Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? (44040 Views)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nextworldnx(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
I ask because when I left for service in 2010, though I had a GF before leaving for camp, I got hooked up right from the car park. At the end of the day, I had 3 new GF before our posting came out. Now 2 of those Girls had a loving and steady relationships before they came to camp as well, but we all cheated on our partners all through service year like there is no tomorrow.

Fast-forward to today, my younger brother who have a "fine and succulent" GF here, just left for kaduna Camp as early as 5:00am this morning. I just spoke to him now to know how well his trip was, only for him to tell me how he met 2 girls in the bus he took, going to thesame camp and it seems one of them is interested in him already. They have arrived camp though but they are yet to be registered(the 3 of them are the first in KD camp). They have been together all through the trip and he even gave the phone her for me to get to know her.

Now my question is this, Isn't this whole love and relationship thing a farce? Isn't it fake?.. Isn't it over-hyped..? Because for the love of me, I can't seem to understand why "out-of-sight" is really "out-of-mind".

Because I don't understand why we take cheating to another level when we go for service, and cheat on the love of our lives that we left back home.

Its pathetic.!!

I dunno what the cause is, maybe its Joblessness(trust me,a lot of corpers are idle and sleep away their time, esp in the north), waywardness, lack of morals, or maybe we just wanna catch fun.

Its just getting out of hand. Something needs to be done!

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by omotola1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by FXKing2012(m): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Waooo....this is serious! I didnt notice this though while serving, maybe it's because I went to camp with a pure mind and hung with folks who were like me

40 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by outrage: 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012: Waooo....this is serious! I didnt notice this though while serving, maybe it's because I went to camp with a pure mind and hung with folks who were like me
U get CO for camp101, Go registr, do nysc again. grin grin

Just kidding

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by HURUCHI(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by HURUCHI(m): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
You've had your fill with numerous girlfriends and you're here complaining. You're part of the problem!

58 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by greedie1(f): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
out of sight out of mind?? i don't believe dat crap... well it depends on d emotions/passions involved coz its the same wind dat extinguishes candles dat also fans fires.

people cheat bcz they want to and in this case bcz they feel they can get away wit it. bags d qus, do dey really love their partners, are they content wit wat dey ve?

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nextworldnx(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
sexkillz: You've had your fill with numerous girlfriends and you're here complaining. You're part of the problem!

U think I didn't complain about it then? Even to one of the girls who expressly love her BF, I told her to let me be and Concentrate on her BF at home. But what did she do?
She threatened my life.!

Am only ranting here because I tot this whole shiit isn't happening anymore.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
It's not a small thing. Saw alot during my NYSC year. It happens to people who can't control their emotions whenever they are with someone for a period of time.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by ITbomb(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
For the kind of love we see nowadays , out of sight is truely out of mind at least momentary.
But what do you expect when you hold up hundreds of promiscuous youth together for an extended period of time .
It also depend on your attitude from your upbringing. What some people view as adventure - having sex in a bush or log of wood , I view it as disgusting and a degrading of my person.
Sex should be a honorably act between a man and his woman in an environment of decency and mutual respect

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by mysticgal(f): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2013
go 2 mazi omenuko's Nysc sex and comfort and you might know why,that guy is damn good describing the bcd things you corpers do
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by outrage: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
mysticgal: go 2 mazi omenuko's Nysc sex and comfort and you might know why,that guy is damn good describing the bcd things you corpers do
What do you mean 'you corpers'? Omo, hold am o!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by stpat1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
That's how it is in services o. Everybody quickly hooks up right in camp. After camp some will be splited when they are posted to different local govts then remearging will now occur again.

Omo if u get chick, guy, wife or husband that is going for NYSC and not going from home, forget am first o. After NYSC u can go and re possess you possession.

That's d way it is.

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by IZUKWU(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
True talk, lol @ possessing your possession
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nextworldnx(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2013
stpat1: That's how it is in services o. Everybody quickly hooks up right in camp. After camp some will be splited when they are posted to different local govts then remearging will now occur again.

Omo if u get chick, guy, wife or husband that is going for NYSC and not going from home, forget am first o. After NYSC u can go and re possess you possession.

That's d way it is.

LMAO @ repossess your possession.

As for me, if I have a wife that is about going to camp, six months belle naim she go carry go. Even at that, na my state she go do am.

No time for stories.

22 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by outrage: 7:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
^^
You do person own, you no want make them do ur own.. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2013
Cos most ladies want to get adventurous while the fun last. Afterall there's no meter that reads any change in size of the.................
That's why if my GF is going to camp,I will force her to wear an iron pant,laced with barb wire,and enforced with alarm to notify me of any intruders.
And I will also make her swear fidelity oath with Sango before leaving.
So help me God.

21 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by valdubem(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Not all Corpers are Promiscious; Period!

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by OluEmmaAss: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2013
People are as promiscuous as corpers as they were in school.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by abbeycial: 8:20pm On Mar 03, 2013
Lwkmd
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by olsmade(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
Its a reflection of the larger society. Not just a corper thing.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by FutureDon(m): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
After you don enjoy your own service year, abeg allow dem jolly oo smiley
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by honeric01(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
It's who you are from the start, camp does not change anything. stop being a weakling.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by boxer022(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
@OP I get what you are saying and I quite agree with you. The issue there is that majority of the people going for service are guilty as per what you just said. Take for instance during my service which ended October 2012 there was a girl I knew from school who was married with kids but when we got to camp she turned to a young girl and started dating guys even soldiers in the camp. I was surprised at what I saw. The worst case scenerio is many graduates especially the ones that went to private universities were caught having sex in some places during the 3 weeks camp. So I believe something should be done about this. Thanks
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Pdizzle(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
love died with Jesus on the cross.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by mrkels(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
sexkillz: You've had your fill with numerous girlfriends and you're here complaining. You're part of the problem!
Don't mind him, saying its pathetic, can you imagine? And he had 3 gfs.
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yomieluv: Cos most ladies want to get adventurous while the fun last. Afterall there's no meter that reads any change in size of the.................
That's why if my GF is going to camp,I will force her to wear an iron pant,laced with barb wire,and enforced with alarm to notify me of any intruders.
And I will also make her swear fidelity oath with Sango before leaving.
So help me God.
lwkmd. Is it dt cerious?
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
FXKing2012: Waooo....this is serious! I didnt notice this though while serving, maybe it's because I went to camp with a pure mind and hung with folks who were like me
See you ! you wan pretend ? BTW WERIN YOU DEY FIND FOR HERE ?? Shey you sabi sey me and you get beef ??
Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Chicolee(f): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
Lol @possess your possession...
There is a difference btw having s'e'x and making love.
During NYSC, you have s'e'x, lots of it BTW and at the end of service, you go back and make love with your real deal.
Na so I see am o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pdizzle: love died with Jesus on the cross.
No, it didnt. Instead we saw a true definition of luv wit Jesus on d cross.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Corpers So Promiscuous...? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
nothing can be done about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / How To Tell If A Girl/guy Is A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.