Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,207 members, 7,842,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha (9544 Views)

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! / GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC / Ms. Ann Kio Briggs: ‘jonathan Has Disappointed Nigerians’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Odinaka00(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2013
tiwasiaife: K'anyi jebe enugu k'anyi jebe nwanne k'anyi jebe enugu ee ibata enugu obodo oyibo ee enugu state obodo oyibo ee. Sullivan chime Ebeano Ebeano Pdp. Party does not make a bad man turn to a saint. Some of u are myopic to the extent u forget that a good man can be in pdp and still deliver. Shame to all these alqaeda-pakistani congress (apc)

K'anyi jebe aba k'anyi jebe aba ee, nwanne k'anyi jebe aba, ibata na aba, obodo oyibo ee nwanne k'anyi jebe aba ee
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Soso990240(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2013
slimghost:

What has his wealth got to do with his erratic and ignorant utterances? Are you that poor? shiit
guy e be like say u de curse ur papa if him f*ck up.4 God's sake cnt u respect sm1 who deserves dat?
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by IbukaDantata: 10:59am On Mar 01, 2013
kross_01: [b]Similarly, human rights activist and Chairman, Egalitarian Mission
of Africa, Mr. Kayode Ajulo, also described the formation of the
APC as a “marriage of strange bedfellows”, which would definitely
fail.
Ajulo, in an interview with journalists in Akure, alleged that the
interest of the promoters of the merger was not broad-based.
He said, “They were in the merger only to wrestle power from the
incumbent President, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, and return it to
the North.
“No merger has succeeded in the history of Nigerian politics
because the past exercises were not based on ideology; they were
meant to pursue a specific agenda at a particular time but fizzled
away whenever it was not realisable.”
He said the fact that the current effort was not targeted at
achieving a common goal made it more complicated. He,
therefore, predicted that it would not last.
He recalled the proposed effort made during preparation for the
last presidential election that produced Jonathan.
Ajulo said attempts made by the Congress for Political Change and
the Action Congress of Nigeria failed because of individual
interests.
[/b]
Just what i've always maintained. Only a minute few of our politicians have/pursue ideologies, they only run after selfish dreams in their quest for power.hope rochas will remember this statement when he'll be denied the position he's been running after in APC which i believe he will be. Atiku once had regrets for his statements wen he was in ACN

Is this Kayode Ajulo, the failed Lawyer/politician that kidnapped himself to get public sympathy in other to win Senatorial seat .....WONDERS INDEED SHALL NEVER END.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Demdem(m): 10:59am On Mar 01, 2013
asha 80: that means enugu urban roads are susbstandard since they were mainly handled by arab contractors.i also think it is nddc that is doing that road not fg.

Nddc= orubebe= retardeen. They are all fg
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Owaabeo: 11:06am On Mar 01, 2013
Am afriad, PDP might claim IMO and Anambara in 2014 and 15, this will only happen if the easterners allow APC to be their party.
APGA has been wining in southeast ever since democracy started in Nigeia but the big party called PDP has been rigging the outcome of the election. Now with strong agitation southeast has only claimed 2 states which is APGA, Rochas won the last Govnor's election in Imo because Imo people are OJUKWU oriented people so also every other state in the east. Rochas used PDP's muscle to deliver APGA in IMO STATE not because people wanted him but the party. Now if the APGA party goes PDP will take over because it will take Igbo man time to adjust to the new party. So APGA be warned
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Goddex: 11:09am On Mar 01, 2013
Rochas is a biiigggggggg disgrace
to the entire South East.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by asha80(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2013
Ikonz:

Come'on...lets not comment like brain-deads. How can one human being be in all those parties u mentioned within 13years? Ur comment shows the extent people can go wen they are so desperate & stup!d to discredit someone.

I live in Imo state, actually Rochas had some setbacks in his works last year ending, due to glitches with contractors & contracting pattern. He also committed some administrative blunders, caused mainly by some of his political advisers cum-sycophants.

However, early this year, most of the problems have bn resolved & work is currently going on in earnest along Orlu-Owerri Rd, Owerri, Orlu & Okigwe Mayoral Districts. For realistical indulgence, We need to be aware of Imo's total revenue (federal & internal) & their civil service strenght, if we wish to analyse Imo state's rate of infrastructural installations.

