Leave those folish teams,Nigeria can never win it again becus they r fallin d hand of D real man of God.I love how phophet TB joshua quited abot football matter,He deserves his Own Respect.God bless his Anointing
Re: Unfairness To Senior Prophet TB Joshua by enilove(m): 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
May be those majority of the team members are christians who felt that "Help does not come from West,East,South but from above".And may be they remember that God does not share His glory with anyone.

It may also be that, they can read the mind of the man of God TBJ that says in Galatians 5:26 that we should not be desirous of vain glory.

More still,it might be that they knew that Prophet T B Joshua is a man of God and he said and gave those prophecies not because he wanted people to know he is a man of God,but only gave the word as sent by God .Because Jesus said whatever we do for people to see and respect us for , is like receiving the reward from men and not from God.

Lastly,the cup does not belong to the super Eagles but to the nation,and they do not want make the nation to be ridiculed by other nations when it might degenerate to "I am the first that gave the prophecy but they did not come to me but went to prophet Ologun" ,because soon about 20 pastors will be laying claim to being the first to give a prophecy.

Football is a worldly matter and as christians we should not love the things of this world at the detriment of our salvation and other souls.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Unfairness To Senior Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
You both spoke well. Agreed that the man of God doesn't need the glory or whatever but they should have at least shown some form of appreciation no matter how small and they should do it as a team.
Re: Unfairness To Senior Prophet TB Joshua by enilove(m): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
blink182: You both spoke well. Agreed that the man of God doesn't need the glory or whatever but they should have at least shown some form of appreciation no matter how small and they should do it as a team.

Have you forgotten that Jesus healed10 lepers in Luke 17:12 and only one turned back and thank him and showed appreciation to God in heaven ?.

At times we dont value what God has done for us talkless from human beings.
You can lend someone money and would not want to pay u back the money he owed.

Whatever we do, we do it for God not for human appreciation,if not you have gotten ur reward.

Thanks
Re: Unfairness To Senior Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
enilove:

Have you forgotten that Jesus heaveled 10 lepers in Luke 17:12 and only one turned back and thank him and showed aporeciation to God in heaven ?.

At times we dont value what God has done for us talkless from human beings.
You can lend someone money and would not want to pay u back the money he owed.

Whatever we do, we do it for God not for human appreciation,if not you have gotten ur reward.

Thanks
true, that scripture has always been in my mind.
Re: Unfairness To Senior Prophet TB Joshua by Albert708(m): 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
A prophet is not always honor in is own town

(1) (Reply)

The Entitlement Complex With Many Religious People / A Misconception Of My Position And The Hate Factor / Separate Truth From Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.