Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha (9543 Views)

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! / GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC / Ms. Ann Kio Briggs: ‘jonathan Has Disappointed Nigerians’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by amarral: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
sydneyobioha:
Shut-UP bro.. You are a sentimental biggot! I live in Owerri and must confess that Rochas is d best thing that has happened in Imo.. Mind you i am from Isiala Mbano (Ohakim brother) while Rochas is from Orlu zone.. Pls stop being over sentimental in ur judgement!
u talk like a child of yesterday. Grow up and fast pls. Verify imsu fees(degree n post graduate, M A)during Ohakim's and Rochas' regime. Bunch of Noisemakers.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by slimghost(m): 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
Soso990240: guy e be like say u de curse ur papa if him f*ck up.4 God's sake cnt u respect sm1 who deserves dat?

That same respect is reciprocal dude. And hey, next time leave my father out of this. If an elder refuses to behave like one, he should be called to order. Rochas is gradually becoming a DISGRACE to Igbos!
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by OneNaira6: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okorocha mechionu gi. We know the reason you joined APC, you didn't do it for the people nor for SE, if you did, you would have listened to the people right now. The people are telling you "they want no hand in APC, get out". Why you no dey listen? Abeg waka. You joined for your own selfish reasons. I hope APC gives you that relevancy you dey look for, if not, you know how Igbo people will do you. We'll ridicule you till the day you die. Every single Igbo community even ones you no dey governor, We'll continue to watch until the sh1t hits the fan and my friend, the kain insult you get. I pity you sha.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by amarral: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Soso990240: guy e be like say u no finish skul.d man u calld silly can buy ur entire family and train dm in skul..hw him mata take concern u? Mind u Rochas was neva in Labour party..try next time.
he can only train d whole family as u said with missionary money abroad.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Briggsdnero(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
[quote author=kingblosky]Rochas grew up in the north so what do you expect ?. Sell his people out to gain relevance. Every month I travel home; I laff . Rochas is a big noisemaker and Klepto. Which general hospital ? Which road ?.. I pity my people. Owerri has become the dirtiest city in Africa ..NA lie ?yes na lie hw can owerri be d dirtiest city ur a big fool for saying dat...stupid boy
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by nkemKalu: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
ckkris:

ROACHES is too small to reverse the steady return of the Igbo to the position of equality with other ethnic groups within the Federal Govt.

The conspiracy of the Core North and 50% of the South-West, that fraudulently kept the Igbo out Federal decision-making processes, is trying to use roaches to threaten this Jonathan administration, that brings Igbos right into the decision-making processes.

It is a great surprise that Roaches, by this very alliance, is anti-Igbo.
.....JONATHAN...KE? BRING IGBO INTO WHICH DECISION MAKING?.........I DEY LAUGH IN SWAHILI. U ARE AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT SELL IGBO RIGHTS. WE DON'T NEED A JONATHAN TO BRING THE IGBOS INTO ANY DECISION MAKING PROCESS IN NIGERIA. RATHER WHAT HAS HAPPENED IS THAT JONATHAN HAS STOLEN THE EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEDGE OR OPPORTUNITY OF THE IGBOS TO MAKE IT TO THE PRESIDENCY IN 2015. IF THE NORTH HAD CONCLUDED THEIR TENOR AFTER YAR' ADUA, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE TURN OF THE IGBOS TO OCCUPY THE PRESIDENCY IN 2015. MTCHEW....THEN COME TO THINK OF IT, HE IS STILL JUMPING UP TO COME BACK IN 2015, AFTER WHICH THE POWER GOES BACK TO THE NORTH IN 2019 (ASSUMING HE WINS, AND I KNOW HE CAN NEVER WIN), THEREBY EXTENDING THE OPPORTUNITY OF THE IGBOS TO OCCUPY THE POST TILL 2027. THEREFORE, THE BEST BET FOR THE IGBOS AS IT STANDS IS APC WHICH IS MOST LIKELY TO SHORTEN OUR JONEY TILL 2023.....AND IT WILL BE A BETTER PERFRORMING GOVERNMENT THAN THE ODEH...ADMINISTRATION THAT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER TO NIGERIANS
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by nkemKalu: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
ckkris:

ROACHES is too small to reverse the steady return of the Igbo to the position of equality with other ethnic groups within the Federal Govt.

