Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP (9202 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Senate Presidency: PDP Begins Move To Battle APC / Presidency, PDP Reject Card Reader For Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Smartluv(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
HE is a disgrace to igbo race, cus he is der now,he has mouth to talk against igbo's. If he lost out tomorrow. he wil come back to his sense and he wil said again igbo is marginalize. Jst his interest for now

Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by gratiaeo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2013
If truly that PDP candidate will be picking on merit no problem with that..... At least it will solve this problem of "it is time for north or its time for east" this comment also send warning to the North.
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by ikeyman00(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
@@@

just looking

any surprise over what u readin

i dey laugh welle welle

listening to osadebe mgbakwu boys on utube hahha

oya hmmlaaaaaaaa hmm lalla

laalaaa

hahha

i swear it feels good hahha

kia very unfortunate haha
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Ikengawo: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by gratiaeo(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
"Disgruntled"! I hate that word
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by thaoriginator: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
Heiya tongue
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ikengawo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHb94F1ntnY
Mr Man what is this?I believe its the level of your IQ of what you call beauty.Nigeria really have a long way to go.Make i warn you nor try am again put such video for NL
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by leMuhito(f): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
An Expert's View on 2015 Nigeria Presidential Election was featured on www.Iroy.in last month. The article is in four part. If you are interested and have the time to read, here's the link: An Igbo President: Is Marketing This Concept a Waste of Time?
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
Im from Delta State and im very sure Igbo man can never rule in our generation. Dont ever trust Igbo man; they are very tribal and love cheating other tribes.
I lost 1 million naira to an igbo man in Trade-fair market Lagos.

The task force or government in the trade-fair market is Igbos organized criminals. They will make sure you loss your money when they know you are not from Igbo and live in abroad.

In 2011, an old Igbo friend from University days ran away with the goods i sent him

Recently, the Igbo girl friend i suppose to marry has done the worst.
My advise, if you are not from across the Niger river; be careful with Igbos though you cant avoid them especially when you doing business.

Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by austinsmat(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
PDPwayoo: Im from Delta State and im very sure Igbo man can never rule in our generation. Dont ever trust Igbo man; they are very tribal and love cheating other tribes.

The task force or government in the trade-fair market is Igbos organized criminals. They will make sure you loss your money when they know you are not from Igbo and live in abroad.

In 2011, an old Igbo friend from University days ran away with the goods i sent him

My advise, if you are not from across the Niger river; be careful with Igbos though you cant avoid them especially when you doing business.

ur hates and lies for igbos is nothing but a blessing to them

Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by farem: 8:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
[quote author=ochukoccna]Isn't an Ibo man president already?
Last time I checked AZIKIWE Ebele J was president tongue
THEN THE NEXT ONE SHOULD COME FROM IJAWS TO COMPENSATE THEIR PATIENCE & ENDURANCE IN HAVING ALLOWING EBELE AZIKIWE FROM/OF SE!
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
PDPwayoo: Im from Delta State and im very sure Igbo man can never rule in our generation. Dont ever trust Igbo man; they are very tribal and love cheating other tribes.

Why do you need to lie so much? Huh?
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Ikengawo: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2013

Hahaaahaahaa
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by bandb: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
And you think we will allow you comeback alive after drinking you. Kpele we will piss you off.

5alive: am an igbo man.... Buh in my next life, i dont wanna be igbo.. God pls i dont want to be a biafran.... I dont want to fight a lost battle
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by ninja4life(m): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
ikeyman00: @@@@@

hahha

cheecky stuff!!

well if u looking for remedy for the country u claim to love chose an Igbo to see the igbo spirit doing it for yall

always remember that at the back of ur mind even if u chooses not to disclose in the public pele oo

there is not point dilly dally all over the place when a common call to upgrade enugu to international standard is causing earthquake within u and hausa people shocked

till u and ur northern killers of the country are stopped on ur track there wouldnt be much excepted anyway
ur comment is enough 2 persuade me never 2 vote an ibo man but since i am not some1 blinded by ethnicity of a candidate but capability,so can u give an ibo man in which nigerians can trust and vote 4 to liberate d country 4rm current difficulties facing her without being a bigot.if u can't mention such candidate pls STFU.if u do not know more dan crying igbo presidency without thinking abt hao dis will affect d ibos and nigerians den u nid 2 hav ur head examined.can u also tell me hao Jonathan presidency has affectd SS /SE positively if not aside giving out top position 2 some tribesmen
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by kabba7(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
GARRI (x7):
Hehehehe.....

I dey laff ooo...

So no IGBO Presidency till further notice!!!

