Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152969 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by wundakind(m): 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
finally am done with reading this thread frm page 1, nd all i can say is that some nigerians i see here are haterz of dem selves.
A small company like infinix enters ur country, provide u with diff phone models accordin to ur financial stability nd yet u keep beefing.... Thats y this country has failed to develop. Too many pessimists wont let the optimistic ones grow.
Any body dat wanna use infinix is doing so by choice, if u feel ur infinix race bolt is better than tecno n7 its also by choice.. So haters pls stop hating.... What we need is competition in our tech industry, imagine if we have 10companies like infinix/tecno in nigeria? life would be made sweet for us.
Am talkin to those beefin infinix with tecno et all am still waiting for u to develop ur sixth sense oh

Am out!!!! P3AC3

2 Likes

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Daraplato(m): 12:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Francheezy:
w0t 0f BB, B0LD1,2,3,4,5,6
CURVE1,2,3,4,5,6,7
You can still distinguish them now. INFINIX should use more disparate features in their phones.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Daraplato: You can still distinguish them now. INFINIX should use more disparate features in their phones.
well den, tyme stil dey
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Daraplato(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2013
Francheezy:
well den, tyme stil dey
Of course.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
A joint venture company of Mobiwire
(formerly known as SAGEM Wireless) and Earning Way, has entered the Nigerian market with a 3G android smartphone and a tablet known as Joypad.
The company had also entered into partnership
with MTN Nigeria and Qualcomm to make its
coming into Nigeria a commercial success.
Speaking at the inauguration in Lagos, on Friday,
the Vice-President, Infinix Mobility, Mr. Jean
Alexis, said, “With the brand spirit of challenging
the norms, Infinix smart devices are designed
specifically for young people who want to stand
out, reach out and in sync with the world.
“It inspires your daily life, with access to key
features that young people look for, such as social
networking, access to thousands of free apps and
entertainment.”
The newly-introduced products are bundled with
the favourable offer provided by MTN.
Alexis, who commended MTN for the partnership,
said, “We are very glad to have MTN as our
partner to offer African consumer with the best
experience. Our brand vision is not only to sell
smart devices, but also creating smart lifestyle
with innovative products and services.”
Chief Marketing Officer, MTN Nigeria, Mr. Larry
Annetts, said new MTN subscribers would get a
free SIM, six months complimentary data, airtime
and SMS while existing subscribers who purchased
any of the devices would get six months
complimentary data.
Annetts said the partnership with Infinix would
provide more opportunities for the customers to
enjoy fast 3G network in Nigeria.
Infinix Mobility’s partnership with Qualcomm,
according to the Managing Director, Qualcomm,
Mr. Alex Dadson, will provide consumers with the
best 3G smartphone experience.
“Qualcomm will continue to support the Infinix
brand to address this opportunity in a smart way
for emerging markets,” he said.
The Infinix mobile phone and tablet run on Android
4.0 operating system, support both 2G and 3G
networks and are powered with 1GHz processor to
allow consumers explore more with innovative
applications.

http://www.punchng.com/business/technology/infinix-new-phone-manufacturer-enters-nigeria/

A friend just got this phone as well. MTN Sim pack was sealed with the box of the one she bought. I am glad I got this Phone, it's actually more of a french product than Chinese.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
simplicit: micro station 28k not 27k and miz beach no get as at 3 days ago

I bought from miz beach yesterday
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
twicenoni:

yes not dual core my guy nd i went to get it last 2week

I hope ur not referring to the race bold x450.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 2:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
u mean the joypad?
ebdib:

I bought from miz beach yesterday
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by texazzpete(m): 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Francheezy:
w0t 0f BB, B0LD1,2,3,4,5,6
CURVE1,2,3,4,5,6,7

There's nothing like Bold 2, 3,4, 5 or 6.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
simplicit: u mean the joypad?

which of them did u buy and at which price? Thanks
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Francheezy(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
texazzpete:

o0oh yeah...tell me about it
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
The funny thing is the infinix is not new. They've been in Nigeria all this while partnering with visafone offering d first Andriod experience to Nigerians. It's because of their prices were high and android was still novel
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by hakunajay(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
texazzpete:

abi o... na UNDERLINE 2,3,4,5, and 6 dey... Not BOLD...
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2013
i get why Infinix is fronting itz premier line, race bolt and race eagle.. i jst wonder why details of the Race Lite are just shrouded..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz: i get why Infinix is fronting itz premier line, race bolt and race eagle.. i jst wonder why details of the Race Lite are just shrouded..
is the race eagle on sale? I need that one o cheesy
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
K_ONE: is the race eagle on sale? I need that one o cheesy
nt yet bt it may cm out in a couple of weeks
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
the joypad @ 28k
ifechez:

which of them did u buy and at which price? Thanks
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote author=simplicit][/quote]kk tnx, will try it
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Yes! My joypad rooted successfully
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 1:34am On Mar 08, 2013
i just rooted my joypad but cant log in to droidvpn. this is wat it says..."TUN module is not loaded! put ur tun.ko in /sdcard/tun.ko before connecting" what do i hav to do plsssss
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Proffdada: 4:12am On Mar 08, 2013
simplicit: the joypad @ 28k