Btw, Rochas can convince South-East the need to vote for APC, if he can, through sincere project & people-oriented programmes, prove to us that PDP is the worst thing that ever befell Nigeria.

* Duruebube Ebenezer Ikenna
you write like someone who is in the know of the imsg.better tell rochas to focus on governance and infrastructure building to remain relevant in imo or even nigerian politics.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 01, 2013
kingblosky: Rochas grew up in the north so what do you expect ?. Sell his people out to gain relevance. Every month I travel home; I laff . Rochas is a big noisemaker and Klepto. Which general hospital ? Which road ?.. I pity my people. Owerri has become the dirtiest city in Africa ..NA lie ?
Mumu! you feel you have made sense in your comment and you deserve 50likes? Sorry for you and your enter lineage. grin
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by kingblosky: 11:23am On Mar 01, 2013
berem: Mumu! you feel you have made sense in your comment and you deserve 50likes? Sorry for you and your enter lineage. grin
Female dog ; so na like you dey come find for here. Ashawo Nairaland. This no be dating site Berem; if you dey find man; go dating site.. I no dey bark ; when you give birth ; name one of your puppies Rochas.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2013
Rochas shd speak for himself biko. Is sullivan not PDP? Aside T.A Orji that is bewitched, which SE PDP gov isnt working? Nonsense.
APC is not for SE and vice versa
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by BigBen10: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: Rochas will have a hard time selling Southeast out.

Southeast don't follow leaders, particularly one individual.

Keep doing urself a disservice Rochas.

Yeah southeast people cannot be lead even by your own people. majority of you are quite individualistic
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Hardfact: 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
I'd say not just the SE but entire Nigerians. There are few things he can still do in office that might change the story however.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by KwoiZabo(m): 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
If Rochas thinks that this little fire brigade good governance show he has put up these few months can deceive us in the South-East then he better think again because he might not even win Imo State in 2015.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Okijajuju1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
asha 80: that means enugu urban roads are susbstandard since they were mainly handled by arab contractors.i also think it is nddc that is doing that road not fg.

I am speaking of the roads that I have seen Arab Contractors work on with my own eyes.. Its like they just pour Tar over the old road and call it a day. Nice to behold, but the durability is what I doubt.

I dont think NDDC would be handling a Trunk A road. Its not in their scope of work. I may be wrong though!
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
kingblosky:
Female dog ; so na like you dey come find for here. Ashawo Nairaland. This no be dating site Berem; if you dey find man; go dating site.. I no dey bark ; when you give birth ; name one of your puppies Rochas.
See this bastard who claims to be from Imo state.you better go ask your Mother who your real father is.i am sure she had a play away match to have you.Your real father might be from Borno state who knows! Ewu Awusa! grin
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Okijajuju1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2013
berem: See this bastard who claims to be from Imo state.you better go ask your Mother who your real father is.i am sure she had a play away match to have you.Your real father might be from Borno state who knows! Ewu Awusa! grin

Nne Biko!!!

lol @ Away Match in Borno.. grin grin grin
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nne Biko!!!

lol @ Away Match in Borno.. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by chidi500(m): 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2013
Rochas plans to fail in south east and also APC vision will not befulfil.

Reliable Website hosting company
visit www.hostlinker.com or call 08074466939
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by DerideGull(m): 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2013
APGA and Rochas Okorocha have disappointed Imo State!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ujchief(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2013
Rochas is gunning for his own selfish interest! How could he join APC without consulting the Ohanaeze?
Selfishness! That's the bane of most of our igbo leaders.

For me, there is no need putting old wines in new skin. Pdp has not disappointed Ndigbo, our leaders has disappointed us!
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ElCaballa(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
DerideGull: APGA and Rochas Okorocha have disappointed Imo State!!!!!!!!!!
you asked for it.why are you lamenting?
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ElCaballa(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
ujchief: Rochas is gunning for his own selfish interest! How could he join APC without consulting the Ohanaeze?
Selfishness! That's the bane of most of our igbo leaders.

