Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? (2601 Views)

Men And Their Double Standards. / Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Olivia111(f): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
If you’ve ever wondered why it seems that
men are okay with no-strings-attached sex
while women tend to suffer with this
arrangement then we're are most definitely thinking on the same line.

I keep wondering why most women allow themselves to be easily waned by sweet talking males and let them pop their cherry so easily knowing fully well they'll be at the receiving end of mockery and moral bashings.

My advice is not to tell men that they shouldn’t sleep with women; it’s to tell women that you must
have men make a greater investment in you as individuals before having sex.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by farano(f): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Alright pretty gal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
farano: Alright pretty gal cheesy
...miss farano...na wa ooo
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Les: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
Not only are you advising your fellow ladies, you are also complaining. Subtly revealing your worries. Well, it's ok if you understand that is the way women are being wired. Guys will never complain about this nor advise fellow guys about certain sexual encounters with ladies, that's the work of daddies, this is because guys don't attach much importance to sex other than the fun, unlike ladies who see sex as something else just like you are bringing up negotiating sex for some certain INVESTMENT, need I tell you the type of ladies who use sex as investments?? I'm not calling you anything but you have the mindset of those type of ladies. Have sex if you want to, if you must have a connection before sex, get a boyfriend no big deal. Now if I may ask, what kinda investment??

5 Likes

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by farano(f): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: ...miss farano...na wa ooo
lolz Hope you're enjoying your day
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Les: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2014
But this is quite funny, guys complain they invest on ladies without sex while ladies complain sex without investment. grin cheesy(We are wired differently, that's why feminism won't work, at least not with me cool

2 Likes

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
farano: lolz Hope you're enjoying your day
...lol..sure,enjyn d cool breeze here....
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia111:

My advice is not to tell men that they shouldn’t sleep with women; it’s to tell women that you must
I've got some reservations with this statement.
What kind of investment do U mean?

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by naijaboiy: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
Investment ko
Na business

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by OohMpa: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
naijaboiy: Investment ko
Na business

Jesus said to Adam "Go ye forth and multiply" clearly meaning we men have the responsibility of having as many bïtches as can be without any stress...

Now you 21st century lots are giving us the stress more in kind than the line of Terah to Jesus angry

And here you bïtches come again asking God to make men invest in our own duties

4 words for you: STORY FOR THE GODS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Liability(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
what is bad in offering money while he gets sex from me. Some men sef.
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Les: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: what is bad in offering money while he gets sex from me. Some men sef.
if you are a LovePeddler, be proud of your job but if you are not, why won't you pay the guy for sex??

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Liability(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Les: if you are a LovePeddler, be proud of your job but if you are not, why won't you pay the guy for sex??
what is this one saying? Without our veejee you cant get satisafied with sex.
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by passionate88: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia111: If you’ve ever wondered why it seems that

I keep wondering why most women allow themselves to be easily waned by sweet talking males and let them pop their cherry so easily knowing fully well they'll be at the receiving end of mockery and moral bashings.

What type/kind of "INVESTMENT"?.
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin Investment indeed.. grin When I invest, What will be my Profit?? Just a Mere Hole

OP, Ur brain is producing GroundNut Oil..

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by zizytd(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: what is bad in offering money while he gets sex from me. Some men sef.
Hmm, so na only d men dae enjoy am,wen u go dae shout harder harder, u know dae enjoy am? Make him pay u abi. U dae pay for all d power wae e dae use do harder?

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Les: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: what is this one saying? Without our veejee you cant get satisafied with sex.
you speak like you ladies don't need sexual satisfaction?? And ya, some guys are gay.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Greatihex(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2014
zizytd:
Hmm, so na only d men dae enjoy am,wen u go dae shout harder harder, u know dae enjoy am? Make him pay u abi. U dae pay for all d power wae e dae use do harder?
ask am!
Though i am against sex b4 marriage.
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Liability(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Les: you speak like you ladies don't need sexual satisfaction?? And ya, some guys are gay.
eww...dats disgusting
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Les: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
Liability: eww...dats disgusting
what's disgusting? Realising that ur veegee ain't worth what you think it is or some guys don't need it at all?

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by 1one: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
OohMpa:

Jesus said to Adam "Go ye forth and multiply" clearly meaning we men have the responsibility of having as many bïtches as can be without any stress...

Now you 21st century lots are giving us the stress more in kind than the line of Terah to Jesus angry

And here you bïtches come again asking God to make men invest in our own duties

4 words for you: STORY FOR THE GODS!!!!

