Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,556 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (119512 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 3:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
kennytidistar: But fashola told us there wont be cult in lasu again. Why wont there be cult? Since himself is a cult. Rubish.
there is cult every where in the world, it has been existing before christ and it continue to exist, cultism begin in secondary and it also common most among the politicians winning election with hooliganism,crises and mass rigging through group, they don't name themselves cult or what do you think of political party holding meeting for the purpose of violence or force winning

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by miniziter(m): 3:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dat's an open door 4 Zee World
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
born2fuck: Mobuch! Mobuch!! Mobuch!!! How many time did I call you, Damilola damoche has contributed a lot to Nigerian music industry, he hit the industry in 2011 with obotore,obotoshe and he did collabo with zeeworld and skailey, he inspired the bad boys that they can get a better life and he enrolled in school despite street life and musics bang setting good example to the street boys who don't believed in school. The only regret was he may be part of the cultist and he will probably be forced into it. Even if you enter that Ojo campus, you will join them with your igbo tribalism heart. You may even be their leader

If someone have big names before entering school, or you are wealthy and if you drinks regular at school bar, you will be forced into cult. Damoche perform show every time and he is not a poor guy, he is loved and well know but regret he died this way.

Mobuch, because cause I don't want fight but peace, let the boy rest in peace.... I remember when cult guys hit me behind Lasu because I was disturbing one yeye girl, I was told to remove my shoe and run, I run for like never before with my chest beating faster, I couldn't remember to go check my second batch if it appear on the name that day, I have to make sure additional 2 weeks pass

My dear, born2fuck, your friend would never rest in peace if he has blood on his hands. Shikena
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by zenatta: 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
texaco1: this thread is really interesting ,allows one to know the true state of Nigerian Universities,

Scandalous, I'd say, what with messy tenses, nightmarish syntax and gutter semantics. Who are these people?
A well dressed man with shabby diction is akin to bad breath on a 'Big Boy'- Gross Negligence; which leads to Inferiority Complex, which leads to Gangsterism!
[quote author=]"Those obscene songs of his d@ contaminates a virgin hear aren`t enough wreckage he does 2 d world, so he is also into cult bizness!!! what mark is he leaving for d coming generation (even his own offsprings!)?....if not 4 he is a muslim, i'll av said rot in peace...)

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by A40(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
gbengress1: Damoche at the stadium( few minutes before he was gunned down)
Nna na wa ooh! This one na pumpay tins! Ohh well They say when its ur time to go you are the last to know! You wanna feel sorry for these niggas but then again who knows how many people himself don dog! The painful part is they usually wait till ur final year to treat your phuck up! Sometimes your last paper sef. I'd never forget the first day I saw someone get bodied right in front of LASU gate back in my secondary school days that was when I knew that school was not for me

Really never could wrap my head around why anyone would join such an utterly useless association that bears no fruit whatsoever! Thank God in my days sha cultism was a joke! The so-called cultists where the ones we would buy beer for at joints! Dead-broke ninjas mehn! Oyinbo dey use their own cult and fraternity dey help demselves for future we use ours to kill each other. Sometimes u gotta think even the devil is weeping for this country
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by farem: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
WHAT LEGACY?
As long as anyone has spent a minute on this planet earth, there more some form of legacy to leave behind after our INEVITABLE exit from here.
Why wouldn't we decide to flow with our Maker's way of life? Why must we allow the Enemy of our souls (this he does through his foul lieutenants) who uses & dumps to trap our souls in Hell? Satan, with all his attractions, only seeks to make us end up at his sure destination (Lake of fire).
I write this with a deep .sense of loss when I heard the sad news of one Damoche (I heard his name for the 1st time) who was assasinated by some cultists in LASU. His legacy, sadly, are the satanically inspired, soul -assasinated but yet well played songs in Nigeria. He threw caution to the wind like the biblical Esau to be able to 'hit' it big. Yet we ve been given Dominion by our Creator and any other things being offered by Satan through this world system are so designed to 'steal, kill and destroy' our souls. We are ALL going to leave this stage one time or the other.. Our life is too short to engage in frivolities that are stupidly referred to as 'enjoying life'. You are ether live NOW for Lord Jesus (who died in your stead) and move on gloriously and gracefully into eternal life (no other person -dead alive who has offered such opportunity) or you live us life for Satan and die forever. Pls let us consider our lives n embrace d most abundant (yet most ignored)
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by 4everGod1: 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
yomanovic:

you are a very irrational thinker! how could you say that it was the person he sat with that gave him out when probably thousand of people were in that stadium. wont a rival cult that have a target assign someone to follow the target till they are able to nip him. please dont try to join the police or take up an investigative job. you will end putting people in jail and killing innocent people with your low thinking system

