Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Be True To Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be True To Yourself (692 Views)

My Girl Friend Broke Up With Me: She Said She Is Not True To Herself / Be True To Yourself (my Fυςking Take On Comments & Quotes) 2 / How Do I Stay True To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be True To Yourself by obowunmi(m): 3:36am On Mar 01, 2013
There's a girl at church that really likes me, but she covers her feelings up by calling me Pastor, brother, uncle, but she's always calling me to tell me she loves and likes me.... why can't she just stop calling me "brother" or pastor and just tell me her true feelings... Everyone at church knows she likes me, but I don't know if I can't be with a girl that can't be true to her feelings...

What do you guys think? why do adults like to pretend about their feelings and who they like or don't like? Its immature. undecided cry
Re: Be True To Yourself by greatgod2012(f): 5:24am On Mar 01, 2013
Are you sure you are not also untrue to yourself, because, with d way i see what you wrote, you also seems to like her, why dont you call her and tell her how you feel instead of expecting her to be d one to make d first move, and even, with that, she had already taken d first move by calling to tell you that she loves and like you, so why dont you take it over from there, or you are waiting for her to come and beg you to marry her......wake up guy, you are d one that should stop being untrue to yourself............stop hiding your feelings..........
May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Be True To Yourself by Mynd44: 5:32am On Mar 01, 2013
^^
Finished
Re: Be True To Yourself by 2blunt: 6:00am On Mar 01, 2013
Hope say no be toto dey hungry u, is dat d meaning of ur name? Wow, wat a coincidence!
Re: Be True To Yourself by Jealousbaby(f): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2013
greatgod2012: Are you sure you are not also untrue to yourself, because, with d way i see what you wrote, you also seems to like her, why dont you call her and tell her how you feel instead of expecting her to be d one to make d first move, and even, with that, she had already taken d first move by calling to tell you that she loves and like you, so why dont you take it over from there, or you are waiting for her to come and beg you to marry her......wake up guy, you are d one that should stop being untrue to yourself............stop hiding your feelings..........
May God help us all.

Thats it !

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Say To A Friend Who's Been Cheated On / Contact 07065186857 For Your Genuine Relationship Needs / Men This Is For You!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.