Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

In Between Ghost Lover's-help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Between Ghost Lover's-help! (2071 Views)

How I Slept With A Ghost During Christmas Period / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Emusan(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2013
I met a lady on facebook middle of last year initially I don't have intention of serious relationship with her. Three Month's later, I met another lady on facebook but based on my past experience in relationship I didn't take them serious. Recently, the two of them have been showing sign of serious commitment, and I never plan of double dating in my life but i'm totally confused because I'm getting much more involve likewise them. Sincere speaking I love both of them even equally but my concern is that I don't want to double date but for me to say I'm no more interested is difficult.

We haven't seen each other as I'm talking now but we have been talking on phone, 2go, and facebook, and I have various picture of them took in different places. None of them ever ask me for money or material thing, and the relationship is going beyond control. Please I need your advice.

I don't want to mention their name or where they live but One and I live in the same state while the other one lives in another state, and we are both from South West.
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Exponental(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2013
Well....if u rate them equally, toss a coin! After which, u stop contacting d loser if u cant confront her.
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Emusan(m): 9:17am On Mar 01, 2013
Exponental: Well....if u rate them equally, toss a coin! After which, u stop contacting d loser if u cant confront her.

thanks for your contribution
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2013
[size=13pt]Ghost tinz jare.[/size]

[img]http://freethoughtkampala.files./2010/06/casperthefriendlyghost.jpg[/img]
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 01, 2013
[size=13pt]@OP, how do you love two people equally? You may be getting the emotions mixed up with infatuation or lust.

If you don't want to date both, then eliminate one. If you live in the same state with one of them, then meet with her. She might be everything you expected and more. She might not be. Go from there and see how it goes.[/size]
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Emusan(m): 9:30am On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88: @OP, how do you love two people equally? You may be getting the emotions mixed up with infatuation or lust.

If you don't want to date both, then eliminate one. If you live in the same state with one of them, then meet with her. She might be everything you expected and more. She might not be. Go from there and see how it goes.

Honestly, I can't explain that because I didn't take them serious at the begining. Even I never believe that I can fall into it because I'm a type that don't believe in distance relationship.

I came back last week to my state, so I'm planning to meet the one in my state next week.
Tanx
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by pastorexcelorji(m): 9:36am On Mar 01, 2013
And we have known
and believed the love that God hath to us. God
is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and
God in him.
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Emusan: Honestly, I can't explain that because I didn't take them serious at the begining. Even I never believe that I can fall into it because I'm a type that don't believe in distance relationship.

I came back last week to my state, so I'm planning to meet the one in my state next week.
Tanx

[size=13pt]Best of luck smiley[/size]
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by 190: 9:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Go for the one that's better in bed angry
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by olumaxi(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2013
Guy,nak both of them akpako n c who is d switest..by then,infatuatn go don clear 4 ur ojukokoro eye
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2013
190: Go for the one that's better in bed angry

olumaxi: Guy,nak both of them akpako n c who is d switest..by then,infatuatn go don clear 4 ur ojukokoro eye

[size=13pt]Members of the Under-18 Nairaland squad don join. I dey vamoose.[/size]
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Emusan(m): 9:49am On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Best of luck smiley[/size]

Tanx
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by 190: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Members of the Under-18 Nairaland squad don join. I dey vamoose.[/size]

embarassed embarassed
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by gunners160(m): 10:05am On Mar 01, 2013
Sumtimes dhr is no much crime in double datin.d 1st thing u just hv 2 do is 2 try and meet d both of them in person.then try nd observe them surely wit time u wuld love 1 of them beta dan d oda 1.but pls try nd meet them in person
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Emusan(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2013
gunners160: Sumtimes dhr is no much crime in double datin.d 1st thing u just hv 2 do is 2 try and meet d both of them in person.then try nd observe them surely wit time u wuld love 1 of them beta dan d oda 1.but pls try nd meet them in person

I will try to do that tanx.
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by bhayphes(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2013
i wish u see this post@odysseus@ak and post that ur pix cheesy wink smiley
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by pastorexcelorji(m): 5:03am On Mar 02, 2013
A new commandment I
give unto you, That ye love one another; as I
have loved you, that ye
also love one another.
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Mynd44: 6:21am On Mar 02, 2013
ogugua88:

