Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152801 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
simplicit: @ Mr. Drizzy thanks so much, am thinkn of going for that infinix pad but the 3.0 mp camera is my only prob, and again can u tell if games does not lag on it and how fast is the internet browsing
hmm i havnt seen the pad yet,bt i must say it should be perfect,even the n3 plays hd games why wnt dis,i personallly am nt a big fan of camera ish.rating my friends own race bolt its cool,bt if i wonna get myself i think i will get the pad 7" and the race bolt lite 3g(looks cooler dan n3) to add up to my HTC/NOKIA BRAND.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Mazeed23: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
biomedixexcel: I WANT ALL OF U SHOUTING "AM GOING FOR INFINIX " TO CONSIDER THESE;
1. YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS BEFORE
2. IT JUST CAME WITH SMART PHONES
3. NOT MANY COMPANIES CAN PRODUCE QUALITY DUAL SIM PHONES LIKE TECNO
4. EVEN THE EXPERIENCED NOKIA CORPORATION FUMBLED WITH THEIR DUAL SIM PHONES
5. REMEMBER THAT TECNO STARTED FROM SO LOW THROUGH THING AND THICK, GRADUATED TO T8 AND T9 (TOUCH SCREEN PHONES), TO FEEBLE ANDROID T1 (EXPERIMENTING), TO T3 (LESS STABLE) TO N3 (LOW MEMORY & LESS STABLE) TO N3 (RAM INCREASED &GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE) TO D3 ( GENERALLY A CRAP, NOT SURE IF IT BELONGS TO TECNO) AND TO BIG BOSS N7.
I WANT U TO THINK TWICE

biomedixexcel: I WANT ALL OF U SHOUTING "AM GOING FOR INFINIX " TO CONSIDER THESE;
5. REMEMBER THAT TECNO STARTED FROM SO LOW THROUGH THING AND THICK, GRADUATED TO T8 AND T9 (TOUCH SCREEN PHONES), TO FEEBLE ANDROID T1 (EXPERIMENTING), TO T3 (LESS STABLE) TO N3 (LOW MEMORY & LESS STABLE) TO N3 (RAM INCREASED &GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE) TO D3 ( GENERALLY A CRAP, NOT SURE IF IT BELONGS TO TECNO) AND TO BIG BOSS N7.
I WANT U TO THINK TWICE

I WANT U TO THINK TWICE

I heard about infinix last week and i immediately became intressed but I thought about the exact thing you said here so i did my little research and found out that infinix are in patnership with Tecno and Mobiwire (french), and Mobiwire is the former sagem. So Infinix phones should be ok and for the prices they offer, a little risk is sane.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thanks man, i've now dropped the idea of buyn n7, which means i'll either go for race bolt or joy pad
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
pls can u give me a full spec of infinix joy pad....pls
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by omotola1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
simplicit: pls can u give me a full spec of infinix joy pad....pls
And the price too pls. Mehn I love the 7" screen display of that machine.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twicenoni(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
o.m.oadekunle:
Waoh!!! Dis is cool, mayb techno will learn 4rm Infinix, pls where can I buy dis phone, I nid to change to android big time

guy which lesson tecno wan learn ? shey becoz dem dey sell am 29,800? u cant compare death nd sleeping together jare all specifications are the same nd bsides tecno screen resolution is higher than infinix . ok lets talk about the camera settings , if u are a gud photographer the settings of tecno camera 5.0mp is just little different from canon own . i use daylight to snap pix on the setting of 1.3mp to God who made me its madt no need of colour correction on camera raw again then at nyt i switch it to 5.0 under energy saver bulb nd i set the camera to let the lighthing brings out fler over my head just like the ones in naija music videos . guy mke we no argue much sha tecno dey ok pass am na just the price go up
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MacDaddy01: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
I WANT U TO THINK TWICE

