Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? (22243 Views)

7 Hot Weather(heat Wave) Safety Tips And Precautions / Coping With Mental Illness In Nigeria: A Beautiful Writer's Experience / Coping With Pregnancy & Fibroids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by otokx(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ekans: .Its raining every night in p/h (you said),is your own p/h located in the moon?.
Uniport area, rained on friday, rained yesterday and about to rain now. We have been in darkness for the past 10 days though.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Talibanis: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hmmm....guess Hell is leaking somewhere into mother earth! undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by theripper: 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
Una don spoil the ozone layer finish, small time na Gamma rays go dey enter person head direct.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by tony1980: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
It is unbearable! I always stay outside till late at night before going into the house for sleeping.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
Oh wow! It's hella cold out here

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by stupor(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
Its really madt crazy !

PHCN not helping matters at all.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by yoged(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ilorin weather is horrible. I dont see the difference btw ilorin and north. Its unbearable. I bathe 3 times a day, dou light is really sense making @ airport side in ilorin comparing to dat tanke side.. @least,22hours per day.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by otokx(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
RECO: Mass disconnection from PHCN marketers is also not helping at all, even selfcom is from N12,000 and above per month. They are not reading the meters thereby billing consumers anyhow. To much heat and no PHCN to support.
please let them come and mass disconnect us o, no need paying for darkness.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by modextus(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
pity the people up north keh..with the way people in the west have been complaining of heat i dont think kano's heat is as bad as dr's the heat here is'nt any dfrnt with the heat we witnessed year's before now.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
Time to start sleeping outside for some piple as for me I always sleep with light here in coal city
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
u guys down there shud be happy with d weather.....come to kano and c wat is called heat!!!!!!!
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Temesco(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2013
Biggyd2:

Even fan dey blow hot air. Mattress dey burn for bodi!
na north u dey?

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by trolling(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.Isaiah 30:26

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by jumyscrib: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
tonididdy: Heatwave gini?...not here in benincity.its just a normal weather like everyother year.its always being sunny and hot;you and your scientists are just seeing and assuming things...
Pls, there's nothing normal about the weather here in Benincity ....its terribly hott....

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
Mehn !! I don die to the buy fuel cux dey heat don too much so tey .. i co baf finish for nite den i co ly down nak3d join with my generator running all nite long .... am gettin' broke cux of excess running of my gen set ... as in both repairs and fuelin' of the generator ... and dey worst of all be say my gen set dey gulp fuel like mad

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by GudluckIBB(m): 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
BarryX: Dear Sun. There's no contest, its not a competition. U're still d hottest tin in  planet, nobody dey drag ª̳͡♏ wit u. Pls stop showing off abeg 3-|

You be tif! U copy this from klint d drunk tweet.Ole!
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by mrman2(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
My sweat can fill up a 50litre keg. I get tired easily, and I feel tempted to sleep outside. Nepa is not helping either.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by blackmann(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
Heat wave? It's freezing cold where i am.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by trolling(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2013
the_ripper: Una don spoil the ozone layer finish, small time na Gamma rays go dey enter person head direct.
dats my guy talking,just wait till we have another volcanic eruption,na dat time de whole world go hear am,
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by firestar(f): 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
Weird weather patterns...
Heat by day, downpour by night.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by 190: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
The heat here in Lokoja is crazy ! Having a generator set and A/C @ home is a necessity not luxury here in the confluence state capital...I'm just grateful for God's provisions cool

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by eldagaius(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Generator all through the night. But thank God rain has started here @ Aba. D heat has dropped.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by nastydamus(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Heat and Nepa dey fight for my side o, mosquitoes come dey form referee.
Imagine heat + power outage + surplus malaria... shocked shocked shocked :

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
GudluckIBB:

You be tif! U copy this from klint d drunk tweet.Ole!

Thanks for the info but seriously no one gives a hard Bleep where he got it from.

7 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by charlespaker(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Currently in Abj,we are roasting here,we are having nothing below 40degree daily,to sleep na war,i hv to shower 3times b4 day breaks!even the wind is hot,i dnt know if God is punishing us or something lol

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Temesco(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
We were sleeping outside arnd dis tyme last year in Kebbi. Now am bk in lag and d level of heat obtainable here is far beta dan dat of d north.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Afam4eva(m): 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
I think say na only me oo. Lagos has never been this hot. It reminds me of Gwagwalada(Abuja) sun wey dey shine for noght. As i dey so, na fire i dey yet that has not detered me from Nairalanding. Whether na juju, i no know. Seun get explanation to do.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Biggyd2: 9:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
fkaz: Even madman run enter shade last week, because of the sun. He say the sun 2much.

Nepa come join with their own wickedness, because during harmattan i dey enjoyed the light but now hmmm...

Maybe say the sun don dry all the water way dey our dams sef. undecided. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
trolling: Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.Isaiah 30:26
e be like say the heat wave don dey enter your brain! Abeg take am easy.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by trolling(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
charlespaker: Currently in Abj,we are roasting here,we are having nothing below 40degree daily,to sleep na war,i hv to shower 3times b4 day breaks!even the wind is hot,i dnt know if God is punishing us or something lol
ur answer is in the question
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by Angel778(f): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
omodapson:
Lol! One man's meat is poison to another. But I would say the weather has been fair in Ibadan.
Fair? what part of ibadan are u? ibadan is so hot now! sleeping at nite is problem. dis phcn is not helping at all, the lite situation is bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Simple Practices To Protect Yourself From Meningitis / Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG / MAPOLY Student Dies During Childbirth, As Her Twins Survive (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.