Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha (9541 Views)

Ministerial List: Those who Were Hopeful, But Have Been Disappointed! / GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC / Ms. Ann Kio Briggs: ‘jonathan Has Disappointed Nigerians’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Ikonz(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
nollywood200:

Nwokem shutttaap, am from Orlu. Am not a fan of Obi but he commands far more respect within and outside SE than that local champ okorocha. Obi is a bridge builder across Nigeria and....

Actually, I have constrained myself severally, not to judge my fellow nairalanders by what they write here.

Nollywood, tell me where are u frm in Orlu?....ur posts shocks the hell outa'f me, seriously!

NOLLYWOOD, UR COMMENTS SHOCKS ME!

* Duruebube Ebenezer Ikenna
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Abagworo(m): 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2013
Rochas did the right thing by joining a progressive party. Igbos have never been under one king and have never agreed on anything and will never have one king or agree simultaneously on anything. PDP has disappointed Nigeria and APGA is a dying party. That is why he moved to APC. Theodore Orji joined APGA when he left PPA but realized APGA was powerless and quickly moved to the killer party(PDP) in order to realize his political ambitions.

In a nutshell, Peter Obi mortgaged APGA's future when he was the only APGA governor and Rochas did not need APGA to win election. He won it by his popularity. Many Imo indigenes home and abroad contributed as much money as they could to his campaign. And this included Keke drivers, market women and religious organizations.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by OneNaira6: 12:32am On Mar 03, 2013
Ikonz:

My brother, like seriously u just wrote that? I mean why such an outright position on an issue that just transpired, wen there no basis yet for disclaimancy?

Yes like seriously I just wrote that. I am entitled to have an outright position on the issue whether it's a recent affair or old affair no be so?

Ikonz:
Now, give me one cogent reason on why Rochas should not join APC, and where he should remain.

Hmm the leaders of the political party he joined are "Buhari" and "Tinubu". Two individuals that have shown by their actions they care or give little to zero rat @ss about your ethnicity. Someone that rightfully ignored your region in his last election campaign and insultingly called your region "non-important". We are talking about Buahri is who he decided to join with. Someone that appointed laptop dogs to ridicule, insult and degrade your ethnicity in this public forum and other forums when he controlled ACN and even now he controls APC and allowed his political monkey under the name "fashola" to frustrate the life of your own people in the state he governors clearly showing he cares little about your people, we are talking about tinubu is who he decided to join. Now let's move away from ethnicity and focus on politics: Majority of the leaders from APC are ex-PDP members and more of the people transferring to the political party are people they claim they are trying to remove their clutches on the Nigerian populace thus I'll ask you this question since the rest of the APC lickers refuse to answer or provide a stupid answer like we've tried PDP, why not give this political party a chance. Now the question resurface" Is it the political party name that makes and determines it's members performance and leadership or is it the actions of the members of that political party?" I don wait for answer

One more thing: I don't care which political party okorocha goes to. He's entitled to join any party he wants. He's done it so many times so it is expected he'll do it again and again and again till one of them provide him the relevance he so desperately seek.

Ikonz:
Who are the people clamouring for his withdrawal frm the just few weeks-old merge? & what are their reasons? Where do they want him to join?

Read my post carefully. I said he should get out as in get out their faces, not get out of the party. Compare and Contrast the amount of Igbos in support of move, to the ones that condemn his move and analyze who supports who. Anyway, my post is in regards to he's new phenomena of running all over the media making a fool of himself shouting he will bring APC to SE. We'll want to see how he is going to manage that. Okorocha can rarely bring APC to SS Igbo and he thinks he would do that to SE Igbo. I laugh. Not only that running the media condemning the political party in which he just left for refusing to join him by screaming "there are APGA-APGA and APGA-PDP" condemning obi for refusing to align that political party with his new ambition despite the fact the political party accepted his switch with no problem. Their only problem is dragging their political party name to an agreement they know nothing about. SMH! A very pathetic, immature and nasty thing for a politician to do. The funny thing about the whole thing is Obi is a corrupt politician therefore with APC new appointment to Rochas to blackmail obi to join them clearly shows APC does not care about the welfare of the people, if they do, why would it bother them that Obi does not want to join them. They only doing this because the power was snatched from the "born to rule" set and they desperately want it back. I would like to see how Rochas plans to make himself relevant in this new merger. We'll shall see sha.

