Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152862 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by techfreak: 12:38pm On May 22, 2013
aybomb: u have to be rooted and u can download it for free
Ay my internal storage is 1.10GB and internal SD Card is 2.56GB, Ram is 336MB. I hav rooted my joypad but d ramexpander I saw on google are always frm google store and its not free
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by akinlolusewanu9(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2013
In the area of camera, resolution, weight and price,Infinix X450 beats Tecno N7. However, in the area of Battery, Sensors, Rootability, Tecno N7 beats it. Of course, they both have same OS, RAM and ROM.
Also, Tecno N7 is rooted in Nigeria however, Infinix signed a contract with Tecno so Tecno people will service infinix devices for free.
Personally, i would say you should go for anyone you like especially when cash and screen size is a deciding factor.

A more detailed review can be found here http://phonegist..com/2013/05/infinix-x450-android-smartphone.html and for video review, you can find one here http://youtu.be/Xjca8ApH9GI
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 22, 2013
akinlolusewanu9: In the area of camera, resolution, weight and price,Infinix X450 beats Tecno N7. However, in the area of Battery, Sensors, Rootability, Tecno N7 beats it. Of course, they both have same OS, RAM and ROM.
Also, Tecno N7 is rooted in Nigeria however, Infinix signed a contract with Tecno so Tecno people will service infinix devices for free.
Personally, i would say you should go for anyone you like especially when cash and screen size is a deciding factor.

A more detailed review can be found here http://phonegist..com/2013/05/infinix-x450-android-smartphone.html and for video review, you can find one here http://youtu.be/Xjca8ApH9GI
U remind me of the word "shaaaarap
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by manggai: 4:44pm On May 22, 2013
The specs for infinix race bolt seems rich, but many details of the specs are missing, for instance the video playback/recording resolution (eg 430p, 780p or 1080p @25fps or 30fps), the type of WiFi, Battery duration, weight, display technology, etc. I contacted Jumia, Konga and even the manufacturer at infinixmobility.com but non could give me those specs. Does someone have a detailed specs other than the ones listed on their website or is the manufacturer hiding some vital info that will discourage prospective buyers?

I advise people to verify those specs before buying
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2013
Tecno f7 is out and it's dual core .the price I heard it's between 38k to 40k. Mehn that's too bad .the phone shouldn't be more than 28k sef.sef. The only difference with N7 is just the additional 512 ram and additional 3mp camera. ,plus jb Tecno wan fall their hand again. Any one using joy pad how good is it, wana sell my N7 for a tablet yet affordable
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by arthuryemi(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2013
klens: Tecno f7 is out and it's dual core .the price I heard it's between 38k to 40k. Mehn that's too bad .the phone shouldn't be more than 28k sef.sef. The only difference with N7 is just the additional 512 ram and additional 3mp camera. ,plus jb Tecno wan fall their hand again. Any one using joy pad how good is it, wana sell my N7 for a tablet yet affordable

dual core ke? very disaponting .I am going for gionee dream 1.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:57am On May 23, 2013
akinlolusewanu9: In the area of camera, resolution, weight and price,Infinix X450 beats Tecno N7. However, in the area of Battery, Sensors, Rootability, Tecno N7 beats it. Of course, they both have same OS, RAM and ROM.

if u compare dis hot plate and tecno n7 again eh...
n7 beats infinix x450 in camera , battery, and many ada things
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2013
I am amazed at all the features the X500 race eagle has and I have not left the fone in d last 2 days,its experienced and android quality is like no other I have seen from any phone in recent times,the battery is superb.
we r so lucky~
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 23, 2013
Dimeji1976: I am amazed at all the features the X500 race eagle has and I have not left the fone in d last 2 days,its experienced and android quality is like no other I have seen from any phone in recent times,the battery is superb.
we r so lucky~

U pple have started again,that is how u cajoled us with your sweet tongues and we rush to purchase the infinix race bolt not knowing we bought an electric iron and battery drainer of a phone
U better carry your hot plate go forward and lets hear word
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by techfreak: 12:54pm On May 23, 2013
I welcome u all to ''infinix moblie public'' on facebook.. Lodge ur complaint