The conspiracy of the Core North and 50% of the South-West, that fraudulently kept the Igbo out Federal decision-making processes, is trying to use roaches to threaten this Jonathan administration, that brings Igbos right into the decision-making processes.

It is a great surprise that Roaches, by this very alliance, is anti-Igbo.
.....JONATHAN...KE? BRING IGBO INTO WHICH DECISION MAKING?.........I DEY LAUGH IN SWAHILI. U ARE AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT SELL IGBO RIGHTS. WE DON'T NEED A JONATHAN TO BRING THE IGBOS INTO ANY DECISION MAKING PROCESS IN NIGERIA. RATHER WHAT HAS HAPPENED IS THAT JONATHAN HAS STOLEN THE EXCLUSIVE PRIVILEDGE OR OPPORTUNITY OF THE IGBOS TO MAKE IT TO THE PRESIDENCY IN 2015. IF THE NORTH HAD CONCLUDED THEIR TENOR AFTER YAR' ADUA, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE TURN OF THE IGBOS TO OCCUPY THE PRESIDENCY IN 2015. MTCHEW....THEN COME TO THINK OF IT, HE IS STILL JUMPING UP TO COME BACK IN 2015, AFTER WHICH THE POWER GOES BACK TO THE NORTH IN 2019 (ASSUMING HE WINS, AND I KNOW HE CAN NEVER WIN), THEREBY EXTENDING THE OPPORTUNITY OF THE IGBOS TO OCCUPY THE POST TILL 2027. THEREFORE, THE BEST BET FOR THE IGBOS AS IT STANDS IS APC WHICH IS MOST LIKELY TO SHORTEN OUR JONEY TILL 2023.....AND IT WILL BE A BETTER PERFRORMING GOVERNMENT THAN THE ODEH...ADMINISTRATION THAT HAS NOTHING TO OFFER TO NIGERIANS
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
LOL at 98% votes
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Desdola(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Political propaganda. If APC does not favour him tomorrow, he would defect back to PDP and praise them as an angel. Well lets see what the future holds.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Ikonz(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
One_Naira: Okorocha mechionu gi. We know the reason you joined APC, you didn't do it for the people nor for SE, if you did, you would have listened to the people right now. The people are telling you "they want no hand in APC, get out". Why you no dey listen? Abeg waka. You joined for your own selfish reasons. I hope APC gives you that relevancy you dey look for, if not, you know how Igbo people will do you. We'll ridicule you till the day you die. Every single Igbo community even ones you no dey governor, We'll continue to watch until the sh1t hits the fan and my friend, the kain insult you get. I pity you sha.

My brother, like seriously u just wrote that? I mean why such an outright position on an issue that just transpired, wen there no basis yet for disclaimancy?

Now, give me one cogent reason on why Rochas should not join APC, and where he should remain. Who are the people clamouring for his withdrawal frm the just few weeks-old merge? & what are their reasons? Where do they want him to join?

My brother, i need ur urgent answers please, cos now i'm beginning to be wary of those i trust their sense of judgement on nairaland. Although it wld have bn easier if u'd speak for urself.

Actually, there seems to be a shudder of feelings sweeping the countryside recently, concerning this merger case, some are excited....others are panicking!!!

* Duruebube Ebenezer Ikenna
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ikonz:

My brother, like seriously u just wrote that? I mean why such an outright position on an issue that just transpired, wen there no basis yet for disclaimancy?

Now, give me one cogent reason on why Rochas should not join APC, and where he should remain. Who are the people clamouring for his withdrawal frm the just few weeks-old merge? & what are their reasons? Where do they want him to join?

My brother, i need ur urgent answers please, cos now i'm beginning to be wary of those i trust their sense of judgement on nairaland. Although it wld have bn easier if u'd speak for urself.

