Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152973 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 11:46am On May 09, 2013
cybermaven:

what's the time-to-charge difference. Before and After.
Close to an hour difference. Am testing it on 2G at present to see how long the battery would last.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cybermaven(f): 11:53am On May 09, 2013
le Trizzle:
Close to an hour difference. Am testing it on 2G at present to see how long the battery would last.

hmmm...when I went they told me I'll have to leave it there. didn't want to and was worried it'll get more problems.
I leave power in my PC's USB port overnight about 1am to 7 am. that charge takes me through the day. always on HSDPA sha. but data isn't always on.
I use it to read, browse and then I play that Asphalt game on the way home (BTW, you guys have made me addicted to the game ). There's no abnormal heat.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 1:49pm On May 09, 2013
cybermaven:

hmmm...when I went they told me I'll have to leave it there. didn't want to and was worried it'll get more problems.
I leave power in my PC's USB port overnight about 1am to 7 am. that charge takes me through the day. always on HSDPA sha. but data isn't always on.
I use it to read, browse and then I play that Asphalt game on the way home (BTW, you guys have made me addicted to the game ). There's no abnormal heat.

I wish I could say the same about my battery,its at 11% as I post now,I had to switch to 3g a couple of times though,mtn service is kinda poor these few days.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cybermaven(f): 2:36pm On May 09, 2013
le Trizzle:

I wish I could say the same about my battery,its at 11% as I post now,I had to switch to 3g a couple of times though,mtn service is kinda poor these few days.

Reduce your screen brightness. That helps me a lot. Don't put it on Auto. Just go to settings and scroll down to the left.
True about the MTN ish. Was supposed yo send an urgent mail last night and they nearly put me in trouble. But I think it's better now.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Rockcalvary(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2013
Hahahahaaa. I've had fun going through this thread. What beats me is how these people were able to install Ice Cream Sandwich on such a hot device and the thing no melt. Hahahaa
Anyhow ¶ no fit laugh too much. Already ordered mine and its in transit. Wish ¶ could change my mind sad Guess ¶'ll just console myself with its extra features. Like the iron and hot plate. Hahahaa. 1st of its kind smiley

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by africanboy(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2013
A colleague of mine purchased the bolt, same story. 512mb internal storage (way better than the lite).

Non responsive app drawer.

This is a phone for ladies who want a "smart phone" at all costs.

These devices, you buy on price, you pay the price.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Holuwaxheun(m): 4:03pm On May 09, 2013
Evening every1. Pls, do any1 knws abt the INFINIX X400...... I want 2 knw the flaws of the phone..... Thx in adv.....
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Holuwaxheun(m): 5:25pm On May 09, 2013
Is any1 using the P3.. I think i should go 4 the P3,but am considering the processing speed (800MHz).... What do u think my brothers cos, some1 already suggested dat i should not buy INFINIX X400 cos of its hotness..... Help me out my brothers..... Thx in adv.......
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 6:21pm On May 09, 2013
cybermaven:

Reduce your screen brightness. That helps me a lot. Don't put it on Auto. Just go to settings and scroll down to the left.
True about the MTN ish. Was supposed yo send an urgent mail last night and they nearly put me in trouble. But I think it's better now.
Aight,am glad they (mtn) didn't put u in trouble. Will switch the screen brightness ASAP. Thanx.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by adoptop70: 11:17pm On May 09, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
peeps pls wat is d cost of race bolt now?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 12:15am On May 10, 2013
adoptop70: [color=#006600][/color]
peeps pls wat is d cost of race bolt now?
Hehehe........ U get money 2 spend abi
Abeg buy 2, one 4 me and one 4 u. My fry pan don spoil.
I'll use the race bolt 2 fry my eggs and plantain smiley
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by physise(m): 12:22am On May 10, 2013
Godvilla: Hehehe........ U get money 2 spend abi
Abeg buy 2, one 4 me and one 4 u. My fry pan don spoil.
I'll use the race bolt 2 fry my eggs and plantain smiley
hahaha lwkmd o