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 23, 2013
techfreak: I welcome u all to ''infinix moblie public'' on facebook.. Lodge ur complaint
Right Behind u bro
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2013
I bought infinix joy pad today, but the display look so poor,like as if it lacks colours,contrast,just name it ,is it a fault from the one i bought, pls I need to know.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 23, 2013
klens: I bought infinix joy pad today, but the display look so poor,like as if it lacks colours,contrast,just name it ,is it a fault from the one i bought, pls I need to know.
U are on ur own ooo......
After warning all potential buyers of Infinix 2 stay off their mobile devices, u ignored and proceeded 2 get one.
Well, there's nofin we can do about it "Once Bitten, Twice shy"

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 10:20pm On May 23, 2013
I bought infinix joy pad today, but the display look so poor,like as if it lacks colours,contrast,just name it ,is it a fault from the one i bought, pls I need to know. Is their any software to increase this poor graphics, I don go throwaway money be that, this tablet sucks, same feature with normal Android phones, only bIg screen that's all,
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2013
Roehsoft ram expander always show fail to verify license, even when I have remove the custom verification with Lucky patcher,pls someone should give me link of the one you are using, and is their any one that knows how to increase the display graphics
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2013
aybomb: And I got 800+ of ram
Pls upload that your ram expander in drop box and share the link thanks, and your joy pad, does the graphics look so poor

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by twosquare(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2013
Tolullopsy:

U pple have started again,that is how u cajoled us with your sweet tongues and we rush to purchase the infinix race bolt not knowing we bought an electric iron and battery drainer of a phone
U better carry your hot plate go forward and lets hear word
lolzzzzzz grin
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2013
Joy pad is f. ..ked contacts does not open again, the tablet as they say is slow, the graphics looks like black and white TV, poor display, nothing good about it N3 is even better than this Big for Nothing
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:37am On May 25, 2013
klens: Joy pad is f. ..ked contacts does not open again, the tablet as they say is slow, the graphics looks like black and white TV, poor display, nothing good about it N3 is even better than this Big for Nothing
no do dis mistake again o, hw can u compare livin(n3) wit dead(joypad, infact all infinix prod.)
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:25am On May 25, 2013
beatbug: no do dis mistake again o, hw can u compare livin(n3) wit dead(joypad, infact all infinix prod.)
Цr rY┼ ┼ђ๏ IЙFIЙIメ đєąđ..ą┼Lєąst F๏r Й๏Щ
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2013
All this tecno users wnt jst shot up for once and allow ppl that use infinix to complain,nawa for nigerians..u no ge tam u still dey comment rubbish.how many una country don make mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2013
if you need few weeks used Race Bolt in Abuja holla 08069513288 reason 4 sale, want 2 upgrade
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
All this tecno users wnt jst shot up for once and allow ppl that use infinix to complain,nawa for nigerians..u no ge tam u still dey comment rubbish.how many una country don make mtcheww
I tire O. people badmouthing a product just to sell their's. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 25, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ЙIGGą Fąc┼ ş┼ILL rєMąIЙş , IЙFIЙIメ Iş ą Mєşşєd ЦP Pђ๏Йє F๏r nw
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 25, 2013
francis247: if you need few weeks used Race Bolt in Abuja holla 08069513288 reason 4 sale, want 2 upgrade
Upgrade cheesy
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Biggestguy(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2013
Plzzz guys help!! my fone dosnt on anymor.. Rain beat me seriously and it enterd d fone. Anytym i switch it on it keeps vibrating and wen its abt to boot, it offs. Plz can anyone post d carlcare number and explain hw to get to der office on reaching lag coz i live in akure.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 6:57pm On May 26, 2013
[quote author=Biggestguy]Plzzz guys help!! my fone dosnt on anymor.. Rain beat me seriously and it enterd d fone. Anytym i switch it on it keeps vibrating and wen its abt to boot, it offs. Plz can anyone post d carlcare number and explain hw to get to der office on reaching lag coz i live in akure.[/ 01 882 1234 ],all the best.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Biggestguy(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2013
[quote author=le Trizzle][/quote]
thanks man
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2013
I just heard Race bolt software is now updated. the battery is superb now. grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mikymouse1(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2013
Dimeji1976: I just heard Race bolt software is now updated. the battery is superb now. grin
How do update the software?

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (60) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.