Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri (23316 Views)

3 Soldiers, Gunmen Killed In Daura Attack – Army / 25 Soldiers Wed In Army Barrack / Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by dederocs(m): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2013
Akshow: MAIDUGURI, Nigeria — Fighters linked to the radical Islamic terrorist network Boko Haram attacked a military base in Nigeria’s north on Sunday in an assault that left at least 20 people dead, as the network’s leader denied any peace talks with Nigeria’s government.

The attack in the village of Monguno, some 200 kilometers (125 miles) from the city of Maiduguri, punctuated the video statement by Abubakar Shekau that said Nigeria will remain under attack by the group until the multiethnic nation is ruled under Islamic law. Shekau also threatened the man who in recent months claimed to be a leader of Boko Haram and said that the group wanted to agree to a cease-fire with Nigeria’s security forces.

The attack Sunday, coupled with the recent kidnappings of foreigners claimed by Boko Haram and its affiliates, offered fresh doubts about the ability of Nigeria’s weak central government to stop the bloodshed, despite its deployment of more security forces in the region.

“Whoever kills any of our members should await a grave retaliation from us,” Shekau says in the video in the Hausa language of Nigeria’s predominantly Muslim north. “We will continue waging war against them until we succeeded in establishing an Islamic state in Nigeria.”

The attack on Monguno saw fighters arrive in SUVs and kill a local village leader, witnesses who spoke to The Associated Press said. The fighters later attacked a barracks at Monguno with gunfire and explosives, witnesses said.

In a statement, military spokesman Lt. Col. Sagir Musa said that 20 “Boko Haram terrorists” were killed, without acknowledging that at least one civilian had been killed. Musa also did not say if any soldiers had been wounded or killed in the attack. Nigeria’s military routinely downplays civilian and soldier casualty figures.

Another security official, who requested anonymity as he could not speak to journalists, confirmed the attack occurred, but acknowledged details remained sketchy about the incident. An AP journalist could not immediately reach the village Sunday.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/in-video-boko-haram-leader-denies-peace-talks-with-nigeria-promises-violence-will-continue/2013/03/03/acb0edb2-83ea-11e2-a80b-3edc779b676f_story.html
Nigerian military deal decisively with any terrorists,kill them all-no need to take prisoners.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by omenka(m): 7:11am On Mar 04, 2013
Omexonomy: as as how. Dont you think it might be the money 500million naira APC contributed to the BH that they are using to try to distabilse the country. My fellow enthanol drinkers put on ur thinking cap and you will see that 2 + 2 = 4.

Most hopeless cretin I've ever seen my entire life.

Your dunce of a president stated he knows the pple sponsoring those blood suckers, why hasn't he gone after them with all the resources at his disposal?

Fellow countrymen and security forces are being murdered daily, pple are dieing from absolutely avoidable causes, more and more youths are being churned out of the universities without the slightest prospect of securing jobs, all these add up to a very precarious cocktail, but the most important thing the dolt imagins he could do is dine with Nollywood folks!

I call on every Nigerian to, for the sake of our children's future, set aside all manner of sentiments, religious or otherwise, and vote with their minds and not their hearts the next time we go to the polls.

We can ill afford making such a disastrous mistake as we did in the curent leadership yet again.

God bless Nigeria

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by dederocs(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2013
“Whoever kills any of our members should await a grave retaliation from us,” Shekau says in the video in the Hausa language of Nigeria’s predominantly Muslim north. “We will continue waging war against them until we succeeded in establishing an Islamic state in Nigeria.”
Even if you Muslims use all your children as suicide bombers,and destroy the whole North-Nigeria will eternally remain a circular state till the end of time.keep bombing.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by damola311: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2013
a4.hafoe:

Thatz what you guys always say that they aint muslim and it didn't follow islam stuff.........then why will they b killing innocents......is it by force they convert people to practices islam? If you wanna convert,go on envagelism......or you wanna tell me you won't b hapi if an islamic state is establish(which is nt possible).......this is bullshit and absurd indeed!!!.........i just feel sad when i see ao you people think alike in same manner saying "HOLY MISSION"........holy mission to kill? To force people convert?........why not face those practicing traditional religion and know what's up.
Killing people in the name of religion, God, prophet koran..........its unfair!!!.......*never force people to practice islam, if you want to convert then do it in a right way nt waging war!!!

wel,majority of muslim neva announced dat boko haram is incharge of hlp to create new convert k!...neither do dy suport boko haram act so guy use ur brain n tink 4 ur slf...