Actually, there seems to be a shudder of feelings sweeping the countryside recently, concerning this merger case, some are excited....others are panicking!!!

A couple of things really suggest that Okorocha might really be unstable!
Lets assume he even had a cogent reason to join a party that was openly advertising it Northern Agenda,
He handled it like a toddler. His approach was almost like a coup. He behaved like a man so pressed he had to jump in the bush and use the cocoyam leaves.
Did he know how many consultations were made in the West for this merger.
Does he understand that the Northern think tank at Mambala House of Ahmadu Bello University would give this merger serious thought?
He believes he alone can wrestle and represent us in a place he is over whelmingly outnumbered. He must be Ojaadili the great!
He could not even consult his own brother Peter Obi, not to talk of the various strong men of the land.

The question is what exactly does Okorocha hold in a party he has zilch control over? A man who can submerge the late life work of one such as Ojukwu's for a mere promise of positions (In a place he is a junior partner, easily dribbled out) is not worthy to be called a Son! Mind you It is barely a year since Ikemba Passed, And this prodigal son cannot but have his inheritance submerged in a strange identity.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by asha80(m): 10:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Ikonz:

like i quoted you earlier which you somehow missed better tell to focus strongly on governance in imo state instead of this distraction he is bringing unto himself.i can now see he is now beginning to organise interactive press briefing unlike last year where he was more busy promising all sorts.with the press briefing now he would get to know the true feelings of what is happening with masses and the effectiveness or not of his policies.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Ikonz(m): 8:59am On Mar 02, 2013
asha 80: like i quoted you earlier which you somehow missed better tell to focus strongly on governance in imo state instead of this distraction he is bringing unto himself.i can now see he is now beginning to organise interactive press briefing unlike last year where he was more busy promising all sorts.with the press briefing now he would get to know the true feelings of what is happening with masses and the effectiveness or not of his policies.

My good brother, goodmorning dear...I saw ur earlier quote & comment, was a lil busy @work then

Truth be told, Rochas is a politician...I mean a hardcore one with resilience. Bt he's just happened to be philantropic & mass endearing. He really has a good heart & mindset to work for the masses, but again he happens to be a talkative. Thats him.

We hope the minds of 'us' the people will get to him this time around through these press programmes, cos actually he's surrounded by AGIPs (any government in power), political jobbers & sycophants.

Actually I'm his kinsman, but that doesnt mean I wld hesitate to kick his butts anytime he flops big down.

For the sake of history, Rochas talks unecessarily, but he works.

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Coachwenger: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2013
Thank God the igbo's are repulican nd egalitarian in nature. So Rochas should speak for himslf because we the easterners are disapointed in him,he is a betrayal and has highly betrayed the late chief Ikemba Ojukwu.So belive u me,that thing that chasd him from PDP wil soon chase him from dis his newly found love(Party) and for those of you political dimagouges,mind ur business and never you refair to him as silly,he can buy and feed ur state ok? So come and see his work in Imo.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by anulaxad(m): 10:15am On Mar 02, 2013
The old footballer OKORACHA is still talking crap. angry
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ifebosco: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2013
Elueme: Rochas is at the verge of making the biggest political mistake of his life and his political career is at the verge of irredeemable disrepute. Where are his advisers ? Why should Rochas of all people join ths anti- Ibo coup by supporting this northern and Yoruba path of enslaving the ibos and the minority south-south. Rochas problem has been overt ambition, understood that he might of been promised certain things but he should know that his identity cannot be denied and as such he is only being used to achieve a political means for these Ofemanus and their northern counterparts.
racist mentality, grow up my boy.bring facts out and leave sentiments aside
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ifebosco: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2013
anulaxad: The old footballer OKORACHA is still talking crap. angry
is not jay jay footballer
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ifebosco: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2013
KenGali:

A couple of things really suggest that Okorocha might really be unstable!
Lets assume he even had a cogent reason to join a party that was openly advertising it Northern Agenda,
He handled it like a toddler. His approach was almost like a coup. He behaved like a man so pressed he had to jump in the bush and use the cocoyam leaves.
Did he know how many consultations were made in the West for this merger.
Does he understand that the Northern think tank at Mambala House of Ahmadu Bello University would give this merger serious thought?
He believes he alone can wrestle and represent us in a place he is over whelmingly outnumbered. He must be Ojaadili the great!
He could not even consult his own brother Peter Obi, not to talk of the various strong men of the land.