**Dies**
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by nky19: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2013
Emusan: I met a lady on facebook middle of last year initially I don't have intention of serious relationship with her. Three Month's later, I met another lady on facebook but based on my past experience in relationship I didn't take them serious. Recently, the two of them have been showing sign of serious commitment, and I never plan of double dating in my life but i'm totally confused because I'm getting much more involve likewise them. Sincere speaking I love both of them even equally but my concern is that I don't want to double date but for me to say I'm no more interested is difficult.

We haven't seen each other as I'm talking now but we have been talking on phone, 2go, and facebook, and I have various picture of them took in different places. None of them ever ask me for money or material thing, and the relationship is going beyond control. Please I need your advice.

I don't want to mention their name or where they live but One and I live in the same state while the other one lives in another state, and we are both from South West.
. What I I'll say to u is that always have it in ur mind that anytin that doesn't make sense is a lie..it's not even normal to love someone u don't even knw. So I think u shld use the word lust thn love
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by pastorexcelorji(m): 7:13am On Mar 03, 2013
"Neither is there
salvation in any other:
for there is none other
name under heaven
given among men,
whereby we must be saved
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Emusan(m): 8:14am On Mar 03, 2013
nky19: . What I I'll say to u is that always have it in ur mind that anytin that doesn't make sense is a lie..it's not even normal to love someone u don't even knw. So I think u shld use the word lust thn love

Is not my fault. I never knew I could fall a victim of it to me is not lust because I can't just explain.
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by KINGwax(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]@OP, how do you love two people equally? You may be getting the emotions mixed up with infatuation or lust.

If you don't want to date both, then eliminate one. If you live in the same state with one of them, then meet with her. She might be everything you expected and more. She might not be. Go from there and see how it goes.[/size]
by claiming to love both, and so true he thinks he can't erase one, it is jes reiterating the fact dt love doesn't even exist!!

1 Like

Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
[size=13pt]Yep, that's what I said lol.[/size]
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by drnoel: 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Emusan: I met a lady on facebook middle of last year initially I don't have intention of serious relationship with her. Three Month's later, I met another lady on facebook but based on my past experience in relationship I didn't take them serious. Recently, the two of them have been showing sign of serious commitment, and I never plan of double dating in my life but i'm totally confused because I'm getting much more involve likewise them. Sincere speaking I love both of them even equally but my concern is that I don't want to double date but for me to say I'm no more interested is difficult.

Facebook love is not real
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Emusan(m): 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
drnoel:

Facebook love is not real

I will been meeting the one in my state this week by God grace I thougt as much but until I meet her.
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by pastorexcelorji(m): 2:35am On Mar 04, 2013
Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by Mynd44: 5:37am On Mar 04, 2013
Emusan:

I will been meeting the one in my state this week by God grace I thougt as much but until I meet her.
Well goodluck with that
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by pastorexcelorji(m): 3:37am On Mar 05, 2013
And as ye would that men should do to you,
do ye also to them
likewise. 32 For if ye love them which love you, what
thank have ye? for
sinners also love those
that love them
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by pastorexcelorji(m): 3:05am On Mar 06, 2013
"Peace I leave with you,
my peace I give unto
you: not as the world
giveth, give I unto you.
Let not your heart be
troubled, neither let it be afraid
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by pastorexcelorji(m): 2:19am On Mar 07, 2013
By this we know that
we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his
commandments.
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by pastorexcelorji(m): 4:10am On Mar 08, 2013
That if thou shalt
confess with thy mouth
the Lord Jesus, and shalt
believe in thine heart
that God hath raised
him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Re: In Between Ghost Lover's-help! by pastorexcelorji(m): 5:17am On Mar 09, 2013
"Therefore if any man
be in Christ, he is a new
creature: old things are
passed away; behold, all
things are become
new

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hey guys what would you do if you pop the Question And Your Fiancée Says 'NO' / An Introverts Guide To Successful Flirting/dating / My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.