Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos (17062 Views)

Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Decryptor(m): 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
humanshado: What would have turned out a bloody attack in Jos, Plateau State capital was Friday night averted by men of the Special Task Force (STF) as unknown gunmen, threw a 36-Hand Grenade in to a Mosque located at Bukuru Expressway, in Jos South Local Government Area of the state.

But before it went off, the STF men had taken charge and detonated the grenade.

A witness said at least 10 persons were observing their prayers in the mosque when the grenade was thrown, and immediately followed by sporadic gunshots.

Confirming the incident, the Media and Information Officer of the STF, Captain Salisu Mustapha in a statement said “this is to inform the general public and good people of Plateau State that there was an attempted explosion at a mosque located along Bukuru Expressway in Jos South Local Government Area Saturday at about 8:30 pm.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/worshipers-escape-death-as-gunmen-throw-grenade-into-mosque/141018/
Ok...a grenade was thrown into a mosque and the STF detonated it ASAP. But if it was trown into COCIN or ECWA, it would explode and kill over 15 people and minutes later, the same STF will come in and shot an additional 5 people "in their efforts to disperse the crowd at the scene". NIGERIA, I haile thee.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Neddyogu(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
fellis:

If the safety pin is not released from a grenade before it is thrown, then it will not explode on impact and the grenade can actually be taken in by bomb experts for diffusion.
if u wanna kill people with a grenade, the 1st thing to do is to remove the pin while holding down the bar to prevnt oxygen entering it. So how can a grenade be defused? Maybe na IED dem trow. I dont believe d story yet anyway
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by stankezzy: 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
somebody saw ten worshipers,threw ten oranges to them for them to use it in breaking fast,but before it landed .they have ran out to call jtf people ,which came ,picked the oranges nd went away but when news men started pestering for story they now gave them this version.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Stallion84(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
Detonated??
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by bashydemy(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
If the story is true then the God those muslims are serving really protect them

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by brownlord: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
fellis: I hope this isn't true.
If it is then thank God nobody was hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if some loving and tolerant Christians come to this thread to express disappointment about the fact that Muslims didn't die in the attack.

Yes, am highly dissapointed that the jtf can bring thier self so low as join in spreading such fake news
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
A mosque of 10people? Wow! U call that target?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Amozism: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ah! This is obviously a lie or a staged scenario... When dirt becomes too much in a drink even the blind man will see it...
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Kenistry(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
greall1: PPLE STILL LIVING IN JOS?
nope....it's only rocks & forests dat live dia...
Dont make me call u ....
You knw d word.
Dumb.est questn/statement of the Year
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by marvelousabah(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Proffdada: Maybe the terrorists didn't read the manual well: REMOVE PIN THEN THROW
grin grin
hahahahahahaha!!,for dier mind nw dem dun deciv christain say dey are nt d only 1 attakd even d muslim bt i tell u d day wey e go set e no be grenad.e go be nuclear bomb,i remain ARAB=MØÑ€¥

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
What an interesting story!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by drexx(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
fellis: I hope this isn't true.
If it is then thank God nobody was hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if some loving and tolerant Christians come to this thread to express disappointment about the fact that Muslims didn't die in the attack.
Make I fulfil your prophecy. Where are all this STF when they explosions occur in churches. Nigerian security system is biased. No attack has ever been quelled in the church.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by brownlord: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
Na just 30 seconds aboki take get sense pass the malu wey dem dey train, anyway, this na northlywood movie, i don watch am before

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
cheesycheesy like seriously?... 36 hand grenades? None exploded? Dey prowly 4got 2 remove d pin of 36 grenades? And who deffuses a grenade? Mehn the writer of this news, the news paper through which it was channelled, the editor and whoever believe this ish are all furkin dumb!
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Maxymilliano(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
wazobia_for_u: This news is LIE,FRAUD .... Make this people stop playing with our intelligent naw , abi aye yin fe baje ni?

Haba! Ewo le'pee?
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by alluson(m): 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
The season1 of this movie make sense die, when is the season2 going to be in nairaland, sorry...market?
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
iv4fb: A mosque of 10people? Wow! U call that target?
It's nt even about 10 worshipers now, it's about STF or JTF(24 thingsgrin) coming to the rescue to deffuse 36 GRENADES like they must really think we're all furkin dumb down here!
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by bist: 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
i doubt if that waz a grenade....cos grenades exploded 10mins after the pin has been pulled out so for the shit to have stayed up till the tyme it waz detonated, the shit wud be a locally made explosive.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
humanshado: What would have turned out a bloody attack in Jos, Plateau State capital was Friday night averted by men of the Special Task Force (STF) as unknown gunmen, threw a 36-Hand Grenade in to a Mosque located at Bukuru Expressway, in Jos South Local Government Area of the state.

But before it went off, the STF men had taken charge and detonated the grenade.

A witness said at least 10 persons were observing their prayers in the mosque when the grenade was thrown, and immediately followed by sporadic gunshots.

Confirming the incident, the Media and Information Officer of the STF, Captain Salisu Mustapha in a statement said “this is to inform the general public and good people of Plateau State that there was an attempted explosion at a mosque located along Bukuru Expressway in Jos South Local Government Area Saturday at about 8:30 pm.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/worshipers-escape-death-as-gunmen-throw-grenade-into-mosque/141018/

I really don't give a Bleep about those fuuccking terrorist Muslims
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mzsolex: It's nt even about 10 worshipers now, it's about STF or JTF(24 thingsgrin) coming to the rescue to deffuse 36 GRENADES like they must really think we're all furkin dumb down here!
Mzsolex: cheesycheesy like seriously?... 36 hand grenades? None exploded? Dey prowly 4got 2 remove d pin of 36 grenades? And who deffuses a grenade? Mehn the writer of this news, the news paper through which it was channelled, the editor and whoever believe this ish are all furkin dumb!

It is not wise to make fun of other people unless you are sure you know what you are talking about.

The news article didn't say '36 hand grenades'. It says '36-hand grenade' and the latter is a type of grenade among the different types of grenades that exist. Nobody said 36 separate grenades were thrown.
I wonder why you people are always in too much of a hurry to ridicule others.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Imyourex(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
malele: This news is a lie, it takes grenade only 10seconds or less to explode .
How jtf or stf take diffuse am. Besides I never hear say grenade can be diffused.

It was a China made, so it is diffusable.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by snowprince01(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
fellis:

If the safety pin is not released from a grenade before it is thrown, then it will not explode on impact and the grenade can actually be taken in by bomb experts for diffusion.
U be mumu oooo, why would some1 throw a grenade with the intention of it to explode nd kill people with out pulling out the safety pin? Or do u think they threw it so dat d worshippers will pull d pin and throw back @ them. I think the writer of this story should be arrested and questioned. Even super man can not arrive and defuse a grenade dat d pin has bn pulled off, he cn only throw it far frm where it cn hurt people because nothing in dis world can stop it frm exploding, not even our jtf lol.. Tales by moon light
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by erico2k2(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
fellis:

SO you seriously believe this Shyte?
why would anyone wanna through a grinade without removing the pin?
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by erico2k2(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
snowprince01:
U be mumu oooo, why would some1 throw a grenade with the intention of it to explode nd kill people with out pulling out the safety pin? Or do u think they threw it so dat d worshippers will pull d pin and throw back @ them. I think the writer of this story should be arrested and questioned. Even super man can not arrive and defuse a grenade dat d pin has bn pulled off, he cn only throw it far frm where it cn hurt people because nothing in dis world can stop it frm exploding, not even our jtf lol.. Tales by moon light
No blame teh guy, Them mistake am for thrown groundnut
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by tommykiwi(m): 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
NA ALWAYS THEM DEY DETONATE THE BOMBS FOR MOSQUE.IF NA CHURCH NA INJURIES AND CASUALTY THEM COUNT ABI THE JTF NA MUSLIMS? I REST MY CASE OO
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by supaeagles(m): 12:37am On Mar 04, 2013
malele: Are u daft, who throws grenade at people with the intention of killing them, that won't remove the pin of the grenade

Could be that the grenade was bought second hand from Alaba market...... (thank goodness).
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by 1shortblackboy: 1:38am On Mar 04, 2013
Mumu nairaland people go dey call person bigot because ein no share their opinion. Like say that word dey make person cry. rubish! undecided

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by kundul: 2:36am On Mar 04, 2013
greall1: PPLE STILL LIVING IN JOS?
yes na u wan cm?
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Akteenz: 3:20am On Mar 04, 2013
Apparently do they know the difference between detonate and defuse. Cock and bull story.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Triple3Gayanfe(m): 5:31am On Mar 04, 2013
Crisis merchants at it again doing what they know best......thank God no one is buying your rubish.There is no mosque along bukuru expressway...in bukuru town,yes.but bukuru expressway No my Brada! Try smthing else...10 worshipers in a mosque on friday?.. 36 grenades and none explodes..you be Jack buer?...stop this nonsense brada!
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by SORTER: 5:38am On Mar 04, 2013
Triple3G ayanfe: Crisis merchants at it again doing what they know best......thank God no one is buying your rubish.There is no mosque along bukuru expressway...in bukuru town,yes.but bukuru expressway No my Brada! Try smthing else...10 worshipers in a mosque on friday?.. 36 grenades and none explodes..you be Jack buer?...stop this nonsense brada!
.....All dis ur Rant now Na because Muslims no die for The Explosion.....imagine what Religion has turned Ur miserable life into

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses APM’s Appeal Against Tinubu’s Election / Farmer Welcomes Quadruplets In Sokoto, Receives Donations From Tambuwal / Kassim Mohammad Sues Buhari For Failing To Declare His Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.