The question is what exactly does Okorocha hold in a party he has zilch control over? A man who can submerge the late life work of one such as Ojukwu's for a mere promise of positions (In a place he is a junior partner, easily dribbled out) is not worthy to be called a Son! Mind you It is barely a year since Ikemba Passed, And this prodigal son cannot but have his inheritance submerged in a strange identity.
1) southeast governors are from pdp with only rochas and obi from apga,and obi is gej right hand man from the east.so there is no way obi will want to join rochas,even though we know obi politically is a loser in anambra state base on security and infrastructure he did very bad. why should we ask obi to join if we already know he is a loser??what is somebody like ngige or even dora doing?? we don´t have to ask unperformed governor,2)the mega party is for national interest,to have and oposition party in any democracy is not only necessary but obligatory.it´s going to build a stronger democracy.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by dominickpilla04(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2013
shut up
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Ikology(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
double post
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Ikology(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ikonz:

APC a is party merger whose motive is to ensure that presidency returns to the north,while the southwest use the VP slot as a means to sneak into Aso rock again
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Ikonz(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ikology:
APC a is party merger whose motive is to ensure that presidency returns to the north,while the southwest use the VP slot as a means to sneak into Aso rock again

Ok, and ur point is...? Does PDP have plans to field any SE come 2015?

Good leadership skills,or the lack of it, has nothing to do with ethnicity. If you think about it, in 150-200 years we will probably be so mixed,Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba et al may be meaningless tags.

We simply have to embrace, as the rest of the world has done , the idea of looking individually at the history of those who wish to lead.

Its pointless embracing sentiments to choose mediocre leaders and then going on to blame all manner of extraneous considerations for their poor showing when it was always very obvious, had we shunned sentiments and done our homework, that they were not good leaders to begin with.

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Douglasdale(m): 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
amarral: u talk like a child of yesterday. Grow up and fast pls. Verify imsu fees(degree n post graduate, M A)during Ohakim's and Rochas' regime. Bunch of Noisemakers.
And what's Rochas bizness with Imsu school fees? Or haven't u heard of IMSU autonomy? U guys should be reasonable for once jare.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Dede1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2013
Douglasdale: And what's Rochas bizness with Imsu school fees? Or haven't u heard of IMSU autonomy? U guys should be reasonable for once jare.

Are you the only person who has not heard about Rochas Okorocha’s empty noises about free education in Imo State?
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by mensdept: 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2013
Okorocha is not the best thing to have happened to Imo state or Easterners at large, but the truth is he's an island surrounded by weak men. What have the other governors surrounding him done, particularly the Okija old fool named Theo Orji in ABia? That man has no clout in Nigeria politics. WHat's been happening in Ebonyi state? Nothing. Enugu and Cross RIver governors have not even been governing for the last 3 months and instead occupied hospital beds abroad.

So what of APGA? APGA is a party that has had the same officials for the last six years or so with no change or restructuring, and since the initial problem with Chekwas, is already doomed to fall. How can Umeh be part chairman this long?

So while other regions have their politiking in order, the East as usual, is irrelevant, divided, and not serious. So, the logical thing for Okorocha to do is to join Tinubu and get the best relevance he possibly can get.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by nollywood200: 6:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
ifebosco: 1) southeast governors are from pdp with only rochas and obi from apga,and obi is gej right hand man from the east.so there is no way obi will want to join rochas,even though we know obi politically is a loser in anambra state base on security and infrastructure he did very bad. why should we ask obi to join if we already know he is a loser??what is somebody like ngige or even dora doing?? we don´t have to ask unperformed governor,2)the mega party is for national interest,to have and oposition party in any democracy is not only necessary but obligatory.it´s going to build a stronger democracy.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]
Nwokem shutttaap, am from Orlu. Am not a fan of Obi but he commands far more respect within and outside SE than that local champ okorocha. Obi is a bridge builder across Nigeria and most acceptable in the east and beyond than okorocha of a man. In the area of infrastructure, he has ashpalted most of the roads in Anambra connecting all the communities and also has created employment through creating of enabling environment and attracting FDIs, major multinationals to Anambra.