I Νσ abuse early morning cos i just woke up!!!.......broda, did i mention muslim support them?.......OMG!!.....am sure you also wanna comment,but i don't argue with an education illiterates....Grow up and think b4 talking!!! Bunches of camouflage fools
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by vanstanzy(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2013
People, Boko Harams' ceasefire is in effect.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by dederocs(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2013
Moukafoam:

Later you will hear " do not post any comment that is offensive to Islam"

Yet they want to Islamize Nigeria by force undecided
we all should be ready for war-all muslims are terrorists and jihadist,do not buy into thier hypocrisy.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by pautex: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2013
Moukafoam:

Later you will hear " do not post any comment that is offensive to Islam"

Yet they want to Islamize Nigeria by force undecided
GOD PUNISH D DEVIL, FOOLS
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2013
Islamic rule in Nigeria abi? And you guys want me to vote a muslim president that shares the same ideology with these terrorist just that they hide theirs for now.

Every muslim has the same ideology of islamizing Nigeria but is not gonna happen.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by pomporiking: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2013
Its obvious goodluck olodo jonathan is a muppet..you better turn north upside down and eradicate this monsters before its too late. you know their sponsors and you dey dere never dey expose all of them I pity you.very soon they would want to attack other parts of nigeria but dah one go only lead to civil war.get ur sh*t together before its too late
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by texazzpete(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2013
Omexonomy: as as how. Dont you think it might be the money 500million naira APC contributed to the BH that they are using to try to distabilse the country.

Doyin Okupe, is that you?!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Visocrate(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2013
it is a pity that a country like our that has cultivated good security name over the years has been injected with unidentifiable security pathogen that is devastating the peace and unity of our dear nation something fast has to be done
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Burger01(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2013
APC should be blamed and held accountable for this new waves of attack by the BH terrorists... I mean, just how else do we expect blood sucking terrorists to make use of monetary donations, #200m, gotten from myopic political group (APC) than for terrorism?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Yusful(m): 7:57am On Mar 04, 2013
Who in hell does this Shekau think he is,how I wish am the president I would have smoke u out with all my arsenal. He is lucky President Goodluck is a gentle man. What do this Boko boys enjoy in killing defenceless and innocent Nigerians.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 04, 2013
adaybayor:

U mean violence runs in your generation
ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM SOME UNKNOWN DERANGEMENT.....I WONDER WHO HIT YOUR NUMSKULL COS HE/SHE DO YOU REAL BAD!

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2013
adaybayor:

People like you deserve to be shot...I swear you are a retar.d
WORD OF ADVICE: GO COMPLETE YOUR TIME AT ARO,OR DID YOU ESCAPE FROM USELU PSYCHIATRIC...WHAT A DERANGED BLOKE YOU ARE!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Capnd143(m): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2013
samilo88: Washington post, poor reportage. What do they mean by "the military plays down civilian and military casualty"? Talking as if the US disclosed a accurate figure of the number of marines that were lost in Afghanistan and Iraq. Stupid people who want to always paint a bad picture of other countries. They should go and worry about of those psychos in the US who go about killing people at cinemas and schools, they are as deadly as Boko Haram..
dnt mind those pychos, as if Us has ever given the accurate number of casualties! Nigeria is nt an exception, giving out such info would only inform the enemy of how effective their offensive was. At least the nigerian army are not fucktards, the train with uk and us intelligence so i gues the do as they were trained to.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by tonee2306: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2013
adaybayor:

U mean violence runs in your generation

You don't get it,i mean in your fucking blood idiot. You better go and join your colleagues but i promise you one thing that your life will end like theirs. People wey no want Nigerian to grow,all of you are doomed.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by revolt(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2013
coogar:

with all the resources jonathan has got, it's a disgrace he has not been able to put boko haram down. just last night, the chadian army killed bekhtar molbekhtar (one of the leaders of al-qaeda in a raid in mali). chad republic of all countries - taking care of business.....and you have the president of the most populous black nation on the planet doing nothing but wear cowboy hat like he's in el paso. jonathan is a tool..........
some of u nlander talk like goats! When jona sent troops to nali una say he's clueless!! When he sent troops to north dem say genocide! U guys jes spew stupid platitudes. I rmba jan 2012 tt was the height of bh activities but whether we like it or not, the attacks have reduced drastically as compared to b4! Its nt easy to supress a terrorist group wif indoctrination n vast almajiri resources tht r ready 4 suicide.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by tonee2306: 8:43am On Mar 04, 2013
Rexxie:
WORD OF ADVICE: GO COMPLETE YOUR TIME AT ARO,OR DID YOU ESCAPE FROM USELU PSYCHIATRIC...WHAT A DERANGED BLOKE YOU ARE!

Bro i never knew you noticed that idiot wey call himself adaybayo or wotever. The guy needs to be checked. Its in this peoples blood.VIOLENT! Thank God u noticed it too
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by tonee2306: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2013
VIOLENCE
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by onchefx: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2013
GEJ U DEY SLACK WELL!!,WHAT ELSE DO U WANT TO SEE BEFORE U USE UR POWER AS THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES,ATTACKING A COUNTRY'S MILITARY BASE IS IS A SIGN OF WAR,WHAT ELSE DOSE THE PRESIDENT WANT TO SEE BEFORE TAKING THE NECESSARY ACTION,IF HE TO REMAIN SILENT THEN LET HIM HAVE HIMSELF TO BLAME
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Babycoleen(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=coogar]jonathan goodluck has failed nigeria........[/quote
shut up...if na u wetin u go do]
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by premlove(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2013
ocelot2006:

What's the good news with this attack?
u wan come beat am na wao e be like say eye dey pepper u o cool

What's the good news with this attack?[/quote] u wan come beat am na wao e be like say eye dey pepper u o
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Capnd143(m): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2013
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by Rexyl(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2013
May God save us in this country as these devils seem to have their way. May almighty power root them out, and they be stopped from continual destruction of lives and resources that God has created. It is like these people are sympathising with their master destroyer! The Devil!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by slimfit7: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=Chamber10]“We will continue waging war against them until we succeeded in establishing an Islamic state in Nigeria"[b][/b]

I disagree with the above. He can say "Islamic state in Arewastan"[/quot] by then we wil kill all of you and take naija. Mitcheeeew, rabatata. Speakin in tong
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by omo9ja1(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2013
is about time the FG go after this dare devil and finish them all, OBJ was right but only that we Nigerian hate bold leaders
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adino(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2013
Apc N200m at work. JTF kill them all as virgins await them.

Hope all of you bigots have seen what apc N200m have don, apc solidarity visit to boko haram is yielding results. l laugh in solidarity visit.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by sambos994(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2013
Blackgold09: To hell with which people?

Boko boys
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by gentle12: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2013
brownlord: Since this news is not about, oyedepo, orisejafor, adeboye, will allow those almagiris on NL to rant about one pastor buying jet, u wont see all the boko haram on nairaland condemn the animalistic act of their broders and members

''broders'' indeed! Mumu
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by convenantudoh(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] is dis d seize fire d talked about.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack Army Barrack In Maiduguri by adaybayor(m): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
Rexxie:

Mumu of the highest order. keep ranting, it costs nothing. After you can go and fvck urself since your pastors said its no sin...fvking re.tard

Obasanjo Linked With Emergence Of ‘new PDP’ / Lai: Ministers Queue To Buy Petrol, Change Started With Us Long Ago / Why The North Suddenly Cares About Northern Lives By Farooq A. Kperogi