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2013
le Trizzle:
Sorry,i didn't notice any difference except that the time it takes to charge the battery seems to have reduced a bit,it still gets hot but hasn't asked for a battery pull since ,plus I lost all my apps,thats the annoying part.
Twas just a waste of time.
guy if for say we know na n7 we 4 buy oooo for mcrostation
anyway I wud like 2 swap my bolt for joypad .... I go pay ooo
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 1:13am On May 10, 2013
Ossai famous:
guy if for say we know na n7 we 4 buy oooo for mcrostation
anyway I wud like 2 swap my bolt for joypad .... I go pay ooo
Na so my bro.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by 2kurupt(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2013
Imagine some peeps complaining about battery drain in a low-end android device don't know they should adjust screen brightness, disable auto sync until when needed. (no offence o).
Those having battery drain & heat problems should consider checking possible solutions online as well as the sort of apps they install.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 2:25pm On May 10, 2013
2kurupt: Imagine some peeps complaining about battery drain in a low-end android device don't know they should adjust screen brightness, disable auto sync until when needed. (no offence o).
Those having battery drain & heat problems should consider checking possible solutions online as well as the sort of apps they install.
do u also have solution for the long charge time? u think we r all learners or that this is our first android devices shey?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by biomedixexcel(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2013
My MTN browsing has been very sluggish....even on 3G! who else is experiencing this
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 10, 2013
2kurupt: Imagine some peeps complaining about battery drain in a low-end android device don't know they should adjust screen brightness, disable auto sync until when needed. (no offence o).

Listen up you annoying and lying piece of $hit
I don't know is you're a marketer of sorts coming here to lie about this phone or to educate us foolishly I might add about apps to use.
I know android learners when I see them and you are one.

This phone is a crappy device which no one should buy until infinix gets things right.

Anyone that listens to this too corrupt fellow as his name suggests will be misled by his apparent corruption.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cybermaven(f): 4:41pm On May 10, 2013
biomedixexcel: My MTN browsing has been very sluggish....even on 3G! who else is experiencing this

I had issues yesterday but it's fine now. I switched to Opera Mini browser and switched image quality to Low so pages load faster.
UCBrowser and Chrome were super slow.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 12:28am On May 11, 2013
cybermaven:

I had issues yesterday but it's fine now. I switched to Opera Mini browser and switched image quality to Low so pages load faster.
UCBrowser and Chrome were super slow.
Omo de connection for naija de bad well
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrielo(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2013
biomedixexcel: My MTN browsing has been very sluggish....even on 3G! who else is experiencing this
very very poor cant even open play store with it.... angry
angry
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 6:46pm On May 11, 2013
cyrielo: very very poor cant even open play store with it.... angry
angry
And we are expected to pay for the crappy stuff.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by niranbola: 10:01pm On May 11, 2013
my infinix race X400 is battery is charging without plugging what should i do?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 10:13pm On May 11, 2013
niranbola: my infinix race X400 is battery is charging without plugging what should i do?

Try doin a battery pull or restart.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 2:12am On May 13, 2013
Ladies and Gentlement am glad to tell u that I ve drop that crazy device .... as I later sold it for 20000... without the memory card

omo I am glad

apart from the hotness issues like the facebook not synchronizing and then ram expander asking for kernel pissed me off

AUREVOIR INFINIX PRODUCT
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 2:43am On May 13, 2013
Ossai famous: Ladies and Gentlement am glad to tell u that I ve drop that crazy device .... as I later sold it for 20000... without the memory card

omo I am glad

apart from the hotness issues like the facebook not synchronizing and then ram expander asking for kernel pissed me off

AUREVOIR INFINIX PRODUCT
AM HAPPY 4 U ooOOO!!!
INFINIX HAV LOST THE TRUST OF NIGERIANS. THEY ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2013
Godvilla: AM HAPPY 4 U ooOOO!!!
INFINIX HAV LOST THE TRUST OF NIGERIANS. THEY ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD.

my brother like I suggested to them in their page they should either work on the software of the fone to consume less power and make the uypgrade via wifi but then I know mtkb devices do not agree with that
or create another kind battery like 2000mah but it wud fit in

so in light of these they should go back to the drawing board and produce a proper android phone
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 8:40am On May 13, 2013
after browsing thru dis thread... i later got a tecno n7... and i ve not regretted it ever since then... n7 rocks... if una see d kind hd games wey i get ontop phone eh.. and d battery last very well...thnx all for d advice... i for go buy dis hot plate called infinix
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 9:13am On May 13, 2013
Ossai famous:

my brother like I suggested to them in their page they should either work on the software of the fone to consume less power and make the uypgrade via wifi but then I know mtkb devices do not agree with that
or create another kind battery like 2000mah but it wud fit in

so in light of these they should go back to the drawing board and produce a proper android phone

Me sef dey sell my own Asap.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Ossaifamous(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2013
le Trizzle:

Me sef dey sell my own Asap.

omo make we de see
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Holuwaxheun(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2013
I want to ask if anybody is using or has bought this Tecno P3.... Pls., for those that have it, tell us more about the fone due 2 d experience gathered using the phone......... Plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss., we need response on time . Thx in advance.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (60) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.