My two cousins and my younger brother are presently living and working in Onitsha-Anambra, SABMILLER to be precise; if God did not use Peter Obi to attract those multinationals my people would still remain in imo state frustrated and taking weed. Whereas rochas is busy dancing asonto with our money, sponsoring her over weight daughter's wedding with tax payers money.

Presently imo state has the largest debt profile in the SE both nationally and internationally. Its a big problem we imolites will not come out from it in the next 200yrs[/b]. All the projects he started has since been abandoned because there is no money to pay contractors, whereas he is busy stock piling and wasing our money for his already failed vice presidential bid in 2015.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by asha80(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2013
nollywood200:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nwokem shutttaap, am from Orlu. Am not a fan of Obi but he commands far more respect within and outside SE than that local champ okorocha. Obi is a bridge builder across Nigeria and most acceptable in the east and beyond. In the area of infrastructure, he has ashpalted most of the roads in Anambra connecting all the communities and also has created employment through creating of enabling environment and attracting FDIs, major multinationals to Anambra.

My two cousins and my younger brother are presently living and working in SABMILLER at Onitsha-Anambra; if God did not use Peter Obi to attract those multinationals my people would still remain in imo state frustrated and taking weed. Whereas rochas is busy dancing asonto with our money, sponsoring her over weight daughter's wedding with tax payers money.

Presently imo state has the largest debt profile in the SE both nationally and internationally. Its a big problem we imolites will not come out from it in the next 200yrs
you are not from orlu in imo state.you are chino11 aka chino 24,bestview,murktal,jbaeur24,nollywood200 from uga in anambra state.you fail to realise that your writing pattern is a dead give away.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by nollywood200: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
asha 80: you are not from orlu in imo state.you are chino11 aka chino 24,bestview,murktal,jbaeur24,nollywood200 from uga in anambra state.you fail to realise that your writing pattern is a dead give away.

You are bluffing. Do I give a damn about what you think? When chino comes you will know. for now keep thinking whatever that pleases you. cool
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by asha80(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
nollywood200:

You are bluffing. Do I give a damn about what you think? When chino comes you will know. for now keep thinking whatever that pleases you. cool
it is only the guilty that tells another that one is bluffing.no one will kill you if stick to the chino indentity
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by nollywood200: 7:28pm On Mar 02, 2013
asha 80: it is only the guilty that tells another that one is bluffing.no one will kill you if stick to the chino indentity

I don't need to deny my identity because you felt and am who am not. Like as I said it does not matter what you think, the fact is that am nollywood and nothing will change my identity from nollywood to something else.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Soloblincus(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2013
kingblosky: Rochas grew up in the north so what do you expect ?. Sell his people out to gain relevance. Every month I travel home; I laff . Rochas is a big noisemaker and Klepto. Which general hospital ? Which road ?.. I pity my people. Owerri has become the dirtiest city in Africa ..NA lie ?
u are such an ignorant old fart blessed with tons of stupidity. U sure need glasses.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by asha80(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2013
nollywood200:

I don't need to deny my identity because you felt and am who am not. Like as I said it does not matter what you think, the fact is that am nollywood and nothing will change my identity from nollywood to something else.
keep deceiving yourself.just know that no matter the moniker you adopt your writing pattern would always give you away.you are not too smart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians, Electoral Staff Overrun INEC Strong Room In Delta / Bukola Saraki Rated World's Richest Senate President... / Police Effect Court Order, Chase Away Kano PDP Caretaker Committee Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.