Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118801 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 01, 2013
yemmy19: To be factual,even if damoche was a cultist,he shuld hv been freed cos dis guy was a celebrity.....dis aye pple with this their orientation"forgiveness is a sin"......is a total rubbish cos as a star he wuld neva indulge in any kind ☺Ƒ porshe,they wasted †ђξ life of a rising star....... Ɲα̲̅ђ wah for u pple Õoooº°˚ ˚°º .......Rest in peace Damilola Damoshe(sail in d hand of GP)#iamnotacultistoooooooo#
njhzra
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by snowprince01(m): 9:25am On Mar 01, 2013
Damino rest in peace.. D last time I saw ya, u Nd ur frnds Came to gym @ ma place. I don't knw if u r a cult guy or not, bt if u were then its certain dat we have not heard d last of sad news surrounding ur death...more frat guys are likely to die. Say no to cultism
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by eggo: 9:27am On Mar 01, 2013
RIP!!!!ARTISTS SHLD STRT PRAYING OOO... IT WAS SAID DIS WUD HAPPEN DIS YR... HMMMM SO SAD..
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by kagel: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=Okija_juju]My take on this;

He was most likely a cult member.

This hit was definitely carried out by a rival gang as retribution for a sin he must have committed in the past.

I am surprised that he wasn't packing a gun himself as most marked men do.

Final year cult members who have a history are more likely to be killed.

Reminds me of a case in Rivers State years back when a final year student was killed immediately after he finished his defence. Hehad anticipated it and had stationed his crew around the hall, but the guys who came for him where hellbent on closing his file that day.. Got hit in the leg with a pump action and then was slowly and painstakingly hacked to pieces.

MORAL LESSON: The wages of sin is surely death.. There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is destruction
[/quot

Preacher!and you ARE answering OKIJA JUJU IT IS ALSO THE SAME NAME THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOUR OWN THINKING, AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE END OF YOUR NAME?, YOU ARE ANSWERING THE NAME OF AN ORACLE MITCH EEEEEEEE!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by iykak47: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2013
cr7lomo.:
[color=#006600][/color]

So wot do dey use in oda countries. Bullion vans? Mumu
The guy is not mumu, he is correct. [B]AMBULANCE[/B] is a vehicle for transportation of sick or injured people to hospital, while [B]HEARSE[/B] is a vehicle used to carry dead body. But in Naija most people call both of them ambulanace.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by eminex(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If I ever came back to Nigeria, the highest position you would ever be able to do for me would be my driver because I would give my resignation letter to any firm that hires you in an office position.

person, you call yourself a graduate and post with such poor grammar? You are a cretinous person!

Now you are making me think (the unthinkable that) Alao-Akala was actually a genius when he started a scheme to make graduates become taxi drivers. This is the moronic quality of graduate our dilapidated education system is churning out nowadays.

Unemployable fucktards!

chei grin abeg dis word 'person' dey dictionary at all? d rate @ which NLs use em rily pokes me... notin wey una no go event 4 here. later we go start dey hear anoda one. grin
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by dady12: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2013
when i was in ekpoma 7 years ago,i move with cultist as friends but never a cultist,i know all their tricks and languages,you can ve some people as a cultist but you cannot find them in action,they use their brain,look at the dead young man,his dressing can convince you that he alway show himself to others,maybe girls hurting can put one into being a cultist,they can tell you OBJ is axe man,IBB is buccaners,GEJ is vickys ,all sort of thgs in how to convince you in,there is no gain in being a cultist but can lead and send you to your untimely grave.to the dead RIP

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by nicefeeling: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2013
Damoche's was such a tragedy, never knew he was into any cult activities cos have always seen him to walk and mingle freely in school. Farewell to a guy filled with talents and life. His stage performances are evidences of loads of energy and life which I guess he channelled some of it negatively to have lead to this gruesome death. RIP Damilola Damoche Lasuites will miss u.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by IYANGBALI: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2013
Another wasted sparm wasted,I do not feel for you,you got what you bargained for,I only feel for your parents,whom you wasted all their prayers and efforts on you,anyway have a peaceful journey.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2013
There have been serious shootings at LASU area since the demise of Damino.Up till now i hear the shootings have not stopped.Am planning to go to UBA,LASU branch which is the nearest Bank to me but i cant go because the school isnt safe for now.Where i live is another danger zone because LASU students reside in the hood.What baffles me most is there is an Amoured Tank belonging to the Police stationed at Iyana Iba.There are also Police men stationed at the School gate.Where were they when the shooting occured? Lasu-Okokomaiko road is a busy one,they would have caught up with the killers.

So sad the boy lost his life.Who knows how many he has killed too.HE WHO KILLS BY THE GUN WILL ALSO DIE BY THE GUN!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2013
kagel: Preacher!and you ARE answering OKIJA JUJU IT IS ALSO THE SAME NAME THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOUR OWN THINKING, AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT THE END OF YOUR NAME?, YOU ARE ANSWERING THE NAME OF AN ORACLE MITCH EEEEEEEE!

What is your Intelligence Quotient level biko?!

What has my username got to do with anything?!

Is everything ok with you?!! undecided

Have you taken your medication today?!

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Temmytemmytop(m): 9:55am On Mar 01, 2013
;DEnd of a man.......... Lesson for others :-XEnd of a man.......... Lesson for others
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Mar 01, 2013
eminex:

chei grin abeg dis word 'person' dey dictionary at all? d rate @ which NLs use em rily pokes me... notin wey una no go event 4 here. later we go start dey hear anoda one. grin
what is fuctard is it like custard?
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Okijajuju1(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2013
berem: There have been serious shootings at LASU area since the demise of Damino.Up till now i hear the shootings have not stopped.Am planning to go to UBA,LASU branch which is the nearest Bank to me but i cant go because the school isnt safe for now.Where i live is another danger zone because LASU students reside in the hood.What baffles me most is there is an Amoured Tank belonging to the Police stationed at Iyana Iba.There are also Police men stationed at the School gate.Where were they when the shooting occured? Lasu-Okokomaiko road is a busy one,they would have caught up with the killers.

