Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate (118602 Views)

Singer Damilola Damoche Reportedly Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of LASU Gate * / Just Killed Right Now ....damino Damoche Killed Right In Front Of Lasu Gate.... / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
.Sharon:
Close shot.
very close
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Friedrich080(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
iOmoge: Wat kinda gun did they use? shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed cry

mumu boi na AK 47
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by mosquitoNet(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2013
*feeding n*iggas with so much LED they can use they d*ick for a pencil* RIP buoy, see you at the crossroad!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by chizel: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wages of sin is death,and he that kills shall be killed,pls students desist from cultism,it's evil

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by oniwo(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Roland17: PIKIN WEN SAY HIM MAMA NO SLEEP, HOW HIM SEF GO SLEEP?

IF YOU SOW APPLE, YOU WOULD REAP APPLES...YOU REAP WHAT U SOW

From your statements you are a member
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Digriz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
oniwo:

You have a question to answer.
1.Who took this pix?
2.For what purpose is this pix taken?
3.Why did he leave the stadium b/4 the end of the match.?
4.Did he leave the stadium alone?
5.Where does He going to?
exactly my thot,hw did he knw that d guy wl die in few minutes time and decided to take his picture.

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Orblonde: 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Shame! And see how they dumped his body on the back of a truck like they're taking meat to the butchers. No ambulance? Chei! Nigeria!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by thaoriginator: 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
noskeybaba: Do students still join cults in this 21st century? I don't just know why people choose to ruin their lives by themselves. SMH
hmmm, bros people still dey join cult o! Infact bois for street wey no even get O'level sef dey form cultism. No be small tin o!

5 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by theomaris(f): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
So sad! RIP.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by oddy4real(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
born2fuck: The guy who have been gearing me up with song"Obotoshe,Obotore (toto wey sin, toto wey tire)....when I have been praying he release another song.... Very sad, Damilola Damoshe, Rest in Perfect Peace......The Finest of the Sexuality musician gone.... RIP

...Note: Do not mistake Damilola Damoshe for Skailey Dadubule, Damilola was the first to release song who hit all over naija before skailey release Dadubule
Ol'boy, u don burst my head with your grammar.

3 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
oniwo:

1.Who took this pix?
is like you are reading my mind and know all the questions that I wanted to ask,good questions that needs a good answer

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by samilo88(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
Cultist die una dey shout RIP..(˘̯˘ ) ( ˘˘̯) **sips alomo** na wen cultist intimidate u for sch u go understand wetin I dey talk..**sips alomo again**

11 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Babamide(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
oniwo:

1.Who took this pix?
Go collect Naija police form and stop shelling.

5 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
Maxymilliano: Sad one... This guy has not 'arrived' yet, dunno why he was cut down in his prime, God bless the dead.
HE HAS ARRIVED. HE ARRIVED SAFELY TO THE LORD

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by informatix: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
damn damino was damned down.
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by theripper: 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
baslone:
Just think of all the people you knew in the past, that passed on

They in heaven found peace at last. Picture that they exist together

There has to be a place better than this in heaven. So right before I sleep, Dear God

What I am asking- remember his face and save him place in your Mansion.

In Thugs Mansion.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by GenOrumov: 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
Fisherman.com:
Nawa 4 yoromba o,must all of them be an artist?shaa r.i.p boy.
You are a Fisherman so im not surprised. Pls remain in the creeks.

5 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by akunjohn(m): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=Sijo01]hmmmm....... such is life.
RIP.
'such' is not life,it is what u choose to do or which peer group u choose to be with dat determines ur future
if u choose to be playin with rattlesnake,u knw wat will come out of it at d end of d day.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by poshpimkiey(f): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
Rip. Did i jst see Rival cult, too bad. I hope some sharp guys will learn fom dis one. Say no to cultism, it doesn't pay

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by licensed2k(m): 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
patholaw: Duggin...most of his pix i saw i noticed he waz flying colour... lipsrsealed

Correct..... Buh still nothing cld justify that barbaric killing......ds myt jst be a retaliation on one of d sins he musta committed....gone to soon, if u askd me.

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
Orblonde: Shame! And see how they dumped his body on the back of a truck like they're taking meat to the butchers. No ambulance? Chei! Nigeria!!!!
No b naija again? D same country wey dey use wheelbarrow transport dead-body? Smh!
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by luvola(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ogbeche77: I actually thought LASU has outgrow all this crap, never knew
Daboshe was student of LASU, heard he went to pick up his call up
letter today So sad, RIP to the dead
When will our universities stop being a slaughter ground?
den tell u say na lasu student kill am ? Must u smoke weed before posting

2 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Lagusta(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Acidosis: I lost a nearby neigbour some few
years back (in a similar case). Same
status (500level) but not a singer.. He
was stabbed to death at the front of
the campus gate (different school).

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their Fadas')..
No Public school (uni) is safe in
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)

@bolded,

When people spew trash like this I just laaaaffff!!!!

Are you trying to tell me that those private unis have no cult activities Please don't mislead innocent souls!!!

I had a friend who had to transfer from covenant to my school just because of cult activities, he was a management student. another from igbinedion, but he was a 400L medic before transferring, starting from 100L, now he is a doctor....

So please, cut the crap..... RIP damooche, all ogba go miss u cry

4 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by mkoabiola: 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Humanbeing has no value again.
Killing person like fowl*
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Psaalmuel(m): 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
gbengress1: We attended 12-3pm lecture 2geda, we later went2d stadium 2watch our departmental match.
Only2 hear that he has been shot dead before the end of the match (he left the stadium before the end of the match).
u sayin togeda or u saw im 4rm distance..coz d way u putn pointz hia z lyk as if u wana do evrytin togeda wit im..smhw 4 yhu
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by tunapawizzy: 9:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
why would i pity a cultist

1 Like

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Trickstartrixy: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
[quote author=luvola] den tell u say na lasu student kill am ? Must u smoke weed before
Tell us something we don't know
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by SampleofFaith: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
wat a life full of up and down..... Where one run to for security finally cost one his /her life..... Nothing like, Life in Jesus Christ.... Wit Him after dis physical death, Everlasting life is sure.... ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR LIFE TODAY TOMORROW MIGHT BE TOO LATE FOR YOU::: uhmmmmm. Damilola RIP!

4 Likes

Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by unigdh: 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by leonshom(m): 9:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Do u think private Unis r really safe? Where on earth can u find total safety?
Acidosis: I lost a nearby neigbour some few
years back (in a similar case). Same
status (500level) but not a singer.. He
was stabbed to death at the front of
the campus gate (different school).

Thats why I shake my head when people open their gullible mouth to insult people who love their safety by attending a privately secured school...

I remember running countless times at school from gun shots all because of degree...

I remember the day a thief pointed a pistol on my head because of laptop in a room I rented with my father's money (Not their Fadas')..
No Public school (uni) is safe in
Nigeria...

If you love your child's security here in the country, take them to Covenant uni, American university of Nigeria or other good private schools where they do not breed cultists, touts and hooligans (if you've the cash).

RIP man, smiley

May God grant your parent, relatives, friends and fans the fortitude to bear the unexpected loss..
(Amen)
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by Olubodef(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
Y would i pity a cultist?any1 who kil by d gun wil die by d gun
Re: Damino Damoche Shot Dead At LASU Gate by oniwo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
Babamide: Go collect Naija police form and stop shelling.

For ur information, a state security friend introduce nairaland to me. Alot of policemen are member.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address / Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / DOWNLOAD: Kendrick Lamar – All The Stars Feat. SZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.