Ikonz:
My brother, i need ur urgent answers please, cos now i'm beginning to be wary of those i trust their sense of judgement on nairaland. Although it wld have bn easier if u'd speak for urself.

Abeg waka commot. I can analyze, look at the insults the man gets daily on this forum, along with facebook and in the comments from the news articles to see the man have little followers in his move in regards to the region he's from therefore I am entitled to speak on what I see. Compare this thread alone and count how many disagree with okorocha on his move to APC with the ones that agree/support him.

Ikonz:
Actually, there seems to be a shudder of feelings sweeping the countryside recently, concerning this merger case, some are excited....others are panicking!!!

* Duruebube Ebenezer Ikenna

Good for the ones rejoicing. I remember asking a set of Igbos that rejoiced over the merger to explain the reason why they are happy. I'll repost the question right here "Finally to address the Igbos clapping hands for this silly merger. As I said plenty of time, you are selling your future and children's future out. Quote me on this when time comes. When poo hits the fan, na you and you alone I'll blame that is if this APC makes it pass a year(I doubt it would). Now that is out of the way, I want una to start listing why Igbos should follow follow in this merger? Before you people come here and start narrating "PDP is a bad political party, PDP na theif, Johnathan is not a good president, Buhari is a demi-God" as your reason. Save us that BS, the rest of us are not as gullible as some of you people. Is there any difference between PDP and all the other political party that joined ACP or whatever? Absolutely none. Are there members from PDP that transferred to APC and their sin automatically forgiven? Absolutely yes. So una are telling us, the name of a political party determines the strength of it's members, not the character abi? Are the members in the new political party not the same thieves and oil hungry buffoons like PDP? Absolutely yes. When Buhari was president, wetin him give una( as in your region) during his reign? Absolutely NOTHING. We not even going to start dragging Tinubu into it because that nigg@ is a 419er in day light. Spare us with that BS and tell us and your entire community, what is it you'll benefit? You are inviting the a thief in your backyard talking about they'll remove the other thief in your backyard. Judging from the past behavior, members and supporters of the new thief, the new thief would be worst than the old thief. I pity una! I seriously do. I pray to God, una disease (no offense) does not spread to the rest of Igbo. if it does, let it stay in SE. Make it no enter SS Igbo. Tufiakwa!! *spits on the floor and walks away"
https://www.nairaland.com/1199776/desperation-apc/2#14384181

Above is my question and none bothered to answer or provide a tangible reason behind the support of APC. I've read some in secret but never replied and all I've seen so far for their reason for this stupid support (no offense to una) is "GEJ is a retardeee", "We've tried PDP, APC is new, we haven't tried it yet", "APGA is dead, PDP is dying, let's join APC" or the one and famous "only Buhari can fix Nigeria". Mschewwww

