Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,501 members, 7,770,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:14 AM

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses (43945 Views)

NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / Dating Ebira Girl V.S Dating A Yoruba Girl. My 7 Observations. / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by donestk(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
Each time I board a bus or keke and try to start a conversation with a girl, one way or the other she ends up paying my transport fare.

Even when I get her number and try to follow up, she will eventually tell me she's in a relationship.

Am beginning to find it embarrassing as it repeated last night.

Guys, have you experienced same?

Babes, what's really the motive of paying a dude's t-fare with no strings attached?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Maybe to show she's financially independent

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by braine(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ive never experienced nor seen that. Besides, Why would you even woo a girl in a bus??

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by ireneony(f): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
guy u re OYO.... the witch in ur village must be very strong

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Ay04z(m): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Bisjosh(f): 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
It may be your looks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ay04z:
y are all girls in a relationship,and many guys are single?
Am wondering too wink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Cybertext(m): 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2015
Perv alert...

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by ITbomb(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Paying for your tp sends the message, "I'm above you". I doubt if any of them would ever take any of una serious for any relationship

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Khd95(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
well my tfare has been paid 4times by four different ladies on seperate occasions, they all occured when i was in AGOFURE park in lagos, miletwo in particular, so i wanted to board a bus to delta state, at first i went into d bus just to relax without buying my ticket, so i started a conversation with a beautiful lady standing outside the driver's seat, it was fun talking to her so she left and came back with two tickets, gave me one, mehnn i was suprise and both of us ended up as close friends, these sceneros have happened on four different occassions, the last one was at Ajah in lagos when i took a bus to delta state too.
ur villa witches must be in total support of ur ministry%100grin

kwantinew to woo girls in buses u here;(

25 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Uchan4u(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
They see u as a naughty younger brother and so can't have u as a boyfriend

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
donestk:
Each time I board a bus or keke and try to start a conversation with a girl, one way or the other she end up paying my t-fare.

Even when I get her number and try to follow up, she'l eventually tell me she's in a rshp.

Am beginning to find it embarrassing as it repeated last night.

Guys have u experience same?

Babes, what's really the motive of paying a dude's t-fare with no strings attached?

Something could be missing in you. Next time, you want a chick and you're talking to her, make her to feel amused and she'll be one chasing you. Trust me.

3 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Sijo01(f): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2015
Why accept that gesture from somebody you woo/wooing?
You're indirectly passing messages if you don't know.

11 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by lasisi69(f): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
End time boy... No be for Enugu here o.. The girl go even tell u say she never chop

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by adaksbullet: 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by kings09(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
keep it to urslf @ Op
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Sunnycliff(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Does your look or appearance depict poverty? Is there some tonic in your mouth or jazz that makes the girls see the need to pay Ur tfare often each time you toast them on transit?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by gurunlocker: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
are u. the owner of Shakhtar Donetsk

7 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by ritababe(f): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sunnycliff:
Does your look or appearance depict poverty? Is there some tonic in your mouth or jazz that makes the girls see the need to pay Ur tfare often each time you toast them on transit?

no mind am, after im don go use benin soup baf.

6 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by dechandel(f): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Paying ones Tfare is just being nice.

Meeting girls in a relationship is a different thing.

But more than one occurrence? Maybe you really look like their baby brother like someone said above!! grin grin

naughtynaughty:
Am insyd keke..d person wooing me too is insyd keke? Ha! Aw goan wash my head. If am insyd keke..d oda person shld own a bike or car alrdy nah. Shuuuu!
What is stopping you from getting a car yourself?
Abi getting a car is only meant for some specific gender?
Abi someone who boards a keke is less a man?

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by bettercreature(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sijo01:
Why accept that gesture from somebody you woo/wooing?

You're indirectly passing messages if you don't know.
Those guys above are very funny,how could you expect a lady who paid your transport and treated you like her younger brother to date you?Why should i allow a lady to pay my transport when i'm not under a spell

5 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by akpur1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
meet T.B joshua for deliverance. OUT! you are healed

3 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by kunzaar83(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ok
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
OP, she paid your fare to show that you need help. grin
Nigerian girls believe only broke or poor guys take public transport buses, "Okada" motorbikes and "Keke" tricycles and dating such guys will not help them. Poverty+Poverty = Double Poverty.
They prefer guys in cars and SUVs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by muller101(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Keke and bus relationship. End time toaster

4 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Emac34: 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
same happened to bt I didn't woo her we just end up as closed fwendsgrin
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
ireneony:
guy u re OYO.... the witch in ur village must be very strong
you are so cute
Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by jeeqaa7(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
ode

relax, those ladies were sent by ur moda to protect her perverted son.

one question

do u thank them properly wen they pay?

but wait oh.

nairaland is for adults or mature kids..
u dont fit in both.

2go king is wat u are

5 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses by miqos02(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Turned Sexy: Lady Shares Amazing Body Transformation Photos / Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / 5 Incredible Things Some Naija Girls Do On 1st Date. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.