Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? (22014 Views)

7 Hot Weather(heat Wave) Safety Tips And Precautions / Coping With Mental Illness In Nigeria: A Beautiful Writer's Experience / Coping With Pregnancy & Fibroids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by 3kay945(m): 12:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
runz: external charger,charges ur battery faster than d inverter but its good for those who use a small system like 1.5kva.

Thanks, do you have the idea of the price? cos I think the inverter takes like 12hours to fully charge the battery.
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by runz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
3kay945:

Thanks, do you have the idea of the price? cos I think the inverter takes like 12hours to fully charge the battery.
I am into solar components,call me 08068627401
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by NAJALYN: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
I guess we are having heavy rains this year. That should solve this problem. But how do we solve the problem of PHCN (Please Hold Candle Now)? Its a major problem which should be addressed alongside so many others. Otherwise how do we justify that Nigeria is the giant of Africa?
Re: How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? by jbblues24(m): 2:07am On Jun 02, 2019
Let me take a nap... great idea, anyway. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ijeoma Nnodim: A Paediatrician Born Deaf; An Inspirational Story (Photos) / Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo / Sc Or As Blood Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.