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by B2mario(m): 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
amarral: u talk like a child of yesterday. Grow up and fast pls. Verify imsu fees(degree n post graduate, M A)during Ohakim's and Rochas' regime. Bunch of Noisemakers.
what do u mean? Stop saying what you are not sure of. You people should not crucify Rochas because he's not in PDP or because of his ambition. God knows the man is performing so if he's destined to be nigeria president no man or any force can stop him, so be wise and stop this propaganda cos it cant lead anywhere, call black black and call white white. I'm from Abia and flow imo state freguently, the man is very good, and his work is speaking for him. If anyother governor speaks nobody will complain, but if Ameachi or rochas speak everybody will mark any of their single statement and say they talk too much because of their political ambition or party affiliation which is their fundamental human right. APGA is not a better party to be because it's a minority party that has a strong foundation only in one state (anambra) and can not take anybody that has strong ambition any far, so Rochas joining APC is a nice step and welcome development, the problem now lies on the strategy he'll use to market himself. John kennedy of america tried many times and joined many parties but at last he became america president so Rochas case should not be different. I'm Rochas fan as i also love fashola and ameachi just because they are doing well and believe in their courses. Rochas is a good resource manager and best performing governor. Talk of free the education he gave to all level which the former governor said is not obtainable in any part of the world and even hiked the imsu fees and said that university education is not for the poor but rochas has proven him wrong, look at massive infrastructural transformation going on in all parts of imo state. So please i want to know from which angle you are criticising this innocent man for God sake. If he wants, let him move to NCNC or NPN we should not believe in party but personality. He has an ambition and he's trading on his ambition so he's looking for a conducive market that can favour his product ie the ambition. Developed country as we intend to be should not consider party afflictions rather what one can offer.
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ghyxzo: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
kingblosky: Rochas grew up in the north so what do you expect ?. Sell his people out to gain relevance. Every month I travel home; I laff . Rochas is a big noisemaker and Klepto. Which general hospital ? Which road ?.. I pity my people. Owerri has become the dirtiest city in Africa ..NA lie ?
sum i 1 4rm wic part of ur body u do ræsn u dnt respect sum1 opion
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by ghyxzo: 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
kingblosky: Rochas grew up in the north so what do you expect ?. Sell his people out to gain relevance. Every month I travel home; I laff . Rochas is a big noisemaker and Klepto. Which general hospital ? Which road ?.. I pity my people. Owerri has become the dirtiest city in Africa ..NA lie ?
sumtimz i 1da 4rm wic part of ur body u do ræsn u dnt respect sum1 opion
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by B2mario(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
One_Naira: Okorocha mechionu gi. We know the reason you joined APC, you didn't do it for the people nor for SE, if you did, you would have listened to the people right now. The people are telling you "they want no hand in APC, get out". Why you no dey listen? Abeg waka. You joined for your own selfish reasons. I hope APC gives you that relevancy you dey look for, if not, you know how Igbo people will do you. We'll ridicule you till the day you die. Every single Igbo community even ones you no dey governor, We'll continue to watch until the sh1t hits the fan and my friend, the kain insult you get. I pity you sha.
Who are igbo people? please speak for yourself and dont claim to be portraying the aspiration of igbo people. This was how your likes in america criticised Obama on internets and even called him satan but at last he won his second bid. So if you are not happy for Rochas merging with APC believe me that hundreds of millions of nigerians are having contrary opinion with you. Who knows how igbo president will emerge?
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by B2mario(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
nollywood200:

I don't need to deny my identity because you felt and am who am not. Like as I said it does not matter what you think, the fact is that am nollywood and nothing will change my identity from nollywood to something else.
Please can you tell us, which part of orlu are you from?
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by Longeria(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ejiné:

Sorry, that's a lie. Don't let your sentiments cloud your common sense.
Dirtiest city in Africa... Can you even hear yourself, abi dis place na Mama Ugochi beer parlor?

I don't support his move to that party, and I am quite wary of his antics.

However, that will not make me sink to the depths of falsehood just to make him look bad, and that will not make me want to falsely attack his well performing administration.

The welfare of the state should not be yours to say if you're not a resident/indigene of Imo. It is the people who live or hail from there that should be the ones complaining; and so far, I ain't heard a word of protest from Berem, Abagworo, Rhymz, Kalunomics and the others; so do not cry more than the bereaved.

Peace bro smiley
Sharaaaaaaaaaap, I, Longeria hate him
Re: PDP Has Disappointed South-east –okorocha by B2mario(m): 11:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Longeria: Sharaaaaaaaaaap, I, Longeria hate him
hate him na, it's just for you. Who cares? Everybody can not like you at the same time. As you hate him that's how some people hate you also. So you must not make it open.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Rated World's Richest Senate President... / Chief Judge Dismisses Metuh’s Petition, Asks Judge To Continue Trial / FRSC Confirms Bomb Blast In Adamawa Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.