So sad the boy lost his life.Who knows how many he has killed too.HE WHO KILLS BY THE GUN WILL ALSO DIE BY THE GUN!

My love!! Please be safe o!!

You know that I will cry well well for 30minutes if anything happens to you. Infact, you can come and stay with me in my house until things calm down. Dont even bother bringing any clothes, you wont need them as I have plenty. You know that your waist life is very important to me..
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by lankieman: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2013
confra....
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju:

My love!! Please be safe o!!

You know that I will cry well well for 30minutes if anything happens to you. Infact, you can come and stay with me in my house until things calm down. Dont even bother bringing any clothes, you wont need them as I have plenty. You know that your waist life is very important to me..
You no well i swear! anyway am safe.Anyone who tries Rubbish,i have my revolver to blow off some brains out.Nothing do me! grin
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 10:11am On Mar 01, 2013
mobuch:
Who in the green hell is damina damoshi and why should his occultic inclined assassination make the front page?

Has he contributed anything to the nigerian economy?

Nairaland moderators can be so silly
Mobuch! Mobuch!! Mobuch!!! How many time did I call you, Damilola damoche has contributed a lot to Nigerian music industry, he hit the industry in 2011 with obotore,obotoshe and he did collabo with zeeworld and skailey, he inspired the bad boys that they can get a better life and he enrolled in school despite street life and musics bang setting good example to the street boys who don't believed in school. The only regret was he may be part of the cultist and he will probably be forced into it. Even if you enter that Ojo campus, you will join them with your igbo tribalism heart. You may even be their leader

If someone have big names before entering school, or you are wealthy and if you drinks regular at school bar, you will be forced into cult. Damoche perform show every time and he is not a poor guy, he is loved and well know but regret he died this way.

Mobuch, because cause I don't want fight but peace, let the boy rest in peace.... I remember when cult guys hit me behind Lasu because I was disturbing one yeye girl, I was told to remove my shoe and run, I run for like never before with my chest beating faster, I couldn't remember to go check my second batch if it appear on the name that day, I have to make sure additional 2 weeks pass

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Biggoozz: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2013
Boy's facebook quote reads: "Live each day as if your last" http://m.facebook.com/damino.damoche. He is sure dealing with the reality of that statement where he is now. To the living I say: Our years here are a spec of dust compared to eternity, billions of years will be spent in hell where there is no repentance or forgiveness, don't follow the crowd!!!

I appreciate life because I am ready for death.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Melahou(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2013
oniwo:

You have a question to answer.
1.Who took this pix?
2.For what purpose is this pix taken?
3.Why did he leave the stadium b/4 the end of the match.?
4.Did he leave the stadium alone?
5.Where does He going to?

who are you asking such questions.
must you have a reason to take pictures...
playing silly detective. tongue
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by romanlaw(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2013
And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.....................Isaiah 13:11

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by romanlaw(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2013
But I will punish you according to the fruit of your doings, saith the LORD: and I will kindle a fire in the forest thereof, and it shall devour all things round about it.........Jeremiah 21:14

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by topmostg: 10:34am On Mar 01, 2013
.Sharon:
Close shot.

damn it girl,
that close shot makes me sick,
you guys shld aleast warn before postin gory pics.....
Shiiiit,
rip, damoshe
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by vizion: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2013
born2fuck: Mobuch! Mobuch!! Mobuch!!! How many time did I call you, Damilola damoche has contributed a lot to Nigerian music industry, he hit the industry in 2011 with obotore,obotoshe and he did collabo with zeeworld and skailey, he inspired the bad boys that they can get a better life and he enrolled in school despite street life and musics bang setting good example to the street boys who don't believed in school. The only regret was he may be part of the cultist and he will probably be forced into it. Even if you enter that Ojo campus, you will join them with your igbo tribalism heart. You may even be their leader

If someone have big names before entering school, or you are wealthy and if you drinks regular at school bar, you will be forced into cult. Damoche perform show every time and he is not a poor guy, he is loved and well know but regret he died this way.

Mobuch, because cause I don't want fight but peace, let the boy rest in peace.... I remember when cult guys hit me behind Lasu because I was disturbing one yeye girl, I was told to remove my shoe and run, I run for like never before with my chest beating faster, I couldn't remember to go check my second batch if it appear on the name that day, I have to make sure additional 2 weeks pass

@bolded portion

he did not inspire them to achieve a good life (if he was a cultist), he only taught them that you could eat your cake and have it.

a proper good example would be letting them know that people should not be associated negatively with violence.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 10:39am On Mar 01, 2013
Biggoozz: Boy's facebook quote reads: "Live each day as if your last" http://m.facebook.com/damino.damoche. He is sure dealing with the reality of that statement where he is now. To the living I say: Our years here are a spec of dust compared to eternity, billions of years will be spent in hell where there is no repentance or forgiveness, don't follow the crowd!!!

I appreciate life because I am ready for death.
http://m.facebook.com/damino.damoche.96?refid=46

That's wrong profile, check nmy link for real him
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by born2boink(m): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Trickstartrixy: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2013
derbypiero: Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa basters!!! Dey fit touch d KINGS make dem die well we no dey make noise we dey pump pump we too ruggged.saly oooo
Mumu
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by davades(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2013
tunapawizzy: why would i pity a cultist

You this boy again ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.