Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! (2666 Views)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! by EagleEyes259: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2013
obowunmi: It's obvious that you really like her, care for her, and want to take the relationship to the next level. But if you are both not on the same page - then you might need to take a different direction. (Two options)

1. Wait for her

2. Move on

I'd say move on, you are both young, if it's meant to be, I believe that you will find yourselves to back to each other. I'm sure if she finds someone else out there at NYSC, she'll gladly move on. You want her to know that you like her, and if she doesn't feel the same way...pls move on.

@obowunmi, thanks for your response! I like her and would have wanted both of us to move to the next level as you said. However, there would be no need for that now since we are no longer in tandem! Waiting for her will be too *dangerous*
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! by EagleEyes259: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2013
stpat1: She has told u what she wants. If I were u I would also use that opportunity to really be sure if her or my feelings for her are not just because of d proximity. Well all I can see from what she said is that she wants to explore and see if she will find a better option. If she does not find then she can come settle for u.

Anyway u can hang on and wait for her if u are that type.

@stpat1, thank you for your contribution! I am sure my feelings for her is not because of proximity. Before we started rolling about three months ago, I was away for over a year and we were not in touch during this period.
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! by EagleEyes259: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2013
topup: I think in this scenario the only way to know how she really feels for you is to move on, if she makes a reappearance then you can be sure that she at least is fond of you/misses you which is a good starting point. However hanging around waiting will give her the wrong impression. Some immature people find this to be a turn-off (that shows that she's not genuinely into you either - cos I know if a guy I liked wanted to wait for me, I would snatch him up in a heartbeat).

Anyways, that's my 2 cents, move on, date other women, and if she returns to you, then she was being sincere, but if she doesn't then you've avoided a potential heartbreak.

@topup, I am very grateful for your advice!
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! by Mynd44: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2013
EagleEyes259:

@obowunmi, thanks for your response! I like her and would have wanted both of us to move to the next level as you said. However, there would be no need for that now since we are no longer in tandem!
Smart
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! by BlessedFellow: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
OP I would advice you forget about her, *the cow does not know the usefulness of its tail until it loses it*
EagleEyes259: Hello Nairalanders,

Please I need your sincere advice on this;

I have been in friendship with this girl for about three months and our friendship has been going well until a couple of days back! We have been communicating very well before now and her sisters and most of her friends know about our friendship and many of them believe we are dating. She always rings me whenever I am not available to chat at the usual time.

I was planning to ask her out before she goes for service next week but was waiting to see what state she will be posted to before doing that. She was in town to pick up her letter and all has been going well until Wednesday morning when she told me she would want us to stop using slang like *I miss you* etc for the next five months or so and we would need to put our dating on hold till then.

She said she wants to find out if the feelings she has for me is genuine! Ever since then she has been very brief and takes longer time to respond to my chat, sometimes it take a couple of hours for her to respond. When I made my observations known to her she blamed it on network which is not true because we have same service provider and we were in close proximity.

She has been posted to one of the northern states. Please what do you guys advise? Should I continue playing along or should I stop communicating with her or should I call it quit with her or should I just focus on my career? Lines are falling in place for me and I am afraid if I delay in hooking up now, the probability of coming across a golddigger will be much higher!

Thanks for your advice!
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On This Girl! by Youngpo413: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
EagleEyes259:

@Black Peni5, thanks for your comment! The least I would want is to be a *back up* to anyone!

but you are the "back up" guy already...
See as woman dey use your head...
MUMU.
I hate men like you,too weak for my liking...
Go ahead and wait for her,sttuppidd chewing gum boy friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? / What Is The Essence Of White Wedding After Sex? / Trouble In Double Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.