If you're gonna talk smack.. Please leave Jesus out of it because he's not your mate. You obviously have very little understanding in that blocked head of yours for you to call a beautifully crafted creation of God a bittch. If by happenstance you're talking from familiar experience having come from a family of bittch sisters et al. it would be worthy to note that not all families are made up of bitcches like yours. Let me reiterate the crux of this post, Incase your blocked head can't seem to comprehend-Leave Jesus out of your smack talk. He's not your mate. Be cool

3 Likes

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by OohMpa: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
1one:

If you're gonna talk smack.. Please leave Jesus out of it because he's not your mate. You obviously have very little understanding in that blocked head of yours for you to call a beautifully crafted creation of God a bittch. If by happenstance you're talking from familiar experience having come from a family of bittch sisters et al. it would be worthy to note that not all families are made up of bitcches like yours. Let me reiterate the crux of this post, Incase your blocked head can't seem to comprehend-Leave Jesus out of your smack talk. He's not your mate. Be cool

With all your rants, the only thing ooh Mpa noticed was you saying more bïtches and Jesus.......

Sense must be a recessive gene in your family. Don't hurt yourself cos it skipped you

2 Likes

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by MisterLongman(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia111: If you’ve ever wondered why it seems that

make greater investment before having sex...... If I may ask investments lyk what........ Are you sure you are not a runz girl

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Olivia111(f): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
I see the word 'investments' was misunderstood. The context it is been used it is definitely different from your perceptions. I couldn't find a more suitable word in my panerphalia of words however what I meant wasn't the normal 'golddigging money induced' term rather something like investing in a bride price or something of that sort, thanks.
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia111: I see the word 'investments' was misunderstood. The context it is been used it is definitely different from your perceptions. I couldn't find a more suitable word in my panerphalia of words however what I meant wasn't the normal 'golddigging money induced' term rather something like investing in a bride price or something of that sort, thanks.
It's clearer to me now.
Someone has a fresh mail tonight.smiley
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by 1one: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
OohMpa:

With all your rants, the only thing ooh Mpa noticed was you saying more bïtches and Jesus.......

Sense must be a recessive gene in your family. Don't hurt yourself cos it skipped you

It is well with you.
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia111: I

I keep wondering why most women allow themselves to be easily waned by sweet talking males and let them pop their cherry so easily knowing fully well they'll be at the receiving end of mockery and moral bashings

u r sayin d same thing with ur two statements. just bc a guy invests in a woman in whatever form shouldn't mean she shud give him d go-ahead for sex. just like dey shudn't be led by a guy who sweet talks. pple shud hv sex when dey r ready (whether it means waitin 4 marriage or wheneva) n the decision shud be something dey make on their own; it shud b independent of whatever d man is doing, whether he has made investments or whateva

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by ideology(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
aflyingbird:
u r sayin d same thing with ur two statements. just bc a guy invests in a woman in whatever form shouldn't mean she shud give him d go-ahead for sex. just like dey shudn't be led by a guy who sweet talks. pple shud hv sex when dey r ready (whether it means waitin 4 marriage or wheneva) n the decision shud be something dey make on their own; it shud b independent of whatever d man is doing, whether he has made investments or whateva
Weldone bros, besides i was thinking by investment she meant, career, wise counsel, motivation or inspiration, not knowing she meant bride price, nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Olivia111: I see the word 'investments' was misunderstood. The context it is been used it is definitely different from your perceptions. I couldn't find a more suitable word in my panerphalia of words however what I meant wasn't the normal 'golddigging money induced' term rather something like investing in a bride price or something of that sort, thanks.
I see
But the truth still remains, not everybody would live by that, not at all.
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
ideology:
Weldone bros, besides i was thinking by investment she means, career, wise counsel, motivation or inspiration, not knowing she meant bride price, nawaoo
i know, right? before i got 2 d part abt bride price, i thought she meant making investments in one of d ways u mentioned, was expecting to read something of dat nature then i read bride price, lol

1 Like

Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
aflyingbird:
across the world, there are different pre-requisites for sex.
This is when I'd say different strokes for different folks.

Everybody can't practise same ideology. The world must be diverse.
Re: Why The Double Standards When It Comes To Sex? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Largas:
across the world, there are different pre-requisites for sex.
This is when I'd say different strokes for different folks.

Everybody can't practise same ideology. The world must be diverse.
sooo, u r saying... in naija, a man payin a bride price is a pre-requisite 4 sex? is dat wat nigerians practice? dats pretty much wat u've said. her argument is hers n hers alone. u shudn't jump ship by sayin it's an ideology or a norm for a man to pay bride price bc he wants to hv sex with d girl. u r taintin d bride price concept with dat comment n u r makin nigerian men look bad. u r tryin 2 help her with her argument but u r makin things worse

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Awesome Marriage Proposal / Honey please, He Forced Himself On Me- Really? Seven Times? / Now Begging After Cheating On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.