Do you know how far Okokomaiko exit of lasu is from the igando exit? Obviously they knew he would take the igando exit before he even left the stadium because i deduce they were waiting for him to show up at the igando exit. If someone was trailing him then the killers wouldnt have made it to the igando exit on time. They do say that a mans enemy are those closest to him. It could have been a buddy that gave him away.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by merengue: 4:04pm On Mar 01, 2013
solomonkane: A cultist who sang latrine music, engaged in advanced fee fraud a.k.a 419 has been paid his just wages and you people are crying? How disgusting!!!. The unfortunate thing about the death is that his partners in stupidity will be out gunning for revenge and innocent lives will be lost. The V/C, the police and by extension BRF should use this as an opportunity to rid that school of all the useless cretins who call themselves cultists in the same way OAU did theirs after the killings of the SUG leaders in the late 90s.

GBAMMEST!!!!!!!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by romanlaw(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
FASHOLA HAS FAILED IN TERMS OF SECURITY IN THIS STATE. FOR CHRIST'S SAKE HE IS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by anonimi: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2013
solomonkane: A cultist who sang latrine music, engaged in advanced fee fraud a.k.a 419 has been paid his just wages and you people are crying? How disgusting!!!. The unfortunate thing about the death is that his partners in stupidity will be out gunning for revenge and innocent lives will be lost. The V/C, the police and by extension BRF should use this as an opportunity to rid that school of all the useless cretins who call themselves cultists in the same way OAU did theirs after the killings of the SUG leaders in the late 90s.

Abeg take time oh. Why you dey bring oga patapata for Lagos inside this cult matter
This is GEJ's fault and he has to come down sharp sharp to LASU gate to finish the matter. Labaran Maku's GGT is the cause of the whole wahala sef hence BRF insisted the tour must not come to Lagos.
sarcastic mode
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by sweetgala(m): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
I honestly still wonder what a man gains from joining an organisation which threatens to take your life when there is no concrete advantage.
Like a man explained earlier it is different of he is a yahoo boy or drug kingpin you can claim you in it for the money. What would a violent confraternity grant you if not death when you bout to step into greatness as is the case with this young dude.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by merengue: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2013
My opinion on the death of the boy has been succinctly captured by @solomonkane. I cringe in horror, not at the deserved death of a waste of space but at the spellings and sentence formation of some supposed graduates on this thread. A trillion curses on everyone from politicians to teachers who have contributed to this horror show.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by licensed2k(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
Just got pictures of the "scores countin"
Its gory, be warned....not a material 4d faint hearted.
How I wish this kinda anger cld be channeled at those morons at the top.
What a shame.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2013
Cult is something else entirely, they are advance arm robbery because they engage in robbery, assassin,raping,kidnapping and they are also being use for political election rigging unlike arm robbery which are limited to robbery only. Cult don't pardon, forgiveness is a sin there...... They should clear away from this country.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by babazz(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogb5:

if you are a nigerian then you must come home quickly. You are lost to the Nigerian way.
We don't have feds here.

And if you were to lock up crime scene, then you will have to lock up the whole nation

grin grin
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by 4everGod1: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
licensed2k: Just got pictures of the "scores countin"
Its gory, be warned....not a material 4d faint hearted.
How I wish this kinda anger cld be channeled at those morons at the top.
What a shame.

send the pictures of the scores counting to my email da_mogul@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by pat077: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2013
lession learnt; you can't eat ur cake and have it.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
you know I've been watching what most of you guys are writing and to be frank, i can see and feel the ignorance. U guys are already condeming the guy as if you know if he is actually a cultist or violent. I saw some people say people join cults cos of inferiority complex or to feel strong but that is not the whole truth and itz somehow falacious to say such. Their are other reasons why people take such descisions just like why u prefer to remain a christian or a muslim and not all confraternities are violent. U guys aren't even sure of the people fighting to be sure of wat u ar saying. The confraternity he is in, am surprised that they are still short of the reformed orientation of his confraternity and itz the fault of the western side cos they don't want to follow the new orientation invoke now instead they are still engaging in unnecessary wars with other tauts that call themselves frat guys. Come to the east and see how organised they are, youll never hear about any war concerning them there cos the embraced the new and reformed ideologies and principles that wer laid down recently for them. RIP to him but itz also unfortunate that 3 of the rival cult group have been gunned down so the scores now now is 3 - 1. And this is the picx of two rival cult group members body

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by madjune(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
I HEARD A SONG FROM THE BUSH
AT UNKINDLY HOUR
THEIR VOICES YO HEAVY POWER
BUT I NO FIT RUSH
KULU KELELE KULU LU
GUNS SHOTS RENT THE AIR
SCREAMS FILLED MY EAR