A couple of weeks ago this device was 45k. Competition is good
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by cyrexx: 6:07am On Mar 08, 2013
simplicit: i just rooted my joypad but cant log in to droidvpn. this is wat it says..."TUN module is not loaded! put ur tun.ko in /sdcard/tun.ko before connecting" what do i hav to do plsssss

Simple. Just go to play store, search for tun.ko and install.

Please can you describe the performance of the joypad, the speed and battery life, and what tools did you use to root it. cos I m thinking of buying one. Thanks.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2013
saxywale: A joint venture company of Mobiwire
(formerly known as SAGEM Wireless) and Earning Way, has entered the Nigerian market with a 3G android smartphone and a tablet known as Joypad.
The company had also entered into partnership
with MTN Nigeria and Qualcomm to make its
coming into Nigeria a commercial success.
Speaking at the inauguration in Lagos, on Friday,
the Vice-President, Infinix Mobility, Mr. Jean
Alexis, said, “With the brand spirit of challenging
the norms, Infinix smart devices are designed
specifically for young people who want to stand
out, reach out and in sync with the world.
“It inspires your daily life, with access to key
features that young people look for, such as social
networking, access to thousands of free apps and
entertainment.”
The newly-introduced products are bundled with
the favourable offer provided by MTN.
Alexis, who commended MTN for the partnership,
said, “We are very glad to have MTN as our
partner to offer African consumer with the best
experience. Our brand vision is not only to sell
smart devices, but also creating smart lifestyle
with innovative products and services.”
Chief Marketing Officer, MTN Nigeria, Mr. Larry
Annetts, said new MTN subscribers would get a
free SIM, six months complimentary data, airtime
and SMS while existing subscribers who purchased
any of the devices would get six months
complimentary data.
Annetts said the partnership with Infinix would
provide more opportunities for the customers to
enjoy fast 3G network in Nigeria.
Infinix Mobility’s partnership with Qualcomm,
according to the Managing Director, Qualcomm,
Mr. Alex Dadson, will provide consumers with the
best 3G smartphone experience.
“Qualcomm will continue to support the Infinix
brand to address this opportunity in a smart way
for emerging markets,” he said.
The Infinix mobile phone and tablet run on Android
4.0 operating system, support both 2G and 3G
networks and are powered with 1GHz processor to
allow consumers explore more with innovative
applications.

http://www.punchng.com/business/technology/infinix-new-phone-manufacturer-enters-nigeria/

A friend just got this phone as well. MTN Sim pack was sealed with the box of the one she bought. I am glad I got this Phone, it's actually more of a french product than Chinese.

hi oga wale. I appreciate ur input so far on dis thread. If u are to advise me btw race bolt and joypad, which one shld i buy? Bear in mind that i dnt hav choice ooo bt sumtin dat has high internet surfin speed and also support whatsapp and 2go. It must be dual core too. Thanks
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ifechez: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2013
simplicit: the joypad @ 28k

thanks. Where did u buy it and hw is the performance like?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by josemaria03(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
give ur opinion about dis 2 smartphone
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by josemaria03(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by rekeson: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
pls all dose claiming to have bot d joypad, come and give d house a hands-on review of d phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
i've install the tun.ko installer on d device, but anytime i run it it says "cannot find a compatible tun module for your device, pls try again later" pls wat else can i do?. As per the rooting i used superoneclick. ba3 life is excellent and the brosing is very fast even if u r in a poor netwrk environment it is still fast.
cyrexx:

Simple. Just go to play store, search for tun.ko and install.

Please can you describe the performance of the joypad, the speed and battery life, and what tools did you use to root it. cos I m thinking of buying one. Thanks.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by simplicit(m): 5:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
microstation...for now i'll rate it 8/10 based on browsing
ifechez:

thanks. Where did u buy it and hw is the performance like?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by bolyjay: 4:30am On Mar 09, 2013
pls.i need the specs.of motorola cliq 2 smartphone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (60) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.