Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. (1222 Views)

HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2013
Currently, am dating this girl, we are just two (2) months old. Since then I have been trying my best to convinvce her enough about the love I have for her.
Her birthday comes up soon. Please, my good people of NAIRALANDS what do you suggest I got her on her birthday?
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by Dovahkiin(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2013
audi r8 or perfume or a bag or loubs , hope ur not trying to buy her love with ur gift o , thats a very very very very bad idea
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2013
Buy her love with gift? No. Just tryn to convince her through my actions.
Dovahkiin: audi r8 or perfume or a bag or loubs , hope ur not trying to buy her love with ur gift o , thats a very very very very bad idea
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by Dovahkiin(m): 11:55am On Jul 16, 2013
fredopayee: Buy her love with gift? No. Just tryn to convince her through my actions.
then do something or get her something that is unique to her , u know her best , uve been dating for 2 months undecided

1 Like

Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by tellwisdom: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2013
Buy her Nkwobi angry
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
Brother m, I need something differet.n She's been on that with me. Anyways, thanks for ur candid opinion.
tellwisdom: Buy her Nkwobi angry
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2013
A gift does not really matter. We can give you idea until next year and it won't be the perfect gift because only you can know it.

It has to do with what she says and what she enjoys doing. What her favorite color is etc. Just listen to her, I am sure you will find the best girt then

1 Like

Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
drill am wiv ya kondo tongue
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by tellwisdom: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2013
fredopayee: Brother m, I need something differet.n She's been on that with me. Anyways, thanks for ur candid opinion.

It actually worked for me undecided..Does she have big yansh?? Please gve me her number so i call her to ask what she wants sad
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by olumaxi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
When last did u buy gifts for ur mum on her birthday?

1 Like

Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by tonnieblaise(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
olumaxi: When last did u buy gifts for ur mum on her birthday?
good question....lemme start thinking
Dats d prob wit most of d guys some of us dont even rememba our parents buffdae buh if its d galfwend,we'll carry it on our head like say na beta tin

1 Like

Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by rosety: 1:59pm On Jul 16, 2013
2 dozen red roses. (call me)
A box of chocolates. (call me)
A day at a spa (www.dealdey.com can fix you up on that)
Tickets to a romantic movie
Dinner at a lovely restaurant (NOT FAST FOOD JOINT!!!)
Then take her home. Her home. Not yours!

But if you're still trying to convince her of your love and you've been dating for 2 months already? I bow for you oh!!
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
Robbery attempt
tellwisdom:

It actually worked for me undecided..Does she have big yansh?? Please gve me her number so i call her to ask what she wants sad
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by Exponental(m): 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
I have a very very clean almost new nissan aimera tino for sale. 900k.
its feminine. If u buy it for her, I'm sure she will give u her virginity if she still has it.
Just
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
Kondo?? She's still a "v" oo as she told me. But am tryn to blow her mind so I can ride on her. Lol
Idowuogbo: drill am wiv ya kondo tongue
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2013
A nice idea u got. Thank u!
Exponental: I have a very very clean almost new nissan aimera tino for sale. 900k.
its feminine. If u buy it for her, I'm sure she will give u her virginity if she still has it.
Just
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
Lol.
rosety: 2 dozen red roses. (call me)
A box of chocolates. (call me)
A day at a spa (www.dealdey.com can fix you up on that)
Tickets to a romantic movie
Dinner at a lovely restaurant (NOT FAST FOOD JOINT!!!)
Then take her home. Her home. Not yours!

But if you're still trying to convince her of your love and you've been dating for 2 months already? I bow for you oh!!
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
Good question you ask , but you can ask my mummy that.
olumaxi: When last did u buy gifts for ur mum on her birthday?
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by DExplorer1: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
fredopayee: Kondo?? She's still a "v" oo as she told me. But am tryn to blow her mind so I can ride on her. Lol
Blow her mind with a gift? Then she's around.
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by DExplorer1: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2013
If your words can't then your gift won't. . .except! Don't force it. It's just 2 months.
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by 190: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
buy her 3 cartons of udu re (snail) raw one with alum

mschewww undecided undecided
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by babsomotde(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Try go to beach and pray with her surrounded by black, white, green and all kinds of colours CANDLE-STICKS. That should be the best gift ever. She will love you and be with you for eba and garri. It works, my brother.
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2013
Did you say pray with her or do you mean PLAY with her?? I ques I know what you meant here. Thanks for ur opinion.
babsomotde: Try go to beach and pray with her surrounded by black, white, green and all kinds of colours CANDLE-STICKS. That should be the best gift ever. She will love you and be with you for eba and garri. It works, my brother.
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2013
@190, u wan to kill a brother?
190: buy her 3 cartons of udu re (snail) raw one with alum

mschewww undecided undecided
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 12:47am On Jul 17, 2013
Applying both. Thnks.
D-Explorer:
If your words can't then your gift won't. . .except! Don't force it. It's just 2 months.
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by hamziwhiz(m): 1:50am On Jul 17, 2013
Young man, don't put undue pressure on yourself.
While buying her something tangible is important, its the small details that really add up to get you the big points. Just learn to care for the little details and you'll be fine in no distant time - and please don't stalk her.

2 Likes

Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by 190: 3:37am On Jul 17, 2013
fredopayee: @190, u wan to kill a brother?

angry angry
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by Mynd44: 3:42am On Jul 17, 2013
I hope the OP finds the right gift ooo

1 Like

Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by EejaNla01(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2013
grin grin grin
tonnieblaise: good question....lemme start thinking
Dats d prob wit most of d guys some of us dont even rememba our parents buffdae buh if its d galfwend,we'll carry it on our head like say na beta tin
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2013
If u listen well and pay attention to her,u will kow d kind of gift to get for her.
it doesnt have to be too expensive
Re: Help, Her Birthday Is Fast Approaching. by fredopayee(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
Ok. Thanks to you babe"
Joavid: If u listen well and pay attention to her,u will kow d kind of gift to get for her.
it doesnt have to be too expensive

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Help You Spice Up Your Relationship / What Is Wrong With Me / Are There Still Guys Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.