MAY THE DEVIL THAT TEMPT THEE
PROTECT THEE

THE BUSH STILL CALLS THEM.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2013
romanlaw: FASHOLA HAS FAILED IN TERMS OF SECURITY IN THIS STATE. FOR CHRIST'S SAKE HE IS THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER OF THE STATE.
So he should be standing in front of the gun barrels a.rse
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by farem: 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2013
Sample of Faith: wat a life full of up and down..... Where one run to for security finally cost one his /her life..... Nothing like, Life in Jesus Christ.... Wit Him after dis physical death, Everlasting life is sure.... ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE FOR YOU::: uhmmmmm. Damilola RIP!
[color=#990000]
Contradiction! Aside from the Grace arising from the CAPITALISED PART ABOVE, no wish-positive or negative has any effect on him again! No amount of RIP's will change your Chosen destination. Run to Jesus Now!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
This is terrible! Oh God....protect me from them o
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by TableLeg(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
kennytidistar: But fashola told us there wont be cult in lasu again. Why wont there be cult? Since himself is a cult. Rubish.
And how do you know Fashola is a cultist?
You cant just come out here and spew out your rotten intestines without telling us what you ate!
Reta....rd
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Lanre6: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Gen. Orumov:

You are a Fisherman so im not surprised. Pls remain in the creeks.
grin
Gen. Orumov:

You are a Fisherman so im not surprised. Pls remain in the creeks.
lol... Funny man
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by gwas(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
street-soldier:

Some federal universities are safe ooooo, I didn't experience any cult scene all through my 5yrs in FUTA, and when people talk about cultism feels like nollywood film to me...maybe after plenty MEE drawings,MTS assigments and fear of failure and close watch fromm fellowsip activites, you'll be too weak to reason existence of cultism....anyways...RIP to the dead #was he a cultist also#?
And IFE too.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Let us know the score of the dead please, it will be really sad if you hide post of those counting scores, the only good news is exam will be postpone in both internal and external campus. I haven't even prepare or read anything, I have been busy with Nairaland war with igbo people over their accusation of fashola system of government .... Thank God, exam will be postpone but very sad to lose one of my best musician guy damoche and may God protect Skailey,Zeeworld and Dbanj....they are my best guys
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
mobuch:

My dear, born2fuck, your friend would never rest in peace if he has blood on his hands. Shikena
he has already rest in peace and leave the troublesome world for whole nairaland and the world to continue, no more hustling for him, no more suffering for him.....R.I.P. Damino, damosche...Nigerians love you but God loves you more and your music lives forever
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
born2fuck: Let us know the score of the dead please, it will be really sad if you hide post of those counting scores, the only good news is exam will be postpone in both internal and external campus. I haven't even prepare or read anything, I have been busy with Nairaland war with igbo people over their accusation of fashola system of government .... Thank God, exam will be postpone but very sad to lose one of my best musician guy damoche and may God protect Skailey,Zeeworld and Dbanj....they are my best guys

So little boy, you are just a student and u dey do wetin pass you

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
mobuch:

So little boy, you are just a student and u dey do wetin pass you
a student and a father of one daughter, a matured student, a reasonable working and reading student
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Godsbrown(m): 6:21pm On Mar 01, 2013
Cant see any pictures

Movingcoil: you know I've been watching what most of you guys are writing and to be frank, i can see and feel the ignorance. U guys are already condeming the guy as if you know if he is actually a cultist or violent. I saw some people say people join cults cos of inferiority complex or to feel strong but that is not the whole truth and itz somehow falacious to say such. Their are other reasons why people take such descisions just like why u prefer to remain a christian or a muslim and not all confraternities are violent. U guys aren't even sure of the people fighting to be sure of wat u ar saying. The confraternity he is in, am surprised that they are still short of the reformed orientation of his confraternity and itz the fault of the western side cos they don't want to follow the new orientation invoke now instead they are still engaging in unnecessary wars with other tauts that call themselves frat guys. Come to the east and see how organised they are, youll never hear about any war concerning them there cos the embraced the new and reformed ideologies and principles that wer laid down recently for them. RIP to him but itz also unfortunate that 3 of the rival cult group have been gunned down so the scores now now is 3 - 1. And this is the picx of two rival cult group members body

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by MissOpe(f): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
born2fuck: he has already rest in peace and leave the troublesome world for whole nairaland and the world to continue, no more hustling for him, no more suffering for him.....R.I.P. Damino, damosche...Nigerians love you but God loves you more and your music lives forever

am sure U're also tired of suffering too ......u know wat to do if u want ur suffering to end....abi

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by ItsUncleDee(m): 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2013
Na dis guy wey sing dat currupt song....say no to cultism....u c wat money(woman) can cause

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.