For me, there is no need putting old wines in new skin. Pdp has not disappointed Ndigbo, our leaders has disappointed us!
leaders with no ideology.everyone keep blaming the party next door for his ineptitude.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Elueme: 1:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
Rochas is at the verge of making the biggest political mistake of his life and his political career is at the verge of irredeemable disrepute. Where are his advisers ? Why should Rochas of all people join ths anti- Ibo coup by supporting this northern and Yoruba path of enslaving the ibos and the minority south-south. Rochas problem has been overt ambition, understood that he might of been promised certain things but he should know that his identity cannot be denied and as such he is only being used to achieve a political means for these Ofemanus and their northern counterparts.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ckkris: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2013
nkem Kalu: BAD BELLE PEOPLE IN PDP.......HAS PDP NOT REALLY DISAPPOINTED THE SOUTH EAST? GO TO ABIA STATE WHERE THE GOVERNOR T. A . ORJI TILL DATE IS PDP AND SEE THINGS FOR URSELF. U MAY LIKELY COMPARE HIS 7YEARS IN OFFICE AND THE TWO YEARS OF OKOROCHA IN IMO STATE. ALSO COMPARE EBONYI, ANAMBRA, AND EVEN ENUGUS 7 YEARS TO THAT OF OKOROCHAS TWO YEARS. MTCHEW......

ROACHES is too small to reverse the steady return of the Igbo to the position of equality with other ethnic groups within the Federal Govt.

The conspiracy of the Core North and 50% of the South-West, that fraudulently kept the Igbo out Federal decision-making processes, is trying to use roaches to threaten this Jonathan administration, that brings Igbos right into the decision-making processes.

It is a great surprise that Roaches, by this very alliance, is anti-Igbo.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by sydneyobioha(m): 2:19pm On Mar 01, 2013
kingblosky: Rochas grew up in the north so what do you expect ?. Sell his people out to gain relevance. Every month I travel home; I laff . Rochas is a big noisemaker and Klepto. Which general hospital ? Which road ?.. I pity my people. Owerri has become the dirtiest city in Africa ..NA lie ?
Shut-UP bro.. You are a sentimental biggot! I live in Owerri and must confess that Rochas is d best thing that has happened in Imo.. Mind you i am from Isiala Mbano (Ohakim brother) while Rochas is from Orlu zone.. Pls stop being over sentimental in ur judgement!

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ckkris: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
kingblosky:

Too VULGAR.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by 7lives: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Are You Mad??
As in seriously! Travel home! which home?

Do you really know where Imo state is? Bloody imposter.

"Owerri has become the dirtiest City in Africa" see your IQ. SMH

Thank God they are vomiting the truth. Na dem talk say Ibadan is the dirtiest, it is now Onitsha, ENU AYE LEBO.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by amarral: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
nollywood200: This silly gov of imo state has been moving from one party to another like un-mourned coups.

From ADC,AD,AA,UNDP,PDP,LP,APGA and Now APC..in just 13 years of our democracy. What is the next party when the Yoruba led ACN and Boko led CPC get him burnt in the couple of months to come. I don't think he will survive it this time around.
so some people still know some truth. Tanx 4 d post.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ckkris: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
kingblosky:

Poor PEDIGREE
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by tomakint: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2013
Each time I look at the character called 'Okorocha' as the Owelle of Onitsha, I quickly remembered another 'Owelle' in the name of Nnamdi Azikiwe, who as a result of his unhealthy romance with the abokis boggled Nigeria's only chance to go their separate ways should the need arises as suggested by Awolowo in the beginning of the Independence struggle. That costly and sinister move by Azikiwe to outsmart Awolowo is still staring us in the face now. This is Okorocha's turn now, he was made by the Abokis, (I still remember the MAMSER days), he used to and still one of the hardcore loyalists of IBB (an Aboki), a former staunch member of the PDP later defected to ANPP and now APGA only to take his party single-handedly to the newly and hurriedly formed APC (of course he has succeeded in creating a small faction of APGA)! Definitely, with the antecedents of the man, Okorocha, I think he needs to be closely watched because of his unnecessary 'romance' with the ABOKIS! cool
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by AZeD1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Do silliness and wealth correlate?[/size]
Unfortunately, to most Nigerians yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Approves Pensions For Colonial Officers / FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office / 2019 Elections: APC To Meet With Governors, Set To Fix Convention Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.