Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It (29622 Views)

Ayo Adesanya Shares Sexy Photos To Mark 20th Year As An Actress / I Do Not Bleach, I Have Sun Burns – Ayo Adesanya / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
1 shortblackboy: please Who is ayo adesanya undecided
My wife..
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by phaya(f): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Yomieluv: Its a lie,she wanna remove it cos of her fallout with her Ex-hubby,Goriola. Was she a pagan,when she drew it? Lame excuse for that. See her dark lips,like bag of charcoal. Smh.

LWKM grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by vision2050: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
she dey act? Her eyes resemble ozil own

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by JisolaMar(f): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Somebody shld better advise this woman not to wound herslf in the name of tattoo-removal....
it is well o..
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lmao... Getting two new tattoos on saturday - call me a sinner!!

Tattoo tears!!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by ajos(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
the NAY'S just pass
the EYE'S just LIKE....
VOTE

THREAD CLOSED

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by GeorgeD1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!

well done ayo. i wish others now sold to the devil through their tatoos would emulate

your example!
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
muteeu: Applying permanent tattoos in Islam is forbidden, as this entails altering the creation of Allah Almighty.

Abdullah ibn Masud (r) stated, “May Allah curse the women who apply tattoos [upon others] and those who seek tattoos." (Muslim)

And Allah knows best.

What about the men angry?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by cecegorz(m): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
matrix789: LEVITICUS 19:28
28 You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the LORD.
Are you a Hebrew ?
Do you also sacrifice at the temple in Jerusalem?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by fpeter(f): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
muteeu: Applying permanent tattoos in Islam is forbidden, as this entails altering the creation of Allah Almighty.

Abdullah ibn Masud (r) stated, “May Allah curse the women who apply tattoos [upon others] and those who seek tattoos." (Muslim)

And Allah knows best.
"so only the women are cursed? how about the men who do the same?...i'm beginning to think islam favours men alone just typical. Like when women are raped and then the man goes unpunished whilst the woman is asked to produce witnesses or bear the brunt.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by sylve11: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
mrkels:

I went into the rest room and started laughing like someone who isn't alright, wtf?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

People nor well for nairaland oh grin

lol, i tell u! grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by sweetgala(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
To all of you jumping and shouting what about
Leviticus 19:27 - Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

Please one of those nairaland pastors throw light on this
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
ummm... Okay! Gud 4 her..... I guess..
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by jhydebaba(m): 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Oh my gosh! There is no difference between tattoo and tribal mark now. So, I've been a sinner all my life. No thanks to my parent who gave me this tribal markz.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by madjune(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wait, dem use English tell am or Yoruba? Dem tell me...I didn't know before. Imagine. So, you no dey read BIBLE?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by asanwaph: 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
Come on Ayo girl, u can do this, amputate your hand and end this whole shit. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
sweet_gala: To all of you jumping and shouting what about
Leviticus 19:27 - Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

Pastor Mrs Miss Me.. So therefore u guys shudnt shave ur beard nor cut ur hair 4 IT IS A SIN.. Its in d bible o!! *Try am c*

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by vanstanzy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
Now she know.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
There are some women shapes dat I dislike. Ayo Adesanya has that kinda meaty shape. Big belly, big lips.
Spits, exit thread...
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by stupor(m): 5:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
God fôrgives but the Devil doesn't !

Always Live honorably.

Becareful before you sell your soul to the devil,he always leaves his victims with a permanent mischief as these !

Devil gives you Tatóos for being wayward and permanent scars for being an adamantly stubborn sinner.

Always have a second thought of things before taking that your selfish móve !
God forgives but the devil doesn't !noo matter yôur newly found faith,those permanent tatôos only serves as a clear reminder of your wild and shallow lifestyles,nothing Gòd can do tô that,you must accept it,or cut it off if you truly want tO prove a point in your new found faith.

But I don't advise that anyway.

Always be contended with yourself and the way you are !

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by andyanders: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Good but try advise Tonto as she is going straight to Hellllllllllllllll if she fail to realize her actions.
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
She isn't serious at all. Didn't she know it's sinful, b4 she did it?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Lizzypop: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Will thing change the price of fufu in d market?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by abbeybanks(m): 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
A tale of when you get older things you find interesting will become less attractive.
Wish you wEll on your expendition
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
im guessing she didnt know it was a'sin' before she did it
ugly tattoo
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Regiblinkz(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
sweet_gala: To all of you jumping and shouting what about

you're on point joor...where dem tattoo pastors and pastresses...lol

1 Like

Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by jmoore(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
so tribal marks will also send people to hell? baby christians!! Grow up!!
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
its too late ooh Ayo, the last thaang me gwan fi do is to draw a tatoo God 4bid....knw another talented musician i respect is jigga he has naathing pon hez body despite hez moni fame e.t.c
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by vision2050: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
jhydebaba: . No thanks to my parent who gave me this tribal markz.
you wan kill me with laugh?
Re: Ayo Adesanya Tries Removing Tattoo, Says It’s A Sin To Have It by Desloaaa(f): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
those lips need sm silly lactic acid.!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Movie Starring Mercy Johnson, Jim Iyke & Others Makes N10million In 3 Days / Tems: I Was Sitting In Prison In Uganda, This Very Day Last Year / Portable Advises Youths To Do Money Rituals; Gifts Homeless Woman, Kid Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.