Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? (11107 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Music Videos Better Than The Home Movies? / Are There Really Nigerian Home Movies That Are R18? / Addicted To Family Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by imperiouxx(m): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
ilorioluwaseun: most ladies who r addictd 2 home videos dnt av jobs,dose among dem who r married r ful houseful dere s 1 by my ouse who buys petrol to watch africa magic yoruba

This reminds me of crazy time I had with a friend in Akure. Stayed in his place for the weekend 'cus I got appointment the next Monday, instead of this guy to let watch sport station/discovery channel/Channel O......it's Africa Magic Yoruba all the time. He didn't even mind what his visitor likes to watch or watching, the moment he or his yeye interim g.friend enters the living room.... "click" the screen had switched to that crazy Africa Magic Yoruba again.... They don't waste time on that. I was like "na curse for you two?". I was so pissed that I began to pray Monday should come fast so can I clear my a-ss off his house.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
Artistree: Home video is for the jobless. I wake up by 5:30am each day, do my house chores & go 2work by 6:30am. Close by 6:00pm, get home by say 7:00pm, exhausted. When & how on earth do I have the extra 2hrs or more watching some cork & bull put 2geda in d name of Nollywood movies?
I am definitely among the very few who don't indulge in watching what won't give me money or life.
na wa oh. Dis ur kain life no sweet me o..at all at all. Smh
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Afam4eva(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
imperiouxx:

This reminds me of crazy time I had with a friend in Akure. Stayed in his place for the weekend 'cus I got appointment the next Monday, instead of this guy to let watch sport station/discovery channel/Channel O......it's Africa Magic Yoruba all the time. He didn't mind what his visitor likes to watch or watching, the moment he or his yeye interim g.friend enters the living room.... "click" the screen had switched to that crazy Africa Magic Yoruba again.... They don't waste time to do that. I was like "na curse for you two?". I was so pissed that I began to pray Monday should come fast so can I clear my a-ss off his house.
Yoruba people no dey play with African magic Yoruba oo. There's hardly any Yoruba house with access to DSTV that you won't see their TV tuned to African Magic Yoruba. I wonder how they were coping before AM Yoruba was created.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom: Because Nigeria girls are generally stu-pid .
Ur fada!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
booqee: na wa oh. Dis ur kain life no sweet me o..at all at all. Smh
her life is too boring,no one should wish for that kind of life.lmao
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by imperiouxx(m): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur fada!

grin grin this sis hot oo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur fada!

Otu gbawa gi there anuohia!
Ashawo kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by StEdwin(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur fada!

Hehehehe......Lol...... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:42pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

Otu gbawa gi there anuohia!
Odechi! It no enter! Again, ur fada! Oya cough! onyeara!
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom: Because Nigeria girls are generally stu-pid .

Including your mum and sisters

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
1ndidi2:

Correct! Including any female member in dia family tree. Ewu!
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by kolinz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
i dont understand wat d op meant. Is it that naija movies arent qood to be watchd or was it made for export only? Maybe u prefer american 'wannabees' that r gradually cropping in some uni's. Movie is movie whether american or nigerian and r watched for entertainment only.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
1ndidi2:

Who told you I'm a Nigeria stewpid?
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:
Ashawo kobo kobo
Ur ancestors!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by imperiouxx(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yoruba people no dey play with African magic Yoruba oo. There's hardly any Yoruba house with access to DSTV that you won't see their TV tuned to African Magic Yoruba. I wonder how they were coping before AM Yoruba was created.

I'm Yoruba but when people don't like reality of life but mere friction, it amazes me and I get pissed.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Yvete(f): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
Why are you so ratchet?
On every thread, you display this loud and poorly behaved character. Not nice.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Correct! Including any female member in dia family tree. Ewu!

Yeah keep on watching them and still remain stewpid and promiscuous ashawo
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

Kikikiki.....commercial waste! Talk anoda thing Biko! Local dog.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Ur ancestors!

All your children will be like you. Ashawo
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kikikiki.....commercial waste! Talk anoda thing Biko! Local dog.

Oversexed fat bi-tch
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
imperiouxx:

I'm Yoruba but when people don't like reality but mere friction it amazes me and I get pissed.
By reality do you mean Kim Kardashian's show? Entertainment mustn't be a reality show. Anything that seems believable will do for me. I lost interest in Nigerian movies because most of them are not believable.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

Yeah keep on watching them and still remain stewpid and promiscuous ashawo
Product of protishawo runs... Tell ya mum I said HI. HIM-becile..
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

so u are not a nigerian,u are a bastard,get out of here u stupid slowpoke.olori buruku,omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

Oversexed fat bi-tch
Hehehe... Ur moda! Anuz carriage!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by imperiouxx(m): 6:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Afam4eva:
By reality do you mean Kim Kardashian's show? Entertainment mustn't be a reality show. Anything that seems believable will do for me. I lost interest in Nigerian movies because most of them are not believable.

Nah! I didn't mean reality show and I don't watch those either. It's all friction coated as reality show. I was referring to something like sport, music, documentaries on different events etc
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

All your children will be like you.
B4 nko? Church rat! Vamoose!
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Product of protishawo runs... Tell ya mum I said HI. HIM-becile..

What a way to describe yourself. Fat fool
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
B4 nko? Church rat! Vamoose!

Yeah I say amen to that. ashawo . You better tell your husband who the father of your kid is
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Yvete(f): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
This is one heck of a pathetic thread!
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
imperiouxx:

Nah! I didn't mean reality show and I don't watch those either. It's all friction coated as reality show. I was referring to like sport, music, documentaries on different events etc
In that case, i also love those kinds of reality shows.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by 1ndidi2(f): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
johnny handsom:

Oh puhlease! As black as kiwi polish u are! As yellow as baby poo ur eyes are!!
jonny cage ko bance ni!

Highest u are from mongolia! Deluded thing!

Ur insults can't be more dan ashawo,LovePeddler ish! Use ur brain for once, illiterate!! U weren't taught @ur posh country not to generalise! Mpama.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Home Movies? by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
1ndidi2:

Oh puhlease! As black as kiwi polish u are! As yellow as baby poo ur eyes are!!
jonny cage ko bance ni!

Highest u are from mongolia! Deluded thing!

Ur insults can't be more dan ashawo,LovePeddler ish! Use ur brain for once, illiterate!! U weren't taught @ur posh country not to generalise! Mpama.

You call that english? Air head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Complaints/Suggestions Thread / Ladi Akeredolu-ale And Betty Dibiah / Big Brother 11 Uk Final Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.