Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us (1219 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Women Are Jus Difficult 2 Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by zainny50(f): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2013
This irony of life, is one thing i don't understand. Pls can somebody tell me y is it dat d people u love, always find themselves loving someone else, n so on. Pls i need answers.
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by Youngpo413: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yeah thats the irony of life,just like had said earlier.
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by jennylove7575(f): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Yes because most time we have different motives of entering into a relationship. Its like that my big man boyfriend who has been begging me for marriage after divorcing his wife, he loves me so much and fails to realise that I don't love him. I only love the car and house he bought in my name for muah. I dont do love I do bizness...
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by DarkFive: 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes because most time we have different motives of entering into a relationship. Its like that my big man boyfriend who has been begging me for marriage after divorcing his wife, he loves me so much and fails to realise that I don't love him. I only love the car and house he bought in my name for muah. I dont do love I do bizness...
WTF

1 Like

Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by publicenemy(m): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
becos we just dont appreciate what comes cheap.
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by icebebe(f): 2:02am On Jul 29, 2014
jennylove7575: Yes because most time we have different motives of entering into a relationship. Its like that my big man boyfriend who has been begging me for marriage after divorcing his wife, he loves me so much and fails to realise that I don't love him. I only love the car and house he bought in my name for muah. I dont do love I do bizness...
holy mary! Dis is cruel
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by Trendy4gud(f): 2:52am On Jul 29, 2014
It's coz we expect that the best still lies ahead, why going for the good. But all are fantasies and the nice opportunity slips by making us prone to fall into wrong hands hoping it will work out someday. Besides, humans don't appreciate honesty and straightforwardness.

4 Likes

Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by stam101(m): 3:06am On Jul 29, 2014

End time women....bretherens beawAre

1 Like

Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by dagentility(f): 4:28am On Jul 29, 2014
I'm in a situation where 2 guys are madly in love with me and their action is saying it, but i dont feel anything for them, the one i manage to feel something for,doesn't even pay attention to me. So you see, this is life for you.
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by olasmith10(m): 5:35am On Jul 29, 2014
love is a feeling.. d feelings doesn't just drop from Calvary.. it may come with time but quite unfortunate,it may never come even for a decade.
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Let's stop deceiving ourselves. When we say love, 99% of the times we mean bodily attraction. It's extremely rare for a very pretty and sexually attractive babe or a very handsome dude to suffer rejection when they love someone. Therefore, men or women who are very furgly use wealth and/or good attitudes to entice the physically attractive mates. And with time in the relationship, the enticed ones begin to listen more to the voice of REASONS than their not being attracted to the enticers ab initio, hence they develop some affection for them. This is how most relationships work since MUTUAL ATTRACTION OR WHAT WE CALL MUTUAL 'LOVE' RARELY EXISTS. My opinion

3 Likes

Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by Dyt(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
. Chisos!
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
OP God bless u, I've been searching for d answer to dat question since 1954 I am still searching. Most guys I like don't like me nd d ones I dislike love me. Haha!
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by ellastic(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
So heartbreakingly true. Its just unfair. Life could be so much easier if love or attraction or whatever we feel like calling it, were mutual.everyone is happy
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by Gbade60: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
@op, all I can say is dat I dnt tink (TRUE) LOVE exist anymore, it died a long time ago!!!!! All wot girls of nowadays want is to marry a guy dat's rich.. N:B: Guys: I will like to marry a beautiful girl. Girls: I will like to marry a rich nd handsome guy!
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by Yemlizzy(f): 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dyt: cry cry cry cry cry
What happened? Hope all is well?
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by dytbabe: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yemlizzy:
What happened? Hope all is well?

Its love my dear
Love
Sobs out louder
Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by Yemlizzy(f): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
dytbabe:

Its love my dear
Love
Sobs out louder
Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lolcheesy tears of joy it is.
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by Dbestmax(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Its sometin dat hapns 2 pple who are too daft to understand that love is abt mutual understanding...
Re: Y Is It That Most Times, We Find It Difficult 2 Love Those That Love Us by dre11(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
**Digress a bit**
Thats the beauti of human race.....
We keep asking ourself questions and questions

if all the questions we asked have immediate answers and solutions.... i guess the world would have gone robotic and boring place to live

**back to topic**
em!!!!!
....the heart always make u chose on who to fall in love with...
While, ur head always tell u who to grow in love with. Because thats is the altimateangry
thats what will stand the test of time, conflict and situations

because,
that one that u grow to love with aren't only you growing to love him/her........ but, both of u are growing to accept the reality that ure to compliment each other and make each other happy

QED

(1) (Reply)

Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. / Who Wants Romance / Am Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.