So we should all agree the Igbo''s in pdp are disgruntled elements ? That was why I can now understand why the Igbo states were reporting well over 100% votes for GEJ during the 2011 selection (let no insane person tell me it was an election) they can go have thier snuff box and sleep .
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Omero(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
ninja4life: Will these people just STFU.Wat gud has yoruba presidency done 4 d yorubas and d yrs of north ruling d country done to d northern populace who lives below poverty level,does in power cares abt demselves only and not deir tribe or nigeria in general,dey enrich demselves at d expense of nigerians but due 2 religious and ethnic sentiment we failed 2 hold dem responsible.
We need 2 chose our leaders without considering religion or ethnicity but capability and past track record of d person,if not we will keep on havin selfish leaders
true talk, an igbo presidency will not make any difference
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by bandb: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2013

Sorry for your loss. Were you outsmarted or you were just st+++up+d to part with your money. What a st+++up+d generation
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Clerverly: 9:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
[b]The major problem we have in Igboland is that we pander so much to any Government in power whether this is out of sheer lack of political sophistication, cowardice or inability to
speak fairly with one voice or combination of the above, the political scientist are yet to unravel this. The log goes;
Shagari--------------Igbos voted massively.
IBB------------------Cheiftancy Titles here and there!
1993 Elections------- Igbos supported IBB candidates.
Abacha----------------Strongest base was East.
Obasanjo--------------- Igbos supported him against our own Ekwueme
Yardua- ---------------won all the states in East
GEJ- -------------------Largest support base is in the East
I always laugh away people's ignorance when they claim, Igbo support Jonathan out of tribal or ethnic lines because had Yardua been alive today, he would have enjoyed the same massive support as Jonathan from the Igbo. We are too timid and crude when it comes to playing Nigerian politics, always not wanting to upset the apple cart. Until we do that for once, other regions will never respect and give us our deals when it comes to sharing the spoils[/b]

Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Wadeoye(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2013
Clerverly: [b]The major problem we have in Igboland is that we pander so much to any Government in power whether this is out of sheer lack of political sophistication, cowardice or inability to
speak fairly with one voice or combination of the above, the political scientist are yet to unravel this. The log goes;
I always laugh away people's ignorance when they claim, Igbo support Jonathan out of tribal or ethnic lines because had Yardua been alive today, he would have enjoyed the same massive support as Jonathan from the Igbo. We are too timid and crude when it comes to playing Nigerian politics, always not wanting to upset the apple cart. Until we do that for once, other regions will never respect and give us our deals when it comes to sharing the spoils[/b]

This bla bla bla Igbo this Igbo that is a sign of naivity and inferiority complex. Igbos need to grow up - you shouldnt be too tribalistic in a multi-ethnic country like Nigeria and expect other tribes to love you.

Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Adagba1: 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
ochukoccna: Wben will Jonny go-slow's supporters see that his unbridled lust for power keeps destroying the fragile make up of this nation
As long as he's president,he cares not if Nigeria burns to the ground
Do Igbo's expect any treatment different from Ebele seeing he openly lied on national TV that PDP lacks a rotation policy yet was mad at the HOR for electing Tambuwal over Adeola Akande who should have got it going by PDP's zoning formula?
right on point
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Bingeljr(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2013
Abeg shut-up lets give IGBO is their chance
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2013
And the best PDP could offer Nigeria on ''merit'' is visionless, focusless and directionless Jonathan. Rubbish
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by ikweremilitant: 10:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
phildon: Ibos will indeed slove ur problems. Ode!
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by ikweremilitant: 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2013
phildon: Ibos will indeed slove ur problems. Ode!
ya its ur I too know tribe will solve your problem$mugu
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
Clerverly: lack of political sophistication and cowardice or inability to
speak fairly with one voice or combination of the above,
u have really made sense!!!

Tis just lack of political sophistication and cowardice as well as individualistic approach to everything without recourse to collective effort(even when such is necessary)

When u lick a........s.......s and do follow-follow politics.....no body will take ur serious when u re bittered!!!

Today,tis GEJ over Rochas(despite Rochas being Right about APC).......!!!!

Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Policewoman(f): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
5alive: am an igbo man.... Buh in my next life, i dont wanna be igbo.. God pls i dont want to be a biafran.... I dont want to fight a lost battle
IMPOSTOR!!!!! tongue
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by omeiz93: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
Why must pdp adressed the igbos clamouring for presidency as 'disgruntled elements', if i was one of dem i would not take it likely with pdp, is it out of place if they said so. God deliver dem anyway.
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Policewoman(f): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2013

Hahahahahaaaa!!!!!! Anyday i see u near any igbo gal i go cut ur prik comot. tongue
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by dayokanu(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2013
Clerverly: [b]The major problem we have in Igboland is that we pander so much to any Government in power whether this is out of sheer lack of political sophistication, cowardice or inability to

Well said bro
Re: Disgruntled Politicians Want Igbo Presidency - PDP by Napoleondegreat: 11:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
Metuh described the governor as a regional politician who should be ignored at the national level.

Olisa Metu, not Okorocha should be ignored not only at the national level but also at the state and LGA level

"Nigerians Are Eager To Read President GEJ Thesis And Publications." —Dr. Hassan / General Buhari Must Visit Compt General Of Customs Dikko Inde's House: / “ambode, Why Exactly Am I Here?”–buhari Reacts Angrily During Presidential Visit

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84