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
The price is btw 27 and 28k...check Jumia.com......anybody with the full spec of infinix joy pad plsssss
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by omotola1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
simplicit: The price is btw 27 and 28k...check Jumia.com......anybody with the full spec of infinix joy pad plsssss
Check spec here:
http://www.infinixmobility.com/Item/37.aspx
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by just2endowed: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
is it gorríla glass? This aspect is very and so important
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by aieromon(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Well, I'm happy peeps are getting more value for their money for less. Big thumbs up to the Chinese companies.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
just2endowed: is it gorríla glass? This aspect is very and so important
no no gorilla its lion dey have..how do u xpect a small tab @that cheaper rate have gorilla glass .if u want gorilla go get ipad and samsung galaxies
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tnx i've seen dis spec before, jst tot i cld get more cos am gettn it 2mao..tnx anyways
omotola1:
Check spec here:
http://www.infinixmobility.com/Item/37.aspx
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 3:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
very funny, Mr. dizzy y u dey dizz d guy na, he wan knw ni...besides lion glass grin wount b bad
mr.drizzy:
no no gorilla its lion dey have..how do u xpect a small tab @that cheaper rate have gorilla glass .if u want gorilla go get ipad and samsung galaxies
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twicenoni(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
simplicit: i wanted to go for n7 before but now am confused, really u guys are confusing, pls wat advice can u give, which shld i go 4? n7 or infinix race bolt since they r almost dsame price and pls what do u think about infinix joypad. pls reply asap...tnx
joypad is only 1ghz not dualcore sha
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
lolllzz...Lion glass wount b bad o grin
mr.drizzy:
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by omotola1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
simplicit: Tnx i've seen dis spec before, jst tot i cld get more cos am gettn it 2mao..tnx anyways
Are you making online purchase from Jumia?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ZACHIE: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
After my TECNO experience, i doubt if i will ever shell 140,000 again for a phone...
bloody rip off.
I am loving this phone already
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
nope...i could get it more less than their price @ Computer Village.
omotola1:
Are you making online purchase from Jumia?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ace3: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
The Joypad is also sold at MTN offices at #28,400
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
yeah they partnered with mtn as well
Ace.:
The Joypad is also sold at MTN offices at #28,400

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
but wait a minute the fone is single core......

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
simplicit: but wait a minute the fone is single core......
dual core.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
sure abt it?
saxywale:
dual core.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
simplicit: sure abt it?
and the resolution is higher than tecno n7.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
saxywale:
and the resolution is higher than tecno n7.
yeah right
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
twicenoni:

guy which lesson tecno wan learn ? shey becoz dem dey sell am 29,800? u cant compare death nd sleeping together jare all specifications are the same nd bsides tecno screen resolution is higher than infinix . ok lets talk about the camera settings , if u are a gud photographer the settings of tecno camera 5.0mp is just little different from canon own . i use daylight to snap pix on the setting of 1.3mp to God who made me its madt no need of colour correction on camera raw again then at nyt i switch it to 5.0 under energy saver bulb nd i set the camera to let the lighthing brings out fler over my head just like the ones in naija music videos . guy mke we no argue much sha tecno dey ok pass am na just the price go up
what are u even saying sef,i get d fact that ur a techno user,u dnt have to be bias in such issues,have u even used any INFINIX before?..no.stop saying things u havnt seen,dnt condem,what is bad if u jst say OHK LETS SEE WHAT DIS BRAND WILL OFFER.about ur camera,who cares about camera dis days..all we want is aserious gadget dat is worth d price..if u want camera ,go get a camcorder or rather get a nokia 808

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by just2endowed: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
simplicit: very funny, Mr. dizzy y u dey dizz d guy na, he wan knw ni...besides lion glass grin wount b bad
thanks my fellow nairalander. Is it bad i ask? It would have been perfect though if it have gorríla glass but i understand it'll be expensive on that spec. It mean that the screen can break easily if handle carelessly and can get scratch easily on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 4:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
can the ram also be xpanded?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by just2endowed: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
simplicit: can the ram also be xpanded?
yes na, to me i'm not worry about the ram as that one can easily be increase using your msd card
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
what he is tryn to tell u is that u shldnt xpect gorilla glass to come with such a phone considering the price...all d same it wouldnt b bad if it comes with 1 but then it doesnt and again phones or tablets in that price range does not come with 1, so this cant b any diff
just2endowed:
thanks my fellow nairalander. Is it bad i ask? It would have been perfect though if it have gorríla glass but i understand it'll be expensive on that spec. It mean that the screen can break easily if handle carelessly and can get scratch easily on the long run.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by just2endowed: 4:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
can someone tell me where there shop can be located. I mean there official shop for displaying product

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.