Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos (17060 Views)

Patience Jonathan Threw Bianca Ojukwu Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ-Kemi / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign / Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Kulfrank: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2013
Big tym lie,me way dy 4 jos.nothin lyk dat happen
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Visocrate(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2013
LIESSSSSSSSSSSSS MAY BE THESE PEOPLE THINK THAT EVERYBODY IS A FOOL OR ILITERATE SHEY AS THEM NO AGREE TO GO SCHOOL WE NO GO GO. NONSENSE.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Agrika: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2013
Maybe the grenades na chinko.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by reagand200(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2013
Dont forget the CONSPIRACY theory deduced the other day:

1. CIA funded the gunmen in jos and asked them to throw a BOMB in a MOSQUE (although another cconspiracy will be that they were asked not to remove the pin since they are allies)
2. The effect would definitely lead to a RELIGIOUS riot since the Americans know very well that a particular FAITH does not tolerate PEACE and eventually it would SNOWBALL into an all-out-war, thus making good the D-Day PREDICTION of Nigeria's DISINTEGRATION.
3. Conspiracy continues....watch out for season 4

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by searay(m): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2013
As funny as this topic is, there's no need going to the joke section. How can 36 hand grenades be thrown at 10 worshippers? That's a waste. That is to say, approximately 3 grenades were thrown at each worshippers while the unknown gunmen with their guns whisk away shooting sporadicaally into the air.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by topmostg: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2013
babyosisi: And as usual the bomb never went off as in all mosque bombings
Who are they deceiving with these fake stories

here we go again.

You can only see her beefing muslims on islam-related threads.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by AlphaBravoIndia: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2013
It takes 36 hand grenade 4 seconds to explode, how can u detonate a grenade grin except it was nt properly primed. Naija I hail o.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by flames77(m): 8:32am On Mar 04, 2013
i saw a thread here about the CIA secretly sponsoring the boko haram......dat was 3 days ago.Now lets look at it from this perspective,the whole issue is staged in this manner.........the act was carried out probably not by the boko haram nor Christians,but some other group.The aim is to create a war between muslim and Christians.those who have eyes,let them see.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by chizel: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2013
Grenades were thrown into an almost empty mosque and it was detonated by the special task force but if it was to be in the church it will blow up and kill hundreds if not thousands,who is fooling who?
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by ylaa(f): 8:51am On Mar 04, 2013
fellis: I hope this isn't true.
If it is then thank God nobody was hurt.

I wouldn't be surprised if some loving and tolerant Christians come to this thread to express disappointment about the fact that Muslims didn't die in the attack.

SEEMS YOU ARE SPEAKING YOUR MIND INDIRECTLY.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Proffdada: 9:13am On Mar 04, 2013
reagand200: Dont forget the CONSPIRACY theory deduced the other day:

1. CIA funded the gunmen in jos and asked them to throw a BOMB in a MOSQUE (although another cconspiracy will be that they were asked not to remove the pin since they are allies)
2. The effect would definitely lead to a RELIGIOUS riot since the Americans know very well that a particular FAITH does not tolerate PEACE and eventually it would SNOWBALL into an all-out-war, thus making good the D-Day PREDICTION of Nigeria's DISINTEGRATION.
3. Conspiracy continues....watch out for season 4

Ever since we proposed the plan of erecting a nuclear power plant USA commenced their operation DIVIDE n CONQUER. All they need to do is to set us against ourselves. Give the dumb ppl weapons n screw up their minds with their own doctrines voilá! U hv crisis within n no plans of nuke plant. They did it to the soviet, Koreans, Chinese , congolese, etc whenever n wherever USA finds resources that'll jeopardize their safety n economy they execute their project D&C. We have d money n uranium mines to start a nuke plant but maintenance has been a major pain which may allow foreign terrorists to acquire nuclear weapons.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by kwalinz: 9:48am On Mar 04, 2013
First of all,let's get some things straight. The only reasons a thrown grenade would not explode are:
1. The safety pin is not removed
2. The grenade has a weak spring.
All things being equal, there is NO how a thrown live grenade would not explode. Besides it takes 6 to 10seconds to go off,and releases smoke b4 exploding,so which dude wud rush to a grenade dat has 6seconds to explode? Are u a learner. Except d shit isn't a grenade
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Quadrilarry89(m): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2013
See what religion has turn pple lives into, moaning simply bcuz no life was lost in an explosion. Even if d story was framed, must pple go tru ds pain, u get zero-respect 4 human life. Let's us assume dt wot d BH pple are doing is bad but u pple share d same mentality wt them cuz I knw u wil do d same thing they are doing if u have d power. Dont let religion crisis turn u into a monster. Larry has spoken
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Goodking(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2013
The so called grenade must have been forgotten by the gunmen who just finished praying in the same mosque before going outside shooting sporadically. This is the best possible assumption from the OP. Some thieves also pray in the church/mosque before commencing their operation. Whether the thief carries out his/her operation with a gun, bomb or PEN is inconsequential.
Secondly, the story may have been fabricated.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2013
JOS still dey collect allocation?
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Wukari(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Muhammed Zubair: Islam is a religion of God nd God has promised to protect it.even if christians like they should nuclear bomb they can nt exploide mosque.

