Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,166 members, 7,838,991 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? (532 Views)

Guys, What Are The Lamest Excuses Your Friends Give When You Beat Them In Games / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo) / 6 Types of Guys That'll Forgive a Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by slevin1(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2013
A friend of mine (working) was visited by his girlfriend (which does happen more often). And a certain handsome neighbour of his whom he's friends with became friends with his girl too (which did happen sometime ago). My friend went to work, and was supposed to go to the rig site on that day. His girlfriend was supposed to leave same day, lock the door and leave the key with his neighbour, but their departure date was postponed till the next day. He came home to meet his neighbour and his girlfriend in his house (hurriedly dressing up in the room to be precise), at a time she'd already called him and told him she's left. When he inquired in anger "what's going on here"? She simply. Said "baby I'm sorry. I didn't know".
Now I'm asking "didn't know what? That he was not gonna make the trip or that.........." I'm confused as my guy sef.
Re: What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by FXKing2012(m): 8:02am On Mar 02, 2013
Lamest apology/excuse would be "It's the devil that pushed me to do it ooo". Am I supposed to go blame the devil?
Re: What's The Lamest Apology You Got From Your Cheating Girlfriend? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2013
Lamest Excuse From Ma Girl ... Though "Ex" *Caught In The Act* And She Said ... SweetHeart "It's Not What You Think" I was Like WTF !! What Does This Girl Take Me For ?? A Blind Bat Or A Daft Punk..........Jesus !! So Lame

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / Is It Right For Ur Fiance To Profess Her Love For An Artist In Ur Presence? / Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.