Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Wife Cooks Badly - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Cooks Badly (5249 Views)

Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / 71 Yrs Old Woman Kills Husband And Cooks Him / Living With Extended Family - Advice Badly Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Cooks Badly by Mynd44: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2013
dmcdad:
Haba! Even the fast food na ealier grave... You want make e be ealiest grave?

But at least she go suppose sabi cook Indomie na. At all at all na winsch
But you can always go to the kitchen to cook na. At least she is your helper and she can help in other ways which might include money making
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by dmcdad: 8:24am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
But you can always go to the kitchen to cook na. At least she is your helper and she can help in other ways which might include money making
Would she agree to fund the family even though I am working? Lol
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by Mynd44: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2013
dmcdad:
Would she agree to fund the family even though I am working? Lol
You can strike a balance though.....you do the cooking sometimes and she rests. Men don't realise that this makes their wife respect them more.....

But na to siddon in front of flat screen dey watch Man U Vs Chealsea dem know
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by dmcdad: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
You can strike a balance though.....you do the cooking sometimes and she rests. Men don't realise that this makes their wife respect them more.....

I would definitely have a special day set out for me to do the cooking and all. But, to be alternating it like it's both our responsibility is what I will never do.

I can help by taking a day in the week for myself, not to such length...
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by dmcdad: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:

I would definitely have a special day set out for me to do the cooking and all. But, to be alternating it like it's both our responsibility is what I will never do.

I can help by taking a day in the week for myself, not to such length... . I can also assist her whenever she is in the kitchen and I am free... But there is a limit to that so she won't take advantage of your benevolence
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by Mynd44: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2013
dmcdad:

I can help by taking a day in the week for myself, not to such length...
That's my point. Or perhaps if she is stuck in those kind of traffic that happens in Lagos where everyone is on the road until 11pm
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by dmcdad: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
That's my point. Or perhaps if she is stuck in those kind of traffic that happens in Lagos where everyone is on the road until 11pm
That's more like it... To a reasonable man, going to the kitchen at such time shouldn't be a problem cause it's understandable.
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by Mynd44: 9:15am On Aug 08, 2013
dmcdad:
That's more like it... To a reasonable man, going to the kitchen at such time shouldn't be a problem cause it's understandable.
Even in such cases, some men would expect the woman to come back and cook. If she does not, na to open thread for family section
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by dmcdad: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Even in such cases, some men would expect the woman to come back and cook. If she does not, na to open thread for family section
Lol... The thing is one just have to be considerate.

In such cases, I would gladly prepare the meal and dish hers as soon as she comes to make her feel comforted.

But to tell me you can't cook because of one silly excuse or the other, or because you don't always feel like cooking? Na there wahala go dey ooooo. Lol
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by Mynd44: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2013
dmcdad:
Lol... The thing is one just have to be considerate.

In such cases, I would gladly prepare the meal and dish hers as soon as she comes to make her feel comforted.

But to tell me you can't cook because of one silly excuse of the other, or because you don't always feel like cooking, na there wahala go dey ooooo. Lol
Lmao
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by onegig(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dmdcad..even if am not interested in her food what about when you start having kids. I can't imagine my kids eating seasoning clustered,micro wave preserved mr biggs food at 7am before leaving for school only to come back and eat indomie again. Good and balanced diet goes a long way in promoting a kids health and development. So ladies if you hate men so much that you can't learn how to cook or term cooking as something you can do without please consider your lovely kids who will suffer for your choice of lifestyle.
Re: Wife Cooks Badly by dmcdad: 3:54am On Aug 09, 2013
onegig: Dmdcad..even if am not interested in her food what about when you start having kids. I can't imagine my kids eating seasoning clustered,micro wave preserved mr biggs food at 7am before leaving for school only to come back and eat indomie again. Good and balanced diet goes a long way in promoting a kids health and development. So ladies if you hate men so much that you can't learn how to cook or term cooking as something you can do without please consider your lovely kids who will suffer for your choice of lifestyle.
The problem is that we have just very few of em these days that take that into mind... This thing is gradually becoming a menace in the lives of some of em.

I know of a woman who has this remiss attitude towards cooking. She has four children, little kids just growing up. At dawn she gets their breakfast (bread and tea) for them to eat before heading for school. As soon as they come back, they will starve till dusk (imagine children that are yet to take in any solid food) and will be served indomie. Yet, when this evil woman wants to eat, she is ready to get food worth a thousand naira from one of the many local canteens around.

Do you think that which she has not been doing for long (probably from her parents' house) would be cultivated within a twinkle of an eye? Nope! It doesn't work that way.

When the hubby was alive, he was the one cooking (at least when he comes from work) for the sake of the children. How about now? The kids are starving!

God help us all...

PS: The reason I won't tolerate just any shît from any woman is that, it takes alot of sacrifice for me to prepare myself to the level I am now in order to be the best of fathers and husbands. So no woman should think she can just come and exhibit her stupidity in my home cause I won't condone it. Dang!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notable Quotes By The Legendary Chris Rock About Women / #IWD2022: Mamador Celebrates And Stands With Nigerian Women To Break The Bias / Too Much? See Photos From A Maternity Shoot That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.