Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

3 Days To Learn How To Create Ebooks In Epub And Kindle Format - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Days To Learn How To Create Ebooks In Epub And Kindle Format (670 Views)

Amazon Kindle is making us money from our hardwork / How To Convert .pub Format File To .jpg? / Farewell Chm, Hello Epub! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Days To Learn How To Create Ebooks In Epub And Kindle Format by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2013
Starting from Monday, I want to teach interested webmasters how to create ebooks in .epub and .mobi format. Anyone can create ebooks in .pdf format, but most literature are now in epub and kindle. If u learn how to create ebooks in these two formats, u wil be adding a great skill to ur cv.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. I wil have to get at least 10 persons indicating their interest by commenting here.

2. Since epub and kindle are created using xhtml for content and xml for description, u must know at least basics of html/css.

3. u will need to go to amazon.com and download kindle for viewing on desktop, and adobe.com and download adobe digital edition for viewing epub on desktop. Both are free.

4. U wil need to go anywhere on the web and download zip.exe file becos after creating ur epub book, u wil zip everything with the zip.exe, u wil also go to amazon.com and download kindlegen.exe for zipping kindle. Both zip.exe and kindlegen.exe are free.

See u on Monday.
Re: 3 Days To Learn How To Create Ebooks In Epub And Kindle Format by dansmog(m): 3:35pm On May 14, 2013
interested sir... Am in

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Create A Wordpress Site And Use It For My Music? / The Naked Truth About Blogging / Creating A Toolbar For Your Website/blog With Alexa Toolbar Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.