While islam is a religion of peace,xtianity is a religion of shit nd urine.
Xtianity:I spit nd hiss
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Muhammed Zubair: Islam is a religion of God nd God has promised to protect it.even if christians like they should nuclear bomb they can nt exploide mosque.

Xtianity:I spit nd hiss you are a piece of shit idiot Muhammed Zubair]Islam is a religion of God nd God has promised to protect it.even if christians like they should nuclear bomb they can nt exploide mosque.

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by letsdobusines: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2013
THANK GOD SOME MUSLIM TERRORIST COULD NOT KILL SOME NON MUSLIM TERRORIST.
Still Fish Must Swallow Fish
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by letsdobusines: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2013
THANK GOD SOME MUSLIM TERRORIST COULD NOT KILL SOME NON MUSLIM TERRORIST.
Still Fish Must Swallow Fish
Read among the Lines...
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by chenu(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2013
lacasa: Thank God it didn't go off!.

Those Birom people should be investigated, they dnt wan peeace to reign in Jos bt God pass them

did u read d story at all n if u read d story did u understand what u red.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by chenu(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2013
divine2043: Oh dear. These guys think everyone is as daft as them.

Thank goodness people can see between their poor attempt at stirring passion.

You do not need any newspapers or news channel to tell you who trouble-makers are.

By their fruits you shall know them.

An orage three cannot bring forth banana.
thank you my broda.
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by chenu(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2013
greall1: PPLE STILL LIVING IN JOS?
what are you saying
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by chenu(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2013
SORTER: .....All dis ur Rant now Na because Muslims no die for The Explosion.....imagine what Religion has turned Ur miserable life into
who is dis fool
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
fellis:

If the safety pin is not released from a grenade before it is thrown, then it will not explode on impact and the grenade can actually be taken in by bomb experts for diffusion.
And which olodo will throw 10 grenade with the pin still in place? Not one or two but more. Make dem tell anoda story
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by desosa(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=Proffdada]Maybe the terrorists didn't read the manual well: REMOVE PIN THEN THROW
grin grin[/quote

Lolz grin[quote author=Proffdada]Maybe the terrorists didn't read the manual well: REMOVE PIN THEN THROW
grin grin[/quote

Lolz maybe he threw d grenade to remove the pin later
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by BetaThings: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
SORTER: ....Same to ur crippled Father grin

The Prophet (PBUH) specifically prohibited abusing the parents of others. Please let us take heed
Salaam
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by BetaThings: 7:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
BinghiNya: bleep christianity

Salam
This is unhelpful. You can concentrate on the acts of Christians that you dislike
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by BetaThings: 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
BinghiNya: ..... sleeps when the bombs are thrown

Salaam
This is clearly haraam! It is a sin to insult any Prophet (AS). Please make taubah
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by BetaThings: 7:50pm On Mar 04, 2013

How will this help us? You will just end up filling several ages with abuses. After that, what then?
Please brother, let us demonstrate the reasons why we are the best of people.
Please remember Qur;an 16:59 Wisdom and beautiful speech. pls

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by begwong: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
Except d muslims must have been preparing for a night vigil.
Which of d 5daily prayers is held by 8.30p.m?
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Rexsul: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Chynx:

You are an epitome of ignorance. I know u tell your brain-washed kids stories like this just to make sure they continue to wallow away in ignorance...clown!
i would'nt xpect anytn beta 2 come 4rm an irrevocable bastard whose mother ws stoned 2 death for being a LovePeddler tongue
Chynx:

You are an epitome of ignorance. I know u tell your brain-washed kids stories like this just to make sure they continue to wallow away in ignorance...clown!
i would'nt xpect anytn beta 2 come 4rm an irrevocable bastard whose mother ws stoned 2 death for being a LovePeddler
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by Ochek: 4:32am On Mar 05, 2013
Kulfrank: Big tym lie,me way dy 4 jos.nothin lyk dat happen

Na so me ma come the wonder how and where this news follow commot wey me wey J-town never hear. Even till now sef. Kai! God is watching every liar.
May ur efforts to disturb the peace enjoyed in the plateau fail in Jesus name
Re: Gunmen Threw Grenade In to A Mosque In Jos by babeface3: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
How can gunmen throw grenade. na wa for the grammar. Grenade men throw grenade and gunmen shoot shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In Enugu (Photos) / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Dancing At Event Centre After Inauguration(photos) / Buhari: More Powers For Kyari, Barrier For Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.