Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. (6971 Views)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / 10 Hilarious Act Ladies Do To Snatch Their Colleague's Boyfriends / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by HectorTroy: 12:20am On Mar 02, 2013
Have you ever been in love (or lust) with a woman just to find out she is dating someone else? It is a very painful experience but I have come to discover that pretty jewels are hard to find so the best way to get one is to capture her from her boyfriend (not husband..lol).
Step 1-The Meeting-When you have found the perfect girl, initiate a meeting. Do the old meet and bump or splash water on her with your ride. I have a friend who went as far as stopping a girl on okada acting like he knew her from somewhere.
Step 2-Be Unique-Introduce yourself in a classic way. Don't be too nervous or arrogant. Just be yourself. Try and collect her digits or bbm pin. Remember to make a good first impression.
Step 3-The Caring Friend-This is the important step. Make yourself always available to her by calling to ask about her day and stuff. Know the difference between caring and pestering. Let her have the impression that you are concerned about her. Trust me this step works like magic because many boyfriends tend to not be as caring as they were before getting the girl so showing her that you care about her gives her something that she has been missing.
Step 4-The Money factor-Make her get the impression that you have enough money even if it means lying but don't be too stupid. Girls love money so you have to let her know that you have it. Ask her out on numerous occasions. Invite her to cool parties and stuff. Don't be a mugu sha o.
Step 5-The Emotional Open Window-Girls are emotional creatures and it's very possible that she is going to have a fight with her boyfriend. When this happens make sure you are ready to cash in on the situation. Ask her what's wrong and act all bothered about her. Take her to a party or club, get her drunk, invite her back to your place to chill out. When she arrives make her feel comfortable and safe. Initiate the first move and try to kiss her. If she asks a stupid question like 'what are you doing? Tell her you want to bite her lips. If she refuses use force.(Just joking o)
Final Step-The Experienced lover-When you finally get the chance to make love to her remember to take it slow. Pay attention to her body and needs, in other words take her to cloud nine.
The whole purpose of the process is to make her feel loved, to make her happy and to let her know that she deserves someone better even if her boyfriend is an angel. If she is deeply in love with her boyfriend just wait a little while(let it not reach years abeg...you are not a waiter). When she knows that there is a better option out there she will leave that guy immediately. Goodluck heart-robbers
(This post is just for fun......or is it?)

2 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by xynerise: 12:22am On Mar 02, 2013
Mtcheww
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Caracta(f): 12:22am On Mar 02, 2013
Na wa o. Crappy crap!
shocked shocked shocked
Wetin i no go see for nairaland?
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by HectorTroy: 12:32am On Mar 02, 2013
Caracta: Na wa o. Crappy crap!
shocked shocked shocked
It's just for fun...chill out grandma

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Exponental(m): 1:33am On Mar 02, 2013
What goes around comes around!

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by slysinzu(m): 2:26am On Mar 02, 2013
You ar ryt man.if money were 2 grow on trees some girls of nowadays wnt mind dating monkeys
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by tpia5: 2:30am On Mar 02, 2013
Caracta: Na wa o. Crappy crap!
shocked shocked shocked

he's just part of the goldie entourage/minions.

they're trying to regroup and rebuild.
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by 190theclown: 2:37am On Mar 02, 2013
Thumbs up for this post
although i do have my ways in snatching girls from their respective partners
but mine'z always more time consuming - but always result fulfilling

In essence the safest and easiest and quickest way to snatch a girl from her man
is to make the girl more than comfortable with you,
she starts confiding in you more and more
make her see reasons to date you (even if the guy is still there)
then she starts wondering if ure real and starts crying over your shoulder
dont show any signs of anger or jealousy wen she/if u see her with her man
allow her in total control and allow her make the moves else u place her and urself in some deep sh!!-t should the man find out
In essence lay your traps patiently and to summarize it all UP - Ensure that first S-E-X Counts cos if you mess up
she'll never be back again but if it blows her to cloud 9 and gets her weak on her knees

she;ll be back for a few more couple and from there you're in the game cool

Give yourself some time limit to achieve all these probably 2-3months and if notin works out
move onto the next Target cool

trust me women are the easiest PROJECTS out there cool
If you need extra coaching lessons on how to get a girl, how to get laid, how to easily maintain a relationship
or even how to know a girl thats worth it - contact me for more info,

i charge low fees shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 02, 2013
I sit. I SMH. angry
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2013
There is nothing like snatching.

All the rubbish you wrote up there will only work on a woman who wants to follow you. Not on a woman who loves her partner.

There are ladies who you would waste time trying those shitty manuals on and they'll remain firm. They'll make you doubt yourself and bring out the idiocy in you.

What you wrote up there is for losers and pathetic ïdiots who are too lazy to meet a girl on their own, and would rather wait for shitty manuals such as this, to try and snatch. . . Goats!

It's the foolish ladies that follow you, so don't hype your dumb self!

5 Likes

Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by rodeo0070(m): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2013
Buhhahhhahahhaahhahha!
Buhhahhahhaahhahaahha!!

My kinda thread though...
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2013
This OP, I have girls about 4 of them pestering for my attention and they are usually expensive cos I dont dine at cheap places. Can you come and snatch them please ?

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 02, 2013
HectorTroy: Have you ever been in love (or lust) with a woman just to find out she is dating someone else? It is a very painful experience but I have come to discover that pretty jewels are hard to find so the best way to get one is to capture her from her boyfriend (not husband..lol).
Step 1-The Meeting-When you have found the perfect girl, initiate a meeting. Do the old meet and bump or splash water on her with your ride. I have a friend who went as far as stopping a girl on okada acting like he knew her from somewhere.
Step 2-Be Unique-Introduce yourself in a classic way. Don't be too nervous or arrogant. Just be yourself. Try and collect her digits or bbm pin. Remember to make a good first impression.
Step 3-The Caring Friend-This is the important step. Make yourself always available to her by calling to ask about her day and stuff. Know the difference between caring and pestering. Let her have the impression that you are concerned about her. Trust me this step works like magic because many boyfriends tend to not be as caring as they were before getting the girl so showing her that you care about her gives her something that she has been missing.
Step 4-The Money factor-Make her get the impression that you have enough money even if it means lying but don't be too stupid. Girls love money so you have to let her know that you have it. Ask her out on numerous occasions. Invite her to cool parties and stuff. Don't be a mugu sha o.
Step 5-The Emotional Open Window-Girls are emotional creatures and it's very possible that she is going to have a fight with her boyfriend. When this happens make sure you are ready to cash in on the situation. Ask her what's wrong and act all bothered about her. Take her to a party or club, get her drunk, invite her back to your place to chill out. When she arrives make her feel comfortable and safe. Initiate the first move and try to kiss her. If she asks a stupid question like 'what are you doing? Tell her you want to bite her lips. If she refuses use force.(Just joking o)
Final Step-The Experienced lover-When you finally get the chance to make love to her remember to take it slow. Pay attention to her body and needs, in other words take her to cloud nine.
The whole purpose of the process is to make her feel loved, to make her happy and to let her know that she deserves someone better even if her boyfriend is an angel. If she is deeply in love with her boyfriend just wait a little while(let it not reach years abeg...you are not a waiter). When she knows that there is a better option out there she will leave that guy immediately. Goodluck heart-robbers
(This post is just for fun......or is it?)
On point. Many have lost lovers to men who followed these guidelines.
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by yomanovic: 9:24am On Mar 02, 2013
Exponental: What goes around comes around!

i tire o
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Billyonaire: This OP, I have girls about 4 of them pestering for my attention and they are usually expensive cos I dont dine at cheap places. Can you come and snatch them please ?
Perhaps you should go through Step 4 again? The real test for you would be with someone on the same or higher financial footing as you. tongue
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2013
sexkillz: There is nothing like snatching.

All the rubbish you wrote up there will only work on a woman who wants to follow you. Not on a woman who loves her partner.

There are ladies who you would waste time trying those shitty manuals on and they'll remain firm. They'll make you doubt yourself and bring out the idiocy in you.

What you wrote up there is for losers and pathetic ïdiots who are too lazy to meet a girl on their own, and would rather wait for shitty manuals such as this, to try and snatch. . . Goats!

Take it easy Shawn Michaels, no need to get overly emotional. There's a manual for almost everything under the sun. It is required forthose who need help. Some need help with cooking, some with farming, the list goes on. It is unreasonable to beef someone who wants to help the less priviledged.

PS: Romantic love is very conditional, fleeting and transient. Don't take it too serious.
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 02, 2013
Exponental: What goes around comes around!
Most definitely.
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by mariannlove(f): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2013
na wa ooooooo, wetin person no go see 4 dis nairaland. Mischeivous!
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by 190: 10:05am On Mar 02, 2013
mariannlove: na wa ooooooo, wetin person no go see 4 dis nairaland. Mischeivous!

Can I snatch you wink
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by mariannlove(f): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2013
190:

Can I snatch you wink
if you can! Hw u doin?
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by HectorTroy: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
190-the-clown:
Thumbs up for this post
although i do have my ways in snatching girls from their respective partners
but mine'z always more time consuming - but always result fulfilling

In essence the safest and easiest and quickest way to snatch a girl from her man
is to make the girl more than comfortable with you,
she starts confiding in you more and more
make her see reasons to date you (even if the guy is still there)
then she starts wondering if ure real and starts crying over your shoulder
dont show any signs of anger or jealousy wen she/if u see her with her man
allow her in total control and allow her make the moves else u place her and urself in some deep sh!!-t should the man find out
In essence lay your traps patiently and to summarize it all UP - Ensure that first S-E-X Counts cos if you mess up
she'll never be back again but if it blows her to cloud 9 and gets her weak on her knees

she;ll be back for a few more couple and from there you're in the game cool

Give yourself some time limit to achieve all these probably 2-3months and if notin works out
move onto the next Target cool

trust me women are the easiest PROJECTS out there cool
If you need extra coaching lessons on how to get a girl, how to get laid, how to easily maintain a relationship
or even how to know a girl thats worth it - contact me for more info,

i charge low fees shocked shocked shocked
190 you are perfectly a boss in this area.....I salute you.
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by HectorTroy: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
sexkillz: There is nothing like snatching.

Oga calm down jare....Even if its for losers, we both know that it works. Have you not heard of the saying that the good ones are always taken. It's left for so called 'losers' like me to take girls from 'winners' like you...
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by HectorTroy: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
mariannlove: na wa ooooooo, wetin person no go see 4 dis nairaland. Mischeivous!
#Evil laugh...
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2013
HectorTroy:
Oga calm down jare....Even if its for losers, we both know that it works. Have you not heard of the saying that the good ones are always taken. It's left for so called 'losers' like me to take girls from 'winners' like you...
You can't take a girl from me. If she wants you, she goes with you, it's that simple. Telling yourself you took her from me is lame and an unnecessary self hype. I wasn't there when you approached her and all. You did not take her from me at gunpoint so wtf are you on about?
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by 190theclown: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
HectorTroy:
190 you are perfectly a boss in this area.....I salute you.

I greet you too bros cool
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by ichidodo: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
190-the-clown:

I greet you too bros cool
EVIL GENIUS
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by 190: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
ichidodo: EVIL GENIUS

embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by HectorTroy: 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
sexkillz: You can't take a girl from me. If she wants you, she goes with you, it's that simple. Telling yourself you took her from me is lame and an unnecessary self hype. I wasn't there when you approached her and all. You did not take her from me at gunpoint so wtf are you on about?
As long as she was your girlfriend then I took her from you....except the relationship is not exclusive.
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2013
HectorTroy:
As long as she was your girlfriend then I took her from you....except the relationship is not exclusive.
Nah, she was foolish and followed you, and if a better offer comes, she'll leave you as well and follow the other guy.

You can only snatch inanimate objects like phones, bags and purses. You can't snatch a human with emotions capable of making decisions. That's why when some goats read manuals like this and try it on some girls that know what they want and are focused, they tell them NO. You'll agree that at gunpoint, only a fool will say NO to an attempt to snatch his phone or wallet.

Spot the difference and align your mentality.

1 Like

Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by HectorTroy: 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
sexkillz: Nah, she was foolish and followed you, and if a better offer comes, she'll leave you as well and follow the other guy.

You can only snatch inanimate objects like phones, bags and purses. You can't snatch a human with emotions capable of making decisions. That's why when some goats read manuals like this and try it on some girls that know what they want and are focused, they tell them NO. You'll agree that at gunpoint, only a fool will say NO to an attempt to snatch his phone or wallet.

Spot the difference and align your mentality.

That's the reason I wrote about waiting. If he waits too long and she sticks with her current boyfriend then he has no chance with her. The post may look stupid to you but it works perfectly. It is our natural human instinct to be happy and comfortable, that's why we always search for greener pastures. The trick is to make the girl feel that she will be happier with someone else.
Re: How To Snatch Someone Else's Woman.. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
The topic of dis thread should b how to steal another man's partner so we can know who the real thieves are starting from the OP. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Photos Of Eze Lynda The Curvy, Thick Bootilicious Lady / My Experience Today And Why I